Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
My teacher, at gunpoint, told me to vote for the democrats this midterm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine attending an event with 100% megachuds and 7% not liking you lmbo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao someone asked ivanka if her dad rapes women lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

a.lo posted:

I havent seen black panther yet i want to go with my black girlfriend
Well I hope you find one before the movie is out of theaters.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

2DCAT posted:

He is not doing enough i reckon

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

Should have asked point-blank if he abused her to see what kind of tortured response she gave.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

2DCAT posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

NofrikinfuN posted:

Should have asked point-blank if he abused her to see what kind of tortured response she gave.

thats very inappropriate

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Man Kasich really did live a charmed life during the campaign didn't he

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I still can't believe I triggered trump so badly that I've been temporarily exiled to tampa with no real purpose lmbo

Ran into a congressional staffer at the airport and they were like "where you going?" "Tampa" "but... Why?" "trump!"

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I think were somewhat past the event horizon on being able to put our poo poo back together. I dont know if it ends up in balkanization or what - probably depends on the nature of the match that happens to fall on our gas soaked pile of rags.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lol of course

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tampa is terrible

good luck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/968132728767025152

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

They are going to kick the can

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

2DCAT posted:

I still can't believe I triggered trump so badly that I've been temporarily exiled to tampa with no real purpose lmbo

Ran into a congressional staffer at the airport and they were like "where you going?" "Tampa" "but... Why?" "trump!"

go to portillos while you're there and get the beef & sausage, wet

its like the only good restaurant in the bay area

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

GobiasIndustries posted:

Man Kasich really did live a charmed life during the campaign didn't he

it was prob the most fun he's had since he managed to hit each free sample station in Costco 5 times on one saturday morning

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Remeber when Master Shake was a never Trumper?

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375490-mark-levin-trump-more-conservative-than-bush-41-and-bush-43

quote:

Radio talk show host Mark Levin says that although not everything President Trump has done in his first 13 months in office has pleased him, Trump has been more conservative than "either of his two GOP predecessors" — former Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

"Obviously, there are those areas of disagreement as well — proposed amnesty, domestic spending, and coming trade protectionism come to mind," the conservative host told The Hill. "Nonetheless, thus far President Trump has been more conservative than either of his two GOP predecessors, Bush 41 and 43."

Levin echoed the concerns of many Americans, including some conservatives, however, about the way in which Trump goes about his presidency, specifically his use of Twitter.

"I suppose I should say be careful about what you tweet," Levin said. "But the fact is he won the nomination and presidency doing what he's doing, and he's governing pretty effectively, so who am I to tell him to change himself?"

Also, I did not know he was a Philly native so I'd like to apologize on behalf of my hometown.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

no laws have passed re arming teachers

it seems to just be a distraction / scapegoat atm

Well isn't today the first day that the U.S. Congress is back at business? I'm anxious to see if any bill of any kind responding to this is filed in this week. My bet is that nothing, nothing even gets proposed.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

2DCAT posted:

trumpa

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Acelerion posted:

I think were somewhat past the event horizon on being able to put our poo poo back together. I dont know if it ends up in balkanization or what - probably depends on the nature of the match that happens to fall on our gas soaked pile of rags.

give me nukes or give me death

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh boy

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

And she got mad for being asked that question

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

go to portillos while you're there and get the beef & sausage, wet

its like the only good restaurant in the bay area

What is wrong with you? Portillos is garbage fast food. It's literally the equivalent of McDonald's.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

oh poo poo was it trump or one of his kids that made up lies about you so you had to be purged?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

i've never seen a man make the act of eating look so disgusting

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

And she got mad for being asked that question

don't ask me about my obvious rapist boss father please

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

The Nastier Nate posted:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375490-mark-levin-trump-more-conservative-than-bush-41-and-bush-43

Also, I did not know he was a Philly native so I'd like to apologize on behalf of my hometown.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

soup

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.

2DCAT posted:

Come to St Pete buddy. It's where all the cool people are at. And there are plenty of good restaurants in the bay area, don't know what that guys is talking about.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

What is wrong with you? Portillos is garbage fast food. It's literally the equivalent of McDonald's.

And I say this as someone who lives around Chicago and eats there every once in a while.

It's also too expensive.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Billzasilver posted:

the sheriff is a bitch who said “I have them training and they failed, so I am not responsible.”

that sheriff is dumber than I am

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

in joementum voice " that should include the cia, which is also unconstitutional"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TMMadman posted:

yeah tampa sucks

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

The beaches in Sarasota are supposed to be really nice.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Is that a simple majority decision from SCOTUS or do they need 6 or some poo poo?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
like 2nd best is maybe arbys

there is a really good thai place out by like valrico but lol dont go out to meth and strawberries land

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MisterFister posted:

Come to St Pete buddy. It's where all the cool people are at. And there are plenty of good restaurants in the bay area, don't know what that guys is talking about.

My brother lives in St Pete. It's kind of nice but a lot of the housing areas are dumps.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

make sure you eat at the best restaurants the govt is willing to pay for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

The Nastier Nate posted:

now apologize for all the other stuff

• Locked thread