Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

I don't think they worked on the John Wick movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

So I watched the first two episodes of Altered Carbon. It's kind of like a live action serious Futurama, only not as good as that sounds. I dunno if it deserves a thread.

Scaly Haylie

weedkend was a success, also i now know that weed oil is sometimes called phoenix tears

TOOT BOOT

Everyone involved wants to make a third bill and ted movie but they're having trouble finding someone willing to bankroll it

take the moon

by sebmojo

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

So I watched the first two episodes of Altered Carbon. It's kind of like a live action serious Futurama, only not as good as that sounds. I dunno if it deserves a thread.

its really edgy

BoldFrankensteinMir

Excellent Adventure... Bogus Journey... Radical Quest? Badacious Crusade? Wicked Epic?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Lizard Wizard posted:

weedkend was a success, also i now know that weed oil is sometimes called phoenix tears

does it bring you back to life with full health and mana or something

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

alnilam

Excellent Adventure... Bogus Journey... Radical Quest? Badacious Crusade? Wicked Epic?

Triumphant Return?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

All those are so good. Tubular Odyssey?

BoldFrankensteinMir

Kinda. Rich people = bad. I mean I'm a super-poor who has nightmares of trillionaire tech-gods constantly but even I think it's really low hanging fruit for a detective story.

Scaly Haylie

Olive! posted:

does it bring you back to life with full health and mana or something

I don't know, but having taken way too greedy of a pull once I can confirm that it's too strong to possibly be mundane

Manifisto

bittersweet elopement

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

I'm four episodes in, I think. It got a bit less slow-and-dragging after the first couple. After four episodes I watched the new Blade Runner, because it seemed like they'd be similar and I wanted to be able to say which was better. In my opinion it is Altered Carbon that is better.

Also my new dishwasher is better than the old one, so at least all that effort wasn't just to stay in place.

I like comparing things.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
yob partty

https://i.imgur.com/vn1T4nJ.mp4

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
they're all han solo now

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Haaaaapppy Yobbiversary!

City of Glompton

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Haaaaapppy Yobbiversary!

:peanut:

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

i was just enjoying this good byob thread from the past, maybe you can enjoy it too.,.,.??
pop up ads throughout history

ty manifisto

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Havin' a rough day, yob. My boss tells me to install some software at the Rec Center. I go out to the only site in our documentation listed as Rec Center. Turns out bossman wanted me to go to a different site not listed on our documentation. My bad for not clarifying. I feel dumb today, and the coffee isn't helping. Someone send me a cute gif, please.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

UWBW posted:

Havin' a rough day, yob. My boss tells me to install some software at the Rec Center. I go out to the only site in our documentation listed as Rec Center. Turns out bossman wanted me to go to a different site not listed on our documentation. My bad for not clarifying. I feel dumb today, and the coffee isn't helping. Someone send me a cute gif, please.

e:
classic

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Feb 26, 2018

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Carlin is dead, so to Bill and Ted's Long Hiatus. Please don't sully his memory with CGI either

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
BoldFrankensteinMir

Lowtax actually talked to me and wants to PM about the front page...

...I refuse to believe in anything until it's in front of me though. Forty times bitten twice shy.

alnilam

Cool!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That's positive news- glad to hear it!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

Lowtax actually talked to me and wants to PM about the front page...

...I refuse to believe in anything until it's in front of me though. Forty times bitten twice shy.

:aaaaa:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

eonwe

good luck buddy

Scaly Haylie

i got that day after a weekend of smoking weed post-high feeling and i'm about to go to work, wish me luck byob

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

i got that day after a weekend of smoking weed post-high feeling and i'm about to go to work, wish me luck byob

good luck liz-wiz you got this

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Lizard Wizard posted:

Know what clears that feeling right up? A nice fat bowl :350:

deadly_pudding

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Bilirubin posted:

Carlin is dead, so to Bill and Ted's Long Hiatus. Please don't sully his memory with CGI either

The best part about Carlin is we already probably have on record somewhere exactly how he would feel about a soulless corporation turning him into a hologram to cash in on nostalgia dollars.

He'd be against it.

Scaly Haylie

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Know what clears that feeling right up? A nice fat bowl :350:

tl;dr i don't really have access, parents aren't super down with me smoking up their place so i usually only smoke when i visit my bro who lives like 45 minutes away in a college town

sometimes i can buy edibles through him but his usual guy hasn't been super reliable lately

Scaly Haylie

most pleasant weedover i've had in a while tbh

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

whats a weedover i've never been not-high

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

whats a weedover i've never been not-high

Its a small dover

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Its a small dover

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

extremely beautiful catte time

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Its a small dover

woh fukc

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I paid off my (30 year) mortgage (16 years early) today.

Watch this space for tomorrow's post about my house collapsing due to some uninsured never before seen hazard, but for today I'm debt free. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

I paid off my (30 year) mortgage (16 years early) today.

Watch this space for tomorrow's post about my house collapsing due to some uninsured never before seen hazard, but for today I'm debt free. . .

CONGRATULATIONS

remember that anything can be an act of god if you don't specify which god did it!