Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/968869386189762564

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

euphronius posted:

also lmao a hand gun is no match for an AR15

:chloe:

uh you just have to use the cover system until the bad guy has to reload

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

primary every dem

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
look frank i dont know what the gently caress youre thinking keeping expired frag grenades in your desk. you know youd get fined hard for not keeping those fresh

ill let you have one of mine but you owe me dude

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

MAYO FETISH posted:

this is my desert eagle i call it The Teacher's Pet haha yeah i love my job

Seriously can you imagine the first crop of these teachers that are gonna volunteer to carry guns? It's going to be quite the cast of characters, I'm sure they will vet these people really well...

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Rocks posted:

republicans are gonna get their rear end voted out of office so hard in November

democrats are gonna win just enough swing seats to call it a MEGA BLUE WAVE and then they can spend the next 2 years circle jerking with their high priced consultants while Trump cruises to re-election.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

:chloe:

uh you just have to use the cover system until the bad guy has to reload

whos watching the kids

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

euphronius posted:

have you heard of gun kata???

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TMMadman posted:

Here is the current sale from a range near me:

Give me the maverick with 500 double 00 buck shells, thanks.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

Youd think the voter suppression would be used in *checks abacus* every special election since trump got elected

Doug Jones only won in Alabama because Roy Moore said America was better under slavery, which mobilized the black vote. Even then Moore only lost by 21k votes out of over a million cast.

After Moore lost, the AL GOP abolished special elections.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

"Oh this? Yeah, this is just something my husband bought me for work, so I could feel safer against the students. Let me just set up my desk."

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dump the body into the nearest sewer

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7WAy8ENJ2Y

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BlairKamin/status/968654187126054912

:thunk:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

have you heard of gun kata???

Go-to gun kata tactic for going up against assault rifles is to karate kick a door and surf on top of it through the room, ducking down and taking out bad guys as you go. Simple really.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

yeah but consider that you also have 30 five-year-olds distracting the shooter by throwing their crayons at him

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
SIT DOWN KIDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IIYjhtDl9U&t=24s

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/lynnsweet/status/968654464457625601

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
GREAT NEWS! the AP physics course just got a bunch of fresh new kinematics practice quedtions and interactive/engaging small group activities!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

worst black president ever

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/968871328009850881

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ahahaha what the gently caress is this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

yeah but consider that you also have 30 five-year-olds distracting the shooter by throwing their crayons at him

what if the shooter is color blind ??

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
teaching degrees now require 200 hrs of 3 gun competition training

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

if a teacher isn't a fan of guns do they get the $500 if they bring their dual axes instead?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Dem eck the house, get blamed for everything while Trump packs the court. Oh yeah blue wave, 2020 is a slaughter local and nationwide and Republicans draw the election lines for 10 more years.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

MysteriousStranger posted:

It will end up where private schools that can hire private security contractors are secure and public schools are dangerous as all hell.

If you think armed security guards will make a school more safe, lol.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
so that's what the executive branch is? not impressed. judicial branch looked way more expensive.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

private religious schools will now be staffed exclusively with grammaton clerics

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm trying to find a picture of Bender's giant wreath from Futurama, but I can't find it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Nastier Nate posted:

democrats are gonna win just enough swing seats to call it a MEGA BLUE WAVE and then they can spend the next 2 years circle jerking with their high priced consultants while Trump cruises to re-election.

The DNC/DCCC are bankrupt because everyone is directly donating to candidates and there's a handful of progressives actively telling the DNC to gently caress off

If those people win, 2020 is gonna be nuts

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

are classrooms less than 21 feet? well then teachers just need knives.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar
obama loving sucks.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

"should we send an olive branch?"
"no..............no, i have an idea"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Doug Jones only won in Alabama because Roy Moore said America was better under slavery, which mobilized the black vote. Even then Moore only lost by 21k votes out of over a million cast.

After Moore lost, the AL GOP abolished special elections.

Weird almost like the GOP is waging a desperate insurgency against the will of the vast majority of human beings. Make them history

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Looks like the 3 million executive branch employees managed to scrape together $40 for a wreath.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
billy graham dead so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Duscat posted:

ive often posited the question "how many 5 year olds could you take in a fight" to myself and others and the answers are always way too high from what would probably happen in reality

• Locked thread