Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
I heard he might suck poo poo? Like into his mouth, like a Kirby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

more like Rim Allen. remember that episode

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

If ever their fear of Tim Allen's power should cause them to hesitate in stunting on the star of TV's Last Man Standing, I'm gonna say it, the terrorists will have won.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

please remember Tim Allen's very important, active internet forum, Tim Allen's Idea Exchange

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
is tim allen the most famous white cocaine dealer

my gut says yes

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Easily the most famous cocaine dealer not in jail

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Rodyle posted:

please remember Tim Allen's very important, active internet forum, Tim Allen's Idea Exchange

Oh my god. Oh my god.

Main Page posted:

The World of Quantum Physics
Share your ideas on quantum theory, electrons, subatomic particles, accelerators, CERN, theories and other thoughts on this fascinating subject.

phillip j why posted:

I dont know about bigotry.
Bigotry is none of my businesses.
Although I do undetstand people.
Give people the easy option, no matter how hard the rhetoric is.
Give people the choice of doing right anf doing wrong and without exception, the people will choose the easy option regardless of morality.
People are easy.
Im not people
Im a cantalope!
Let That Sink In!

Guest posted:

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month
when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his very life
into his own hands. This is a handy guide that should be as common
as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other.

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: What did I do wrong?
SAFEST: Here's fifty dollars.

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today.
SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe!
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.

13 Things PMS Stands For:
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly, Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff

...and my alltime favorite...

13. Potential Murder Suspect

Tim “poo poo Sucker” Allen posted:

Don’t read into this as a political stance but I came across a copy of LIBERAL FASCISM BY Jonah Goldberg and found the research and subject matter very intense and quite illuminating. Not so much fun but I tend to read mostly fiction.

“Holy poo poo, it’s actually tim allen posting on his own internet forum” posted:

The creator does not have eyes, nose, ears, mouth or hands. The creator cannot see, smell, hear, taste or touch. These five senses are the five slits we peer out from to define a reality we can digest. The senses are for sure limitations pressed upon us. What then we use to describe the way our source is or is not? We, by nature need a frame of reference to define. And for a concept so large as this, nothing serves. So by what translation is it I sense it, feel it and want to be near it? More to the point, why am I not equipped to naturally connect with it? Let’s do this if we can by moving past “original sin” as the culprit.

Tim the tom man tooler himself posted:

somehow I feel life is prepping us for the next phase of this energy field. So death must be and remain a surprise

Here’s a list of just Tim Allen’s posts. For god’s sake, nobody post there. Just stare in awe.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I've sent in a Tim Allen's Idea Exchange doc to the F Plus they'll never read, so I've got some heat rocks lying around

Latina Republican Mom posted:

Relieved no illuminati imagery in your show

So this is going to sound ridiculous, but-
My lovely conservative kick *!$%@ pages on Pinterest led me to this ridiculous, yet scary, theme about the music and movie industry start being illuminati devil worshippers. I was so irritated that after reading how they all sold their souls to the devil - in their own words! - that I needed some serious Outdoor Man binge therapy. It worked until I got a long angle shot of the photo in outdoor man's office. Looked like a doggone illuminati pyramid! I had major frownies. THEN I finally got to see a closer shot and it's just a perspective issue- its really a dark road surrounded by light ground and clouds. I was soooooo relieved. Especially after noticing every awful one eyed picture of every movie star I just thought was a benign selfish democrat now I'm realizing they are teasing you that they may or may not be satanists.

Right after I realized they are using they horrible hand signals which are indiscernible from your basic peace, love and rock and roll ESL hand signs, I started seeing how much darn devil imagery they use, and then I got really sick. An infection! Conspiracy? Not really but I was so moved by my relief that most likely there is still no sign of nasty secret code in "Last Man Standing" that it really brightened my mood for the night. Then I discovered this forum. Actually I went looking for it. I really needed to say my piece about this devilish illuminati crap. So I wrote this post. Neat. While I hold no one above our mighty creator, I like the fact that I can send a message to this particular big guy and his fans. thanks for saying what needs to be said, man. And also wish you guys could calm down the OMGs in the show for really that's the Lords name in vain. Omigosh still works, right???

Bradwall posted:

Tim Allen has been challenged to the #MudChallenge I challenge Tim Allen to do the #KasichMudDump to show his support for John Kasich (Since he has already endorsed) Who can help by retweeting my video to him. My Twitter is @Brad_E_Wall I am trying to figure out how to use it and download it on my phone, so I have a better video to tweet him. Right now the link to the YouTube video is on my Twitter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Toolman54 posted:

Met Tim Allen years ago, he predicted when I'd die

Years ago, probably 1994 or 1995, I was in Border's bookstore in Burbank. While I was in the sci-fi/fantasy section, I noticed a familiar face reading a Douglas Adams book and softly weeping; it was Tim Allen!

I approached him carefully as he seemed pretty broken up about something. I asked him "Are you okay?". He put away the book he was reading and looked at me. He looked straight into my eyes. It almost felt like he was looking through me and into my soul. It was a powerful feeling I've never felt since.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity in complete silence until he said "You will die on May 17, 2017." and ran towards the entrance and out of my life forever.

It was a surreal experience. At first I laughed it off but there was something in his eyes, something in his voice that makes me dread tomorrow.

Tim Allen is not the man we think he is.

Here's a really eccentric and stupid thread in which a lady documents her terrible fiction about a family called Zandegrom, including joke conversations with her muses, a Yeti and a Witch

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I don't think so, Tim.

:emptyquote:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Was the Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest closer to arguably funny cocaine Tim Allen, or sucks poo poo Tim Allen? I honestly lost track of which Tim was in which era.

Serf
May 5, 2011

galaxy quest owned

i do remember behind-the-scenes stuff from many years later where someone told a story about how tim allen would kick in the dressing room door and come in late and then loudly brag that the movie only existed because of him and that no one else would be getting work if he hadn't signed on

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's just good method acting for his character

What was his name... Jason Taggart?

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Feb 28, 2018

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Serf posted:

galaxy quest owned

i do remember behind-the-scenes stuff from many years later where someone told a story about how tim allen would kick in the dressing room door and come in late and then loudly brag that the movie only existed because of him and that no one else would be getting work if he hadn't signed on

Galaxy Quest does own, but it also has Tim Allen in it, who it ends up sucks poo poo. And it sounds like he might've sucked poo poo then as well. Unfortunate.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i think tim allen's presence is outweighed by sigourney weaver, alan rickman and sam rockwell

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
And unless they secretly suck poo poo too, Tony Shalhoub and Enrico Colantoni. It's a very good movie with a very good cast but unfortunately Tim Allen is also in it and is the primary focus of it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Serf posted:

galaxy quest owned

so you're saying he was the perfect choice as a stand-in for William Shatner

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The weird thing is that Cocaine Snitch-era Tim Allen looks like Justin Long.

Laterite fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Feb 28, 2018

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Never forget GB's PAX East panel where Jeff read from TIm Allen's book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTMw0OsP6g

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
If only we had some sort of Time Allen, where we could go back to enjoying Galaxy Quest, Home Improvement, Car Boys, and Cool Games Inc. before we knew Tim and Nick suck poo poo.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Tim waits for no man

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I've forgiven Nick and am ready for polygon to hire him back and for Griffin to legally adopt him.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Didn't the dominoes fall around Nick before the Harvey Weinstein stuff? So we can say that the current wave of busting sex pervert celebrities in California started with Nick Robinson

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raserys posted:

Didn't the dominoes fall around Nick before the Harvey Weinstein stuff? So we can say that the current wave of busting sex pervert celebrities in California started with Nick Robinson

yea we found out about him being a predator like, a few months before it turned out everyone in hollywood is a rapist.

The cheeto champ was the lynchpin...

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
In the end, he was dangerously cheesy.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Pretty cool article about TAZ. Turns out Clint quit his radio job to be able to do TAZ liveshows. (I imagine he probably would have retired not too long after that anyway.)

Clint McElroy posted:

I get a letter from somebody talking about how The Adventure Zone helped her when her husband was fighting cancer, or who says, ‘I had put down the pen and you inspired me to write again,’” Clint said. “If you can have a positive impact on somebody’s life just even in a small way to brighten their day—that’s the gig, man. If you can take somebody’s darkness away even just for the length of a podcast, that’s a blessing to be able to do that.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I like that Clint's twitter is basically just him being proud of his sons and retweeting TAZ cosplayers at live shows :shobon:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Clint is a good Dad. :unsmith:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Listening to this latest MbMbaM and man i hope these boys never sleep again

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

"what have I done"

Also, in the latest awful squad, Travis throwing the "play with meeeee" shtick back at Griffin was funny as hell.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Still only part way through the latest MBMBAM, but Justin's deep belly laugh at "What about the birth? Was Worf there?" was magical

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

MBMBaM this week was a banger for sure. I always love episodes where 1 or more brothers are super tired, it gets real silly

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Just pass the tussin to each brother randomly each episode.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

"what have I done"

Also, in the latest awful squad, Travis throwing the "play with meeeee" shtick back at Griffin was funny as hell.

gently caress that felt so good.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Tim Allen seriously sucks poo poo.
He's yet another pissy white dude that used to be famous but couldn't keep up with Hollywood finally not being such a boy's club.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
For maximum effect, watch this episode back to back with Glass Shark

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Raserys posted:

For maximum effect, watch this episode back to back with Glass Shark

Or Remain on the Smooth Tip, which culminates with 22 Slices and MC Skat Kat's origins/Justin mentioning "Listen, I took some DayQuil about 20 minutes ago, so it's about to start gettin' real loose."

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
https://twitter.com/TheZoneCast/status/969264417757171712?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

First episode of Dust is out! I'm only halfway through but it's really solid so far. Justin is already confirmed to have the best character again.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

El Padrino posted:

Also, legit eager to see how Justin weaves the best character in the party for the 4th time :allears:
Well episode 1 is up and he got an audible laugh out of me on his very first line, so it's looking good.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dust hits the ground running, I think this is already my favorite mini-arc so far.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Dust hits the ground running, I think this is already my favorite mini-arc so far.

I think it starting in media res, with all the characters in the same place and familiar with each other, helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
First ep of Dust was really good, even though the characters kinda split up, it made sense in the narrative and didn’t distract from getting to know them as a team. Great examples of how other characters react to the boys goofing off as well.

Also, new animation!
https://twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/967215405432324096