Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
http://www.twitch.tv/lagtolose/v/232977393?sr=a&t=14169s

Played aginst these sooky cunts last night. Was running with the A team last night, all 3 to 4kd players hyper aggressive players.

This streamer had a decent team on paper. 2 players with 3k elo. Etc.

They seemed to know who i was pretty quick.

You see the streamer bring up my profile, what you dont see is the message he sent me saying "we are doing a carry". I simply respond 1 round later with "we are not" and then with a "who was the carry?" At the end of the match.

We poo poo on them 6-0. They got a total of 4 kills and they were not happy about it.

He then lies to his stream about the messge i sent him to gain sympathy.

I jumped into stream and said "gg close game well played" 10 minutes later and got promtply banned haha.

Anyway, if you want to see what it's like playing against my team from someone elses perspective take a look.

These guys were not poo poo. They have 90% win ratios and 3k elo and 2.5kds. But take note of how hyper aggressive play is used here.

I love poo poo like this :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

*no teleportation or lag occurs*

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Played aginst these sooky cunts last night. Was running with the A team last night, all 3 to 4kd players hyper aggressive players.

You see the streamer bring up my profile, what you dont see is the message he sent me saying "we are doing a carry". I simply respond 1 round later with "we are not" and then with a "who was the carry?" At the end of the match.

We poo poo on them 6-0. They got a total of 4 kills and they were not happy about it.

I jumped into stream and said "gg close game well played" 10 minutes later and got promtply banned haha.

Anyway, if you want to see what it's like playing against my team from someone elses perspective take a look.

These guys were not poo poo. They have 90% win ratios and 3k elo and 2.5kds. But take note of how hyper aggressive play is used here.

Does anyone on your team stream your matches at all? I want to hear witty kangaroo banter and cunts repeated ad nauseum

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Does anyone on your team stream your matches at all? I want to hear witty kangaroo banter and cunts repeated ad nauseum

Yeah.

Death to All does a bit. I think his twicth name is Death_to_All

As does nScrappy if he's playing.

As does Koluatral.

I think those are the only guys who bother streaming in the clan.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

"LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIM!"

*no teleportation or lag occurs*

Yeah. Heh.

I also like the "OMG THEY ARE CHEATING I BET THEY ARE TRYING TO KICK US"

Yeah motherfucker we really need to boot you while we are 4-0 up and you have 1 kill. Dickhead.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Yeah.

Death to All does a bit. I think his twicth name is Death_to_All

As does nScrappy if he's playing.

As does Koluatral.

I think those are the only guys who bother streaming in the clan.

Ah okay, I looked him up but he doesn't save past broadcasts. It's unlikely I'll catch it live due to the time zone differences.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

thats it folks. shut the thread down, turn off the lights, deactivate the servers

bungies dead

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

actually you're right it was my other alt that still had a free name change

also nice probation evasion

https://i.imgur.com/kBymmRE.gifv

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The most egregious sin of D2 is that it killed the awesome bone krew gifs

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

I just got a Dawning shader in my Bright engram. How? :confused:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
they're in the loot pool? crimson days stuff too

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

PathAsc posted:

The most egregious sin of D2 is that it killed the awesome bone krew gifs

(stav voice)

////// NOW ENTERING THE GOOD rear end GIF ZONE ////////

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Father Wendigo posted:

I just got a Dawning shader in my Bright engram. How? :confused:

Looks like they're rolling old seasonal content into Brights?

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

CheeseFactory posted:

im only one round in and im loving how he's complaining about your team using jesters when he's wearing the same drat pants

e: "HE JUMPED THREE TIMES WHAT THE gently caress" does triple jump not exist on their screens when they go to choose abilities?

"i hate stacked teams" lmao

Angry Walrus fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 27, 2018

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol somebody actually bitched about Jesters when their team was three Nightstalkers. Come on.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Wazzit streams and he's chill af

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Insane Totoro posted:

Wazzit streams and he's chill af

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

they're carrying so ebushido code says you can do whatever but the other guys gotta handicap themselves somehow. pretty sure its apart of twitch rules too.

AwkwardKnob
Dec 29, 2004

A good pun is like a good steak: A rare medium well done
Games dead and thread's dead, but isn't today supposed to be some big new patch? Nightfall tweaks and strike scoring? It's my birthday, and it would be rad if Destiny magically became fun again.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

AwkwardKnob posted:

Games dead and thread's dead, but isn't today supposed to be some big new patch? Nightfall tweaks and strike scoring? It's my birthday, and it would be rad if Destiny magically became fun again.

According to the updated roadmap from last week, today's patch will deliver:

-Nightfall scoring
-A bunch of new emblems
-Grindable ornaments for emblems
-Fireteam members on map
-Text chat on PC
-Companion mod/shader interactions, whatever that means
-Prestige nightfall challenge cards

It won't make PVP fun again, but I'll try the nightfall.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

haveblue posted:

According to the updated roadmap from last week, today's patch will deliver:

-Nightfall scoring
-A bunch of new emblems
-Grindable ornaments for emblems
-Fireteam members on map
-Text chat on PC
-Companion mod/shader interactions, whatever that means
-Prestige nightfall challenge cards

It won't make PVP fun again, but I'll try the nightfall.

It's sparse compared to the other stops on the roadmap but I'm legit hype for the emblems and variants. I loving hate all the emblems so this is cool, I can at least add a level of customization to make one better.

I think the Companion thing is the Destiny app allowing you to interact with them. It's fine, just them getting prepared to drop Mods 2.0.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Big fixes should be next month with the new sandbox, unique strike rewards, 6v6, and rumble. This month looks like it's basically just the Nightfall revamp and a few other tiny things.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
[black dude head tapping voice] can't see fireteam members on the map if you can't find a fireteam

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Mercury Vex Chrome is one of the best shaders and Tess is selling them now. Precursor Vex Chrome as well.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Roman posted:

Mercury Vex Chrome is one of the best shaders and Tess is selling them now. Precursor Vex Chrome as well.

MY MAN

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

what happens if you play D1 crucible

is it still good

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

wintrrmute posted:

is it still good

Bitch it might be

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bumblebee or die

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

I well enough like the Hunter standard variant of the new Crucible emblem but gently caress is Bungie dumb. Like, cool, I killed 1000 Titans so it has a shattered Titan symbol? Who the gently caress cares. And all the stats displayed by emblems are retarded as gently caress. Cool, I scanned 15 things on Nessus? Eat a dick, homies.

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

wintrrmute posted:

is it still good

I played D1 a lot last week because mayhem clash was active. It was a ton of fun. Machine gun fools for days with my silvered dread, and using the the last word when I didn't have heavy ammo. You move so much faster and 6 v 6 is frantic and fun.

E - Nightfall in D1 is arc burn, small arms, daybreak on the abomination heist. That much fun will never be allowed in D2.

Last_Taste fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 27, 2018

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol apparently the new nightfall doesn't have modifiers by default for the standard difficulty. Bungie is so bad lmao

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

At least they fixed the trials glitch

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Roman posted:

Thanks these are my favorite shaders. I read somewhere you can complete the ornaments for the faction rally armor this week, anyone know if this is true?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

texaholic posted:

Thanks these are my favorite shaders. I read somewhere you can complete the ornaments for the faction rally armor this week, anyone know if this is true?

Yep, you are still technically pledged, if this patch didn't change anything you should still get ornament progress.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Bitch it might be

bitch its saturday

....when we are all going to play D1 crucible lets do it

https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/a-scene-from-the-d-c-womens-march.html

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Oh man.. When D2 first launched, we had a little running gag where any complaint or shortcoming was written off as "Well, did you want Heroic Strikes or did you want Bird Physics?!" or "Well, did you want Sparrow Horns or did you want More Shaders?!"

Bungie is now doing that poo poo for real. In a reddit page where they noted that the Prestige Raid Emblem DOESN'T count retroactive completions, Cozmo says:

"This was not a stat tracked prior to the update.

Players are mentioning the Bungie.net API, which is different than the data being used in the game.

If you think it should be a higher priority to try to get the retroactive stats on this emblem, give me that feedback and I will ask the team to prioritize this over other changes."

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
Oooooh thats a bad look. gently caress

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I give 0 fucks about statics for how many shits my guardian has taken tbh. They fixed the trials glitch and it's 4 ish weeks till a balance pass.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I see they finally removed the loving timer. I might try a Nightfall in D2 now, after 300 hours of play in D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Lmao