Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/taragolshan/status/968272497845161984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

not wanting an armed stranger near your children is some insane crazy thinking

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so you want to pay them to shoot kids now?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Lol that every other state is aggressively calling Delta right now and working out deals for Delta to start moving their HQ over the next few years.

Massachusetts, Michigan, California, Washington, and Utah could all easily host their HQ, and - dark horse - Kentucky has wanted to turn Louisville into a major hub for a couple decades.

Destroying ATL's passenger traffic to trigger the libs.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Lol he's so mad

It's funny watching Jeff Sessions become the fall guy for all the impossible poo poo Trump promised in 2016 regarding locking up Hillary, Obama, and everyone else in the various alt-right conspiracy theories. Someone who's done more active harm to America by actually following through on their bullshit fascist policies instead of doing it for the fame like Trump, and he's despised for having flinched away from completely abusing his office to the hilt.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Quotey posted:

why are you folks making fun of the President for saying he'd stop a shooting? after all, he's enacted swift justice before!

lol he totally planted this story

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
oh of course that loving post hits the end of a page

goddamnit

Al! posted:

uh it says right there he didnt even want to talk about it. trump is very bashful when it comes to media coverage

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

having to beg for a corporate headquarters shouldn't be a thing

you should beg for it to be as far away as possible

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
chuds on twitter are all gloating about this, like it's some massive blow

don't you understand that the republican party position of "all hail mighty corporation" for the last 30 years means they can loving crush your little bitch state government without lifting a finger?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

lots yeah but NYT has always been a neocon trash rag

Oh, my bad. They've seemed especially bad the past few weeks, just felt like something's up w/ the Failing NYT.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

luv 2 work for tax credits and zuckbucks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dolash posted:

It's funny watching Jeff Sessions become the fall guy for all the impossible poo poo Trump promised in 2016 regarding locking up Hillary, Obama, and everyone else in the various alt-right conspiracy theories. Someone who's done more active harm to America by actually following through on their bullshit fascist policies instead of doing it for the fame like Trump, and he's despised for having flinched away from completely abusing his office to the hilt.

all he wants is just a little peace and quiet to do some racism

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dolash posted:

"you sold out man, you used to be in it for the racism but now you just want the money"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the funny thing is that even if he was posted up outside, because he isn't invited, he wouldn't have an access pass to enter the school to get in to stop the shooting

he'd just be tugging on a door

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

more guns and tax breaks: it's like the GOP version of peanut butter and chocolate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

remember the old days jeff, back when we were young lads staring lovingly at a portrait of hitler

what happened to the magic jeff

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao tax credits good loving lord

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

authoritarians are insane people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

all he wants is just a little peace and quiet to do some racism

jeffy could be kept happy with an infinite supply of prisoners and an infinite supply of thumbscrews

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/968274905254023168

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

Oh, my bad. They've seemed especially bad the past few weeks, just felt like something's up w/ the Failing NYT.

it's because when the center dissolves away like it is now, they're forced to pick a side, which means they're going to be more and more explicitly pro-Nazi as time goes on

for a good example, look back on their coverage in the leadup to WW2

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

they won't break the agreement so we're going to give their neighbor who hates them nukes

Giving nukes to the Saudis sounds like one of those "worst possible" type ideas. I dunno ....

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

jeffy could be kept happy with an infinite supply of prisoners and an infinite supply of thumbscrews

not if he saw a black person walk down the street without being violently assaulted by police

his work is never done

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I asked /pol/ why the shooter is made of fire

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

the funny thing is that even if he was posted up outside, because he isn't invited, he wouldn't have an access pass to enter the school to get in to stop the shooting

he'd just be tugging on a door

while holding a gun.

i changed my mind this is a great idea

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

while holding a gun.

i changed my mind this is a great idea

He would be greased immediately by the cops

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sounds like a fallout group i'd get into a firefight with

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

huh, so the guy who does married to the sea also does toothpaste 4 dinner!?!?!?!?!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

they are, in a lot of ways, the Boomers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

checks out

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Those look like Buff Orpingtons. My parents had some of them, and they were really dumb but pretty big.

They would eat anything they thought could fit down their throats, except they really didn't seem to care much for chicken feed.

I don't know if they caught mice or not, since they had an outdoor cat that lived to like 23 years old who didn't really like people and murdered loving everything - she was tiny but big dogs didn't even mess with her.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

"we keep oaths, every single one. i once swore to eat my own rear end if dave could throw that ball all the way over the barn, and i had fried rear end that very night"

> I must leave

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/968270835428466688

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

he also dropped the word billionaire around in this time period so people would believe in this con act

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im Buff Orpington

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

cumshitter posted:

thanks for linking the donald trump article because lol

On an April 16, 2004, interview with Stern, Trump shares that he turned down several reality-show offers because “I didn’t want to have anybody watch me comb my hair,” while in an interview conducted on Feb. 27, 2006, Donald, Ivanka, and Don. Jr. can’t figure out the answer to what 17 x 6 is. “96? 94?” offers Don Jr. “That’s not a practical application, though,” adds Ivanka, refusing the question. “It’s 112,” chimes in Donald, who repeatedly insists that the answer is 112.

lmao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

tbf the fire is surely just hes mad as all hell

is the question

like wtf

e: WAIT, IS IT A DANDY-LION? AHAHAHHAHA

NO WAY GARRISON DOES THAT

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/968126604147748864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU