Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

It's you! The Hero of Kvatch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Wish I could vote this thread a 5 over and over again for that last page you guys are awesome

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Power Khan posted:

It's you! The Hero of Kvatch!

ahahahahahaha

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Tip posted:

One more.

haha drat

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
What will you folks be doing on the day the piss tape comes out?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Captain Gordon posted:

What will you folks be doing on the day the piss tape comes out?

Contemplate life because now I have nothing to look forward to.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Teikanmi posted:

It's funny, living here in Japan, I can go literally anywhere in the entire country and not fear for my life at any time

Can't wait to move back to the states get shot accidentally bar or something accidentally because bartenders are now required to carry in Trump's America or something

This is from way back, and kind of unrelated I guess, but visiting Japan (from the UK) it was astonishing how safe it felt? I didn't really know the crime statistics, but you can tell they're super low just by being there. I couldn't really put my finger on why either.

What is it makes Japan so safe? I'd see mums playing on their Nintendo Switch on the train, people walking down the street with google maps up the whole time, using technology how they show it in the adverts because no one's scared of getting jacked. Those sound like weak examples, I can't really describe it properly. Going to an arcade down a back alley at 3am, and it's full of people playing video games, because they enjoy video games.

If that were the UK, I mean,
A) the arcade would be in poor condition, vandalised and horrible, but
B) the only people in there would be horrible drunk violent cunts

How do we be more like Japan in that respect? It was so good.

Sorry to ramble.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

!Klams posted:

How do we be more like Japan in that respect? It was so good.

Sorry to ramble.

Communal mindedness being pushed as a good thing, crushing individualism at all possible chances
A mix of Confucian values with an Imperial system and American-made workaholism.
Being forced to live in small, dense cities together makes you have to respect each other's privacy
Racial homogeneity

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Is it executive time yet? I want some goddamn tweets

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Teikanmi posted:

Communal mindedness being pushed as a good thing, crushing individualism at all possible chances
A mix of Confucian values with an Imperial system and American-made workaholism.
Being forced to live in small, dense cities together makes you have to respect each other's privacy
Racial homogeneity

Hmmm. Yeah, ok so it's some rough with the smooth, fair.

We certainly have that "respect each other's privacy" thing nailed in London, but not the rest. I guess I should be thankful.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Lol that they've managed to brand and merchandise an official police state version of the flag.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I wonder if a character like Barney Fife could exist on todays tv shows without getting shouted down for misrepresenting the respectable members of are men in blew!!!

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Oh, America's insane gun nut anti-government anti-free speech police state Christian fundamentalists now have their own flag too? Mostly black and white? Cool. Cool cool cool.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Why isn't this fat retard tweeting? We know you're not busy you orange fuckhorse

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
also I'M DEFINITELY STRONG AND WAS NEVER A SKINNY BOY THIS IS HOW I SHAKE HANDS

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The epa is cutting research into chemical effects on children for some reason? I don’t even know why these people are doing these things, they just seem overtly malicious with not even really an ulterior motive to think of. There’s easier ways to be a corrupt dick head and make cash from it than this weird cruel poo poo lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bloom posted:

Was this posted here yet I get these trump threads confused?

I could have sworn that someone did a Trump/Dead Zone thing before where it ends with people declaring Trump presidential for shielding himself with a baby.

What's the one blue stripe for? I assume it's a Nazi symbol because it's always a Nazi symbol, but that's one I don't know.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Michael Savage may be running for office

here is his platform

quote:

Seal the borders, build the wall like a citadel, deport illegal alien prisoners.

English is the only language permitted on government documents, including ballots used for voting. Again: English only voting

Fix the homeless problem in the big cities of California – get rid of the needles, feces and trash off the streets.

Bring the state taxes of California down to 9%.

No more racism as a way of life among the political class.

Be strong on the environment.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Random Stranger posted:

I could have sworn that someone did a Trump/Dead Zone thing before where it ends with people declaring Trump presidential for shielding himself with a baby.

What's the one blue stripe for? I assume it's a Nazi symbol because it's always a Nazi symbol, but that's one I don't know.

"the thin blue line" of copness

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bob NewSCART posted:

The epa is cutting research into chemical effects on children for some reason? I don’t even know why these people are doing these things, they just seem overtly malicious with not even really an ulterior motive to think of. There’s easier ways to be a corrupt dick head and make cash from it than this weird cruel poo poo lol

recent tax cut for the rich dramatically increased the deficit. someone gotta pay for yacht #4 and it might as well be the EPA :shrug:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

here is his platform

Read that as Adam Savage and that certainly wasn't very lol

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Be strong on the environment.

A bit ambiguous here.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Regulations hurt business.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Dissapointed Owl posted:

A bit ambiguous here.

wrestle shrubbery into submission

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
They said you shouldn't graft a 10 years old child's head onto the body of a 45 year old man. They said it couldn't be done. They definitely said that horrifying amalgamation shouldn't room for public office. Well we showed them!

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Let's suplex the Earth then do something terrible from the top ropes, like poop on it.

That's pretty loving strong

Hooooooooo Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

choo choo, tweets coming through

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968455547094753281

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968462966864609280

:tviv: except the guy is orange

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I don't watch TV! I'm too busy!!

*Tweets at two different shows within 30 minutes*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
TV's Trump.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/BIZPACReview/status/968424742263832576

what is he even doing

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968467243192537088

just pathetic

e: lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968468176639004672

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

It's almost like Mueller is... doing a federal investigation in the matter. An investigation to obtain evidence that you don't or won't have Mr. Turley.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
Someone should give him a heads up that American defendants have a right to discovery after an arrest has been made.

I'm laughing at the idea that most of the President's followers think he's including their experiences in that "We" reference

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Avirosb posted:

TV's Trump.

*audience groans*

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

WITCH HUNT!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/968468516721459200

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

Racial homogeneity

Also a long history of partnership between cops, the far right, and organized crime to keep the nasty stuff out of sight.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A modest lol.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

mike12345 posted:

WITCH HUNT!

I wish there loving was, I want to see a Republican set ablaze to sound of his own blood thirst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Dude, trump is such a fuckin' loser, lol.

Grow up, you old bitch.