Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Quotey posted:

i don't accept that as a trump tweet. staffer. zzz

well the show he's quoting is apparently on in the evenings? So he might have meant to send it out last night but it got trapped in his outbox lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Like... How does no one forsee a mass shooting incident when a bunch of people with concealed weapons try to intervene, and then get killed by law enforcement over all of the confusion

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

There has never been a real mass shooting in America. They have all been false flags.

crisis actor agencies are doing gangbusters! GREAT deals on false flag tweens, huge opportunities for BIG business!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:yeah:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Turmoil posted:

Is MKUltra just the Assassin's Creed games?

MK3 Ultra had a great roster

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

WEAK

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

well the show he's quoting is apparently on in the evenings? So he might have meant to send it out last night but it got trapped in his outbox lol

could be watching it on his tivo, which he considers to be the greatest invention of all time

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

2DCAT posted:

Like... How does no one forsee a mass shooting incident when a bunch of people with concealed weapons try to intervene, and then get killed by law enforcement over all of the confusion

because every american is dirty harry

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:patriot:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2DCAT posted:

you’re safe if you’re wearing a red baseball cap that’s how the cops know you’re a good guy

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

2DCAT posted:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2018/02/26/after-gunman-takes-texas-churchgoers-hostage-police-shoot-man-disarms

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

this one got me high thx

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Looking forward to videos of teens bullying oathkeepers outside their schools

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

2DCAT posted:

keep going, I’m almost there :fap:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I don't get it. And it makes my head hurt trying to figure it out. :psyduck:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968462966864609280

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

prefect posted:

TRUMP!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

teamkill is usually disabled in most multiplayer video games

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

lmao it’s at least 50% this

people will log off as soon as they notice the server has friendly fire on

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

:rip: any minority teacher who volunteers to carry a gun in a school

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

prefect posted:

You are personally responsible for the shooting in Florida.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I can’t let go of my shock that the president of the US is quoting lovely TV news sources to justify his opinions rather than the incredibly expensive taxpayer funded intelligence services that all work for him.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw you and you father attempted an international armed kidnapping scheme

https://twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/968280782530908161

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

lmao goddamn

it is definitely this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

2DCAT posted:

You can identify the good guys by their aura.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

liberals want to ban cars

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

I don't think Nicholas Cruz has boycotted the NRA, I'm pretty sure he's still a MAGA chud.

Also, how do you come up with NASCAR = NRA?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
T-rump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmbo

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Donald trump is very stupid

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can’t let go of my shock that the president of the US is quoting lovely TV news sources to justify his opinions rather than the incredibly expensive taxpayer funded intelligence services that all work for him.

It’s cause the intelligence agencies aren’t telling him the real story

They’re out to get big man trump, only Fox News knows the REAL score!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Samurai Sanders posted:

He literally can't read the intelligence briefings. they simplified it down to elementary school level and put in a bunch of pictures and wrote "TRUMP" all over it to try to keep his attention, but he still skips the briefings half the time.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:ocelot:

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

2DCAT posted:

Gun culture in America is built around the belief that not only are guns are necessary for self defense but that once you buy a gun it automatically makes you safe . It's insanely shocking how many people will just buy a gun, do absolutely no training with it and just wear it around like a fashion accessory. Actual conceal carry training is extremely rare and even classes you have to take to carry in particular states will spend more time on what you do after a shooting rather then focus on the lead up or scenario itself.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

He literally can't read the intelligence briefings. they simplified it down to elementary school level and put in a bunch of pictures and wrote "TRUMP" all over it to try to keep his attention, but he still skips the briefings half the time.

it was so awesome hearing about that for the first time. The article was like 'yeah different presidents prefer their briefings in different ways, Obama liked X whereas W liked Y.....Trump needs bullet points and it can't be more than a page or he gets grumpy'

he's so stupid :allears:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

FabioClone posted:

fake news

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Guns. Guns everywhwre.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968467243192537088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

SpaceGoku posted:

lmao he's gonna have them get ready for a military parade and then cancel it at the last second when something happens to make him grumpy because he thinks that will feel like a punishment to everyone

lol can you imagine what it was like growing up one of his children

• Locked thread