Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pretty sexist remark imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
indeed, ancient gunnery has long been characterized as almost "whimsical", taking an unbridled, child like fantasy with the design and functionality of weapons

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

just let me know if Trump reads from "two corinthians" again while he eulogizes that piece of poo poo huckster Billy Graham

trump: two corinthians walk into one of those places where they sell alcohol and talk about those shooty sticks

chuds: hes just like us!!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/Agnesjac33/status/968890029127843840

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol cry more little Marco

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MAYO FETISH posted:

in fact many scholars currently believe the first recorded use of an RPG was most likely against the Etruscans several decades earlier

we still haven't unlocked the mystery of greek napalm

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

Delete ur facebook it's worse than twitter

FB once you unfriend everyone you don’t give a poo poo about anymore makes it marginally better. although now I only have like 8 “friends” and most are people I’m related to. all my IRL friends my age have already left or deleted Facebook lol.

even instagram is headed that way. social media is just a series of private group chats now

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

Reality Loser posted:

but then how do i spam people to come my lovely band's shows and know when to go to my friends' slightly better bands shows? look at every venue's schedule?? pffff i prefer the human-to-human begging interaction

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"took it in stribe" lmao

https://twitter.com/JudeDeplora/status/968890018914693120

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Jews killed Jesus so they have a pretty good relationship.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Greek napalm is waht tehy call the bathroom after i eat kebabs after drinking

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i was moving my car around the block a few minutes ago to not get a parking ticket and i heard 15 seconds of npr and the euphimism they used for jared being a huge loving moron is that other countries could take advantage of "jared kushner's complex business arrangements" which could complicate him getting a full security clearance

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Reality Loser posted:

I just created a new Facebook not long ago and I've just kept it to close friends and family. No more random people I knew for a minute like 10 years ago. It's good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The smart thing to do would be for Jared and Ivanka to bail right now and go back to NY before they make things worse for themselves. Or like, when their kids get out of school if they care about that sort of thing (they don't).

The problem for them is neither of them is smart at all so they're gonna dig in and god I hope Jared gets locked up I hate those two morons more than just about anyone else in the administration.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Marcus Aurelius, Stoic King-Philosopher, Emperor of Rome, and Dread Master of the 180 degree no-scope Scout headshot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Jews killed Jesus so they have a pretty good relationship.

wrong

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Axios articles arent even articles jfc

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
hey its me, yeah, the huge loving idiot store is open for business

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

glad to see the highest office in the land sees beyond thunderdome as a rulebook on how to govern

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

lmfao bye general Kelly

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama is a felon

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Hey guys remember the image that went around about portuguese telecoms violating net neutrality?

The equivalent of our FCC looked into it, and they have 40 days to get rid of all those offers.

Meanwhile you're fuuuuuucked

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hello specific Kelley!

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Atila the Hun and his loving aimbotting Horde

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I think you will find that most bad things in history are due to those pernicious Italians.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lol obama sucks

"we've been waiting for you..." = "me and my peers were too chickenshit to do anything about this"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

glad to see the highest office in the land sees beyond thunderdome as a rulebook on how to govern

jokes aside i've heard this is literally Trump's management style, to set the people below him against each other to make them all work harder

this is probably something that makes sense in finance or real estate but lol you can't run a government this way, idiot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

name one thing that couldn't have been prevented with more guns

i dare you

my local gun show

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This movie is 21 years old

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

MAYO FETISH posted:

indeed, ancient gunnery has long been characterized as almost "whimsical", taking an unbridled, child like fantasy with the design and functionality of weapons

really when you look back, ancient civilizations manufactured thousands of bullets and simply threw them at their enemies, which ultimately proved ineffective. it wasn't until they realized something was needed to puncture the bullets to propel the head toward their target that lead to the big step forward in making the gun a feasible weapon.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

orange sky posted:

Hey guys remember the image that went around about portuguese telecoms violating net neutrality?

The equivalent of our FCC looked into it, and they have 40 days to get rid of all those offers.

Meanwhile you're fuuuuuucked

Don't be jealous of our freedom.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Chief
Of
Staff
Ivanka
Trumo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
oh my god
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/968864400596750336

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

She chiefly attends to his staff

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
look i dont pay you to loving play with your dick Archimedes, im just asking you to shoot these rocks farther, FASTER

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Mirthless posted:

jokes aside i've heard this is literally Trump's management style, to set the people below him against each other to make them all work harder

this is probably something that makes sense in finance or real estate but lol you can't run a government this way, idiot
i doubt it works there either

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/darth/status/968879375151120384

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

PierreTheMime posted:

recently I was driving into atlanta late at night and saw a bright object streak through the sky at an impact trajectory. my mind immediately went to “welp this is the nukes” and made my peace surprisingly quick

when there was no brilliant flash I realized it was likely a meteorite and I was relieved and slightly disappointed

it was pretty cool to see in retrospect

thanks cspam for helping me embrace and mildly long for my inevitable destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

MAYO FETISH posted:

look i dont pay you to loving play with your dick Archimedes, im just asking you to shoot these rocks farther, FASTER

idea: bump stocks, but for rocks.

• Locked thread