Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

normal country doing normal things don't be alarmed or make any sudden movements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

making up unflattering bullshit about your taste in movies to own the libs

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/968503828382408704

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

aaaand this is why Gorsuch didn't agree with that footnote

quote:

See, e.g., §§1252(a)(2)(A), (B). I also continue to agree with Justice O’Connor’s concurring opinion in Demore v. Kim, 538 U. S. 510 (2003), which explained that §1226(e) “unequivocally deprives federal courts of jurisdiction to set aside ‘any action or decision’ by the Attorney General” regarding detention. Id., at 533 (opinion concurring in part and concurring in judgment).

Because he believes the AG shouldn't be overruled by the courts regarding detaining non-citizens, because he is a fascist.

e: I quoted that footnote

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this but piss tape

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mirthless posted:

never forget that Obama hated immigrants too, thread, because he did. he really, really did.

please take your meds

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Also, Gorsuch not concurring with a footnote is actually less toad-like than it may seem. He's probably indicating he doesn't agree with the O'Connor opinion in Demore, which is a fair reason to not concur with a portion of the opinion.

He's still a boot-licking heritage lacky

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lol. Gates flipped like a motherfucker

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

We are going to have full blown concentration camps at the end of Trumps term, if we don't already

But my dad and boss are still gushing about the tax cuts

:suicide:

Boomers are incapable of feeling empathy for others thanks to brain damage they got from huffing leaded gas fumes.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Philadelphia and surrounding counties need to declare independence as some kind of city-state or something i don't know

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

wheres the middle one... lachesis?

lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

aaaand this is why Gorsuch didn't agree with that footnote

Because he believes the AG shouldn't be overruled by the courts regarding detaining non-citizens, because he is a fascist.

e: I quoted that footnote

This stuff is messy, but you can believe that the constitution empowers the executive branch with nigh unlimited immigration authority without being a complete fascist.

Because it does :shrug:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

extremely normal country

quote:

World Peace and Unification Sanctuary in Newfoundland believes the AR-15 symbolizes the "rod of iron" in the biblical book of Revelation, and it is encouraging couples to bring the weapons to a commitment ceremony. 

The ceremony, to be held about a half-mile from Wallenpaupack South Elementary School, is expected to draw hundreds of couples, who are invited to bring their semi-automatic rifles to "show their willingness to defend their families, communities and nation," CBS Philadelphia reports.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/968511390171516928

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

Jennings is a littlllleee bit more complex than "literal concentration camps now"

a little bit more MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Brad Parscale has (I believe) already been questioned by Mueller because he would be one of the most likely people to have told the Russians where their disinformation efforts would have the most effect

so it's fantastic that Trump is already putting him at the head of his next campaign

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mormonpartyboat posted:

please take your meds

They cost $150, he doesn't have it this year. Maybe next

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/partlowj/status/968514621949673473

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

i almost did for a bit but i was on two edibles

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

the goddamn bible posted:

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “ ‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it a den of robbers.”

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

This stuff is messy, but you can believe that the constitution empowers the executive branch with nigh unlimited immigration authority without being a complete fascist.

Because it does :shrug:

constitution is a gently caress, so what

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Main Paineframe posted:

extremely normal country

when I turn the other cheek it's yours, and I do it with a bullet!!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mormonpartyboat posted:

please take your meds

Obama deported more people than every president before him, combined

:fuckoff:

Neoliberalism is a disease

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

the boomers and the greatest generation destroyed the mental stability of a lot of us men folk

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

is it the large guys in black suits vs the smaller guys in brown suits or

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mirthless posted:

Qft

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVmnkAM6aoM

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jazerus posted:

constitution is a gently caress, so what

The same stuff that allows a pluralistic democrat to pull all sorts of immigration chichanery (esp. with regards to enforcement) and do an end around on the legislature allows a racist old fucklord like trump to kick out all the colored people.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Main Paineframe posted:

extremely normal country

is there a words for guns and gun owners like fur parents/fur babies for dog and cat people?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I did a thing posted:

Philadelphia and surrounding counties need to declare independence as some kind of city-state or something i don't know

Pretty much everything outside of the Philly and Pittsburgh metros is a wasteland. Western PA turns to poo poo ten miles out of the city. It's amazing.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

roving hovercity marauding for resources imo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Panama Pepes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mirthless posted:

seriously, take your meds

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

is this the witch that's being hunted? her glamour spellcasting is on point

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
concealed carry reciprocity is loving terrible so of course it's a dealbreaker in the house
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/968515235974967297

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

don't worry, Moloch will be ritually bound for this ceremony

quote:

“All of the weapons in the ceremony will be checked to make sure they are unloaded, with a zip tie so that no bullets can be inserted,” Richard A. Panzer, Sanctuary Church president, said in an email. “We are inviting local and state police to be on the premises, so that everything goes safely.”

the one with the child sacrifice will be later, at a time and place to be determined

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
what kind of ceremony could a church have that involved assault rifles

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

extremely normal country

World Peace and Unification Sanctuary

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
`fart runes`

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Duscat posted:

tfw you gotta ban something to make schools safe from shootings but it can't be guns

Best part is that bulletproof inserts for backpacks were one of the proposed defenses. How many shooters are sneaking rifles in with backpacks?

• Locked thread