Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Remeber when Master Shake was a never Trumper?

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375490-mark-levin-trump-more-conservative-than-bush-41-and-bush-43

Also, I did not know he was a Philly native so I'd like to apologize on behalf of my hometown.

hard to believe that a belligerent rear end in a top hat could come from philly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
does anyone else sweat when they eat? i am not talking eating something spicy i am talking about you stuff your mouth with like, butter amd dinner roles and you are just sweating that you almost need a napkin holy cow

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

I still can't believe I triggered trump so badly that I've been temporarily exiled to tampa with no real purpose lmbo

Ran into a congressional staffer at the airport and they were like "where you going?" "Tampa" "but... Why?" "trump!"

So did they figure out that you aren't a secret billionaire friend of Soros?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

america is garbage and needs to die

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Is that a simple majority decision from SCOTUS or do they need 6 or some poo poo?

Supreme Court doesn't have special supermajority requirements.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

a.lo posted:

does anyone else sweat when they eat? i am not talking eating something spicy i am talking about you stuff your mouth with like, butter amd dinner roles and you are just sweating that you almost need a napkin holy cow

Me and Homer Simpson.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
it's cool that the SCOTUS will ignore stare decisis so the can gut unions as a way to punish democrats

:toot: :patriot: :toot:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the admin is probably doing a good job at stopping immigration because lmao @ making america so repulsive that you'd have to seriously question why you'd ever want to move here

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

kasich is a disgusting trash elemental and he should be banned from being photographed eating goddamn it's nauseating

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

a.lo posted:

I know a guy who looks like he just finished a marathon if he even eats a sandwich

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT posted:

I still can't believe I triggered trump so badly that I've been temporarily exiled to tampa with no real purpose lmbo

Ran into a congressional staffer at the airport and they were like "where you going?" "Tampa" "but... Why?" "trump!"

go to the Virgin Islands and reveal your true billionaire form... cuck! :argh:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

america is garbage and needs to die

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
maybe he should resign the governorship and go join the food eating competition circuit or something if he wants to stuff hotdogs down him greasy gullet

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The want to execute all of the weed entrepreneurs in states where it's legal.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I know a guy who looks like he just finished a marathon if he even eats a sandwich

that can't be healthy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

new kind of cat posted:

kasich is a disgusting trash elemental and he should be banned from being photographed eating goddamn it's nauseating

or, and stay with me here, maybe we should photograph him eating more??
:thunk:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

new kind of cat posted:

i've never seen a man make the act of eating look so disgusting

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

MisterFister posted:

Come to St Pete buddy. It's where all the cool people are at. And there are plenty of good restaurants in the bay area, don't know what that guys is talking about.

this. also go to clearwater and visit the dali museum. you could also convert to scientology while you're there, your call tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
give kasich a chili fountain

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

new kind of cat posted:

maybe he should resign the governorship and go join the food eating competition circuit or something if he wants to stuff hotdogs down him greasy gullet

he so had a handicap toilet installed in the OH state house adjoining his office

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Goa Tse-tung posted:

And now at last it comes. You will give me the presidency freely! In place of the YasQueen you will set up a Trump. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thor ragnarok was pretty good . hela needed more character development

arrival was a+ amazing

thank you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad global capital decided white supremacist fascism was an ok way to run the USA

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/968130449892691969

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

he ate it

he ate the god drat thing

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Xaris posted:

we watched Thor Ragnarok today. it was good and jeff goldblum owned bones. probably one of the best movies last year (not that it was a high bar, most of them besides BR2049 sucked). i like the current trend of suerhero poo poo just being more comedy-action since they've realized taking themselvs grimdarkserious is really stupid

ragnarok might have usurped the first GotG for my favorite marvel movie because yeah these are all ridiculous people flying through space and wearing leotards and poo poo, at least have some laughs along the way

i watched the last 15 minutes of wonder woman a few weeks ago and ended up laughing out loud

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

is this man the prsident of the united states of america

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fines lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TMMadman posted:

So did they figure out that you aren't a secret billionaire friend of Soros?

I'm still getting emails from people investing the matter... Like a drat month later. Just... Lmbo

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

give me nukes orand give me death

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

he ate it

he ate the god drat thing

no ooze escapes the crooze

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Regular Nintendo posted:

i watched the last 15 minutes of wonder woman a few weeks ago and ended up laughing out loud

every marvel movie degenerating into punching each other is because comic books are for children

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ugh....oh god ... uhadfahadfhcvhxhetheahdfh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wonder Woman was awesome smfh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
david thewlis, action movie villain

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

i mean, i agree that raising the age limit on certain guns from 18 to 21 is stupid. probably not for the same reasons this guy does, tho

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

im ready to pokemon go to the polls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I'm still getting emails from people investing the matter... Like a drat month later. Just... Lmbo

if you ARE NOT a billionaire, give me $200 so you can prove its a hardship that affects yr budget!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
harry potter teacher, god of war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Trump is gonna execute big pharma executives?

• Locked thread