Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Wendell_T_Stamps posted:

100% thought this was an article about xena: warrior princess upon first glance

how dare u insult lucy lawless like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I would pay good money for another Freespace game

I would pay good money for another Farscape series.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

still negative five lol

:smith:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

apparently like last year at some star citizen con (lol) they did a demo of the game and it kept crashing whenever they had more than two players in the same ship or something and ran at like 10 or 15 fps whenever there were two ships on the screen

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

pulp nonsense is good tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hell yeah death

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/968645704381026304

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ex post facho posted:

also since i didnt hear anything about kush not getting his security clearance back so i assume nothing continues to matter

Turn on your monitor and go to any non-Fox News news site.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trumps hair is kinda hosed up huh

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Stone doesnt know poo poo and neither does Seth abramason

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

h*ck yeah as long as it kept the practical effects/muppets

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

c o l l e g e :unsmith:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

The Muppets On PCP posted:

http://www.defenseone.com/business/2017/08/russian-air-force-one-boeing-trump-747/139872/?oref=d-topstory

“We’re still working toward a deal to provide two 747-8s to the Air Force — this deal is focused on providing a great value for the Air Force and the best price for the taxpayer,” Boeing spokeswoman Caroline Hutcheson said in a statement.

The 747s that will be transformed for Presidential transport were originally ordered in 2013 by Transaero, which was Russia’s second-largest airline until it went bankrupt in 2015. Boeing built two of the four jets in the order, but the airline never took ownership of them.

hey we have some surplus inventory here we can't get rid of how about we turn a couple of them into air force ones, i mean there's no law says there can only be one

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I would pay good money for another Freespace game

there's a newish goon-developed freespace game called House of the Dying Sun, check it out its on steam. you can fly the starfighters too

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
kush losing his clearance just means ivanka will have to whisper now instead of just talking conversationally about top secret information lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trulmp of course wi still shout it across the room

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

of course kush can't have top secret clearance, he's obviously a bottom

Serf
May 5, 2011

i appreciate you squizz

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A MIRACLE posted:

there's a newish goon-developed freespace game called House of the Dying Sun, check it out its on steam. you can fly the starfighters too

"Goon-developed" is not an endorsement

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Shear Modulus posted:

apparently like last year at some star citizen con (lol) they did a demo of the game and it kept crashing whenever they had more than two players in the same ship or something and ran at like 10 or 15 fps whenever there were two ships on the screen

sounds like they should change game engines

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

laughing at this bad video game peaked in October 2017 during their Gamescom demo. the whole demo was a shitshow but the rover suddenly exploding into a pile of tires when it tried to go up a ramp.. that was :kiss:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

too late but thx for the tip

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'd like a Legend of Galactic Heros about farscape, kinda a faux-documentary about the setting. Maybe set during the peacekeeper's rise

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
little dark age, me and michael and one thing left to try are the best songs ive heard all year and i still have to double check that noted bad album makers, MGMT, made them

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

A MIRACLE posted:

this looks intriguing, and decent reviews on steam. hmmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hey baloogan i see your modern war wargame is on sale for 25 bucks down from 80........................ strongly considering it, is there a demo????

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/968648149085679616

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
more like house o the dyin' gun

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
rip turdfuzz

he came

too soon

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

murked by dragon posted:

why does kim davis always dress like a nurse and also has a hairline that starts at the center of her scalp

trump

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

im highly doubtful that even someone dumb as trump would have cut roger stone into any grand conspiracy

eeehhhhhh they've apparently been bros for awhile now

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

murked by dragon posted:

why does kim davis always dress like a nurse and also has a hairline that starts at the center of her scalp

rural white woman

when they get old they get perms and go to the hairdresser every week come hell or high water to have basically nothing done to it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 27, 2018

Readout of President Donald J. Trump's Call with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia

President Donald J. Trump spoke today with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia. President Trump and the Crown Prince discussed regional developments and opportunities to further enhance the American-Saudi partnership on a range of security and economic issues. The President thanked the Crown Prince for his leadership in highlighting ways all Gulf Cooperation Council states can better counter Iranian destabilizing activities and defeat terrorists and extremists. The leaders agreed on the importance of regional cooperation and a united Gulf Cooperation Council to mitigate regional threats and ensure the regions economic prosperity.

###

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
also just because lol
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/968468516721459200

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 27, 2018

Readout of President Donald J. Trump's Call with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia

President Donald J. Trump spoke today with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia. President Trump and the Crown Prince discussed regional developments and opportunities to further enhance the American-Saudi partnership on a range of security and economic issues. The President thanked the Crown Prince for his leadership in highlighting ways all Gulf Cooperation Council states can better counter Iranian destabilizing activities and defeat terrorists and extremists. The leaders agreed on the importance of regional cooperation and a united Gulf Cooperation Council to mitigate regional threats and ensure the regions economic prosperity.

###

tl;dr: they said they'd let him touch the orb again if he let them take over more of the middle east

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Lisa wins races

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTOkoMBnYo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Solarin posted:

trumps hair is kinda hosed up huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
is dbz streaming on anything? the original with no z is on hulu and i think thats gonna be me and intelwifes new dinner show

• Locked thread