Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jake Tapper is mostly fine IMO but it sounds like this morning was not real great
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/967813873138126849

Sounds like 10 days of intensive push back has accomplished exactly what the NRA wanted. It's not the guns, it's lovely police work and lack of enough guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

TMMadman posted:

I am very glad that I did not watch very much of that town hall because that would have greatly angered me.

i watched clips of it and it had me shaking in rage at how much he coddled liddle marco and dana

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/967805117163560960/

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

radical meme posted:

Sounds like 10 days of intensive push back has accomplished exactly what the NRA wanted. It's not the guns, it's lovely police work and lack of enough guns.

Blue Lives Matter, indeed!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

D E C O R U M

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i feel safer around a loaded gun than a metal straw

then again a gun is just a long metal straw

:thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

looking at some of those replies, my favorite constant with the real world is that every christian on twitter needs to let you know that they're a christian in their bio

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

radical meme posted:

employ all vets as teachers and arm them all!

turn all schools into military academies and contract out the security to academi!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Rick Santorum: These school shooters are coming from broken home without dads!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:shrug: it was his job to keep the town hall on track. From the clips I saw it looked like Marco at least still ended up getting a new rear end in a top hat torn and he wasn't going out of his way to say 'oh please treat them nice' more like a polite 'shut up or we're not going to get to any of the kids' questions'. Dana shouldn't have even been there in the first place but I doubt Jake was the one who made that decision.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

this is astonishing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
guns are for pussies

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

guns are for pussies

:hai:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

looking at some of those replies, my favorite constant with the real world is that every christian on twitter needs to let you know that they're a christian in their bio

I won't complain, makes it convenient

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/notalexjones/status/967515676943544321

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Call in Seal Teacher 6

triple sulk posted:

Identity Politics only counts when calling out anti-lgbt policies and statements

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

My mother is the only Christian I actually like because she doesn't actually force her beliefs on others. She was raised Catholic, but ended up going Episcopalian at some point.

Both me and my brother don't want anything to do with religion and thankfully my mother has never hounded us about it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

looks like a bengal <3

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

those guns have families!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lmfao do you know what Manufacturing Engineers do? they loving stare at build plans all day and make sure the proper QA buy offs are in place and that the FAA will accept the work.

it’s a computer job for literal idiots.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

i feel safer around a loaded gun than a metal straw

then again a gun is just a long metal straw

your dick is a meat straw

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

just drink out of the can ya dingus

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

looks like a bengal <3

It apparently is from this: https://imgur.com/gallery/lqM9X

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ArmZ posted:

your dick is a meat straw

bloodpipe has returned

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

All polls are fake now

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

HEY NONG MAN posted:

lmfao do you know what Manufacturing Engineers do? they loving stare at build plans all day and make sure the proper QA buy offs are in place and that the FAA will accept the work.

it’s a computer job for literal idiots.

Hey this is extremely dumb and wrong.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

that's the fakest pole i ever shawn

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

triple sulk posted:

Proud Christian gangtags imo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Salvor_Hardin posted:

school me then Plato

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Americans are real, real dumb

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

don't sign your posts!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

also I hope a bunch of ME’s come out of the woodwork on this one

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
We're all manufactuting engineers friend

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

bating doesn’t count

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Has the fat orange bitch still not made the Tweet?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i hope trump destroys cnn

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/Debbieamatthews/status/967805335158190080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/967817639706943488

• Locked thread