Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

angerbeet posted:

There is nothing in the rules book that says TRUMP can't play basketball

... this checks out....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Sidda posted:

wow this was an insanely hosed up thing for god to do imo

god backwards is dog

lmao there this giant skydog loving with us

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

god sounds like an rear end in a top hat neighbor

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jsmccullou/status/967784454004592644

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
that pink stuff is ginger, just in case you thought any part of it made sense

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmbo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Unperson_47 posted:

god sounds like an rear end in a top hat neighbor

fun fact: satan was cast out of heaven for trying to run for HOA president.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

none of this story would have happened if there were no guns. checkmate gunbabies

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

:thunk:

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

"I spent a couple years just earnestly praying, asking the question that I don't think we ask enough, 'God what do you want to do with me?'" Pruitt said. "Really getting into our prayer closet, seeking His heart, asking what He wants to do in our lives."

Okay wait I actually read it now and it seems way loving worse

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

Nope, still too complicated. Ban all semi-automatics

Yeah, more straight forward.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unperson_47 posted:

none of this story would have happened if there were no guns. checkmate gunbabies

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

that's precisely what his supporters elected him to do, destroy our alliances and treat the international community like poo poo. This is the desired result.

yup. and it's the desired result out of a mix of racism and spite (you triggered yet???)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

that looks like that tarantula parasite

shut the germ up zefuckmans

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

If a white guy ever put mayo on white rice, every single black comic in America would instantly have an extra five minutes of material. But in Japan they do it every day

何?!

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

god: just gently caress it up fam

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

hot potato hot potato

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Sidda posted:

"I spent a couple years just earnestly praying, asking the question that I don't think we ask enough, 'God what do you want to do with me?'" Pruitt said. "Really getting into our prayer closet, seeking His heart, asking what He wants to do in our lives."

people who claim to talk to god are always without fail massive shitstains and stupid as gently caress

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sidda posted:

yeah, you know, a prayer closet

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agronox posted:

venison is delicious but a somewhat tricky meat to prepare because of how lean it is

soak it in salt water and it will effectively behave like beef during preparation, except maybe you'll need some oil to sub for grease (maybe)

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
his prayer closet is prolly bigger than your entire house.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
Crazy how god always wants hosed up people to do the stuff they wanted to do anyway

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

I wonder if god also told him to build that expensive containment chamber he lurks within

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

people who claim to talk to god are always without fail massive shitstains and stupid as gently caress

maybe god is a even more massive shitstain and stupider than gently caress. ever thought aobu tthat, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBERAL

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HEY NONG MAN posted:

his prayer closet is prolly bigger than your entire house.

A prayer closet doesn't need to be very big, you just need space for one of these things

Sidda
Oct 14, 2012

I'm really getting into prayer closets

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

so much 4 the sound proofed panic room office

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, you know, a prayer closet

that phrase comes from the part of the bible where jesus tells his followers, 'dont brag about your religion like some kinda dickhead :milk:'

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Jazerus posted:

soak it in salt water and it will effectively behave like beef during preparation, except maybe you'll need some oil to sub for grease (maybe)

yet another food riddle solved by brine

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/967913050463461376

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
and lo did god say unto scott, "the rivers shall be the color of tang"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

kopasetic posted:

Crazy how god always wants hosed up people to do the stuff they wanted to do anyway

pharisees

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

that phrase comes from the part of the bible where jesus tells his followers, 'dont brag about your religion like some kinda dickhead :milk:'

He meant literally, do your prayer in a little room where you can think about your sins and punish yourself for being a bad boy

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Trump projects like no one in the world, so he definitely does a shitload of drugs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:911:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

ShutteredIn posted:

god: just gently caress it up fam

God: The damage is already done, just try not to think about it.

https://www.theonion.com/sighing-resigned-climate-scientists-say-to-just-enjoy-1823265249

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

i always liked the jman's :iceburn: "whitewashed tombs"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

He meant literally, do your prayer in a little room where you can think about your sins and punish yourself for being a bad boy

Our Father, Who Art in Leather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/alert5/status/967913687204835328

• Locked thread