Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"groog not owned!!! groog not owned!!!!" groog insist as groog have no concept of property ownership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

deathbysnusnu posted:

Mueller will interview Trump and Trump will just say he fired comey because he wasn't loyal and was investigating him over Russia and then ask why Hillary Clinton isn't being investigated for collusion very unfair.

Trump's lawyers and everyone else around him will barricade him inside the white house residence before they let him sit down for an interview with Mueller.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
do i really need to continue watching person of interest? only got a few episodes in

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

is this like a live feed of a police scanner

yeah, they have like 20 employees just sitting and listening to all the scanner feeds and monitoring social media, so they're consolidating it into a map view and notifications

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
poster who was clamoring over new screaming females earlier: give this track a listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5K6n7Ngpc

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
transition completely over to cum and you'll never have to worry about expensive government chemical additive milk :smug:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Trump's lawyers and everyone else around him will barricade him inside the white house residence before they let him sit down for an interview with Mueller.

But can they stop him from tweeting. Or hell, can they stop Jr. from admitting to crimes on twitter.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

I did a thing posted:

do i really need to continue watching person of interest? only got a few episodes in

considering its reality now u could just go outside instead

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

The Nastier Nate posted:

SC can compel him to testify, right?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:laffo: this is beautiful

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Internet Webguy posted:

considering its reality now u could just go outside instead

seriously, everywhere you look it's happening, worst cyberpunk dystopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBw0fm1uZcg

https://twitter.com/SonmiChina/status/911422249688735744

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNf4-d6fDoY

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pushpins posted:

Abolish teachers unions

good news! scotus just heard arguments about doing exactly that yesterday

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/968585375445934080

lol guy railing at delta for giving planned parenthood discounts while the anchor lady is all "uhh they dont do that buddy"

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

having a nonterminal degree in something like history means either spending a fortune on a vanity masters or being too brokebrained for academia to keep you

or it means i'm a high school teacher who went in for further accreditation

or it means i work at a museum, or in archives, or in historical preservation, or in corporate research, or as a private tutor

or it means i'm currently working for my PhD at x institution

feel free to continue shadowboxing with whichever of those potentialities makes you feel better about being an incel computer janitor, or whatever the gently caress you do with your time

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

oh my god now we finally got him :vince::siren:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
QUCIK
whats the guy who looks really funny who has that weird red hat he wears
hes bald and he has the FINEST expressions

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheDon01 posted:

Teacher wasnt proficient in combat enough to disable a shooter.

All teachers going forward must enlist for mandatory marksmanship and combat training.

This would be an interesting way to create a mostly left wing militia force within the United States centered on a laborer's union and with a nearly 100% university education percentage.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

pushpins posted:

In a hunter gather society how are shitposters viewed in the community? And by what medium will I make my shitposts?

you know how posting is warfare

in hunter-gatherer groups warfare is basically in-person shitposting

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

give all cops body cams that are fed live to the internet

then institute a mechanism where viewers can tip the cops directly

wonder how twitch chat for livecop would look like

guessing it wouldn't change

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

the bitcoin of weed posted:

to be fair people who were admitted for suicidal thoughts probably shouldn't be buying guns since owning a gun makes it massively more likely that you will successfully kill yourself

of course this also applies to people who have never had any suicidal thoughts. maybe we should just ban guns???

more than 62% of all firearms deaths in the US are self-inflicted gunshot wounds, that's a fact

Suicide is also one of those mental health problems that can seemingly materialize out of thin air with no prompt whatsoever, so having an instant means to execute what is by all accounts an irrational compulsion is a bad idea, in general. There's plenty of people who get their first hint they might have a mental health problem when they wake up in a hospital bed after a failed suicide attempt. I'm all about giving people the means to take their own lives if they want to but there is a difference between physician assisted suicide and impulsively drilling a 45 caliber hole in your brain.

getting rid of handguns is the easiest way to get this number to go down but lol it's never going to happen and we're gonna get another 25k or so (formerly) desperate corpses this year too

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

QUCIK

Carter Page

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
what i'm saying is, in another place and another time, you could've been a hero, pushpins. for just one day

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg/status/968600886070169603

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

QUCIK
:carter:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

yeah “secretly”

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I did a thing posted:

its good

then again i watched it before the age of trump maybe its bad now because its wacky scenarios aren't wacky enough to be even slightly realistic anymore lol

also Jim Caviezel is a crazy right wing religious nut who loves Rick Santorum lmao what a dumbass. That put me off the show for a while when i learned about it, but i guess he's still enjoyable as a tough smug pretend guy with witty one liners

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

kaleedity posted:

wonder how twitch chat for livecop would look like

guessing it wouldn't change

cops advertising stuff like "for $400 i'll ticket a minority of your choice"

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

QUCIK

carter page??

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

cool, cool, whait what yacht whore

several weeks ago some journalists figured out from some instagram videos that a high-ranking russian government guy was hanging out with a business ceo (or something like that) on a yacht because the hired prostitutes were posting videos from it and you could hear the names and voices being mentioned in the video. she also wrote a book and posted a bunch on facebook and they were able to piece together a lot

pulling on that thread unraveled an entire chain of contacts between putin and paul manafort, and thereby to trump, and it's the first full connection-chain we have confirmed between these people. it's probably going to be incredibly relevant to this whole history's stupidest conspiracy

that same yacht whore is now in thailand teaching on sex work, illegally, and was arrested. she posted on instagram offering to spill everything she knew about the election rigging to the americans if they came and saved her. at the exact same time, a high ranking russian colonel is flying to thailand. also, yacht whore was released on bail, immediately rearrested, had her visa revoked, and was moved to another prison.

there's a good chance that the russian colonel is going to blackbag her back to russia to be disposed of

lemme look through my post history for the original investigation, it's good stuff

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

square bullets for school shooters

Presence
Jul 29, 2006

Baloogan posted:

QUCIK

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

cops advertising stuff like "for $400 i'll ticket a minority of your choice"

$10 per punch

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Poor yacht whore, we hardly knew ye

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

oh so *that's* how he was able to brag about upcoming wikileaks a day before they dropped

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information about links between Russia and President Trump.

if she has a degree on her wall, the washington post hasnt seen it

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
valedictorian should get an AWP imo

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

how does this dying website somehow reach everything related to politics

https://twitter.com/mattbors/status/968599201650102272

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
*looks directly at camera*

oh, hey, didn't see ya there

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Rah! posted:

its good

then again i watched it before the age of trump maybe its bad now because its wacky scenarios aren't wacky enough to be even slightly realistic anymore lol

also Jim Caviezel is a crazy right wing religious nut who loves Rick Santorum lmao what a dumbass. That put me off the show for a while when i learned about it, but i guess he's still enjoyable as a tough smug pretend guy with witty one liners

he's also probably retarded after being struck by lightning on the Passion set:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3209223.stm

quote:

The lightning bolt hit Caviezel and the film's assistant director Jan Michelini while they were filming in a remote location a few hours from Rome.

It was the second time Michelini had been hit by lightning during the shoot.

Neither of them was badly hurt, according to the film's producer Steve McEveety.

Michelini had previously been struck during filming in Matera, Italy, when he suffered light burns to his fingers after lightning hit his umbrella.

Describing the second lightning strike, McEveety told VLife, a supplement of the trade paper Variety: "I'm about a hundred feet away from them when I glance over and see smoke coming out of Caviezel's ears."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:qq: but what about men?? :qq:

• Locked thread