Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

8 solid years of OBAMA IS COMING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS and then this.

gg nextmap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Holy poo poo, Trump just told Scalise they shouldn't have the Concealed Permit cross State Lines stuff in this bill, going against the NRA and the Republican party's stated plans. What the hell is happening?!

Why are the forums going down while this is happening?!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

MRW a classmate enters my school and kills my classmates with an AR-15 engraved with swastikas

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

my impression of this meeting:

looooooooooooool

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

and yet gun rights people completely ignore it when Trump talks about taking guns away

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was a woman-at-horse in Dome Four on Earth.

Woman-at-horse is a politically-appointed religious position which had either never been restricted to women or had transitioned away from that restriction long before the current era. We are referenced as horse dancers by oral tradition, but the position no longer involves dancing if it ever did. By title I was a keeper of horses for the Lord of Dome Four, but I rarely saw much less tended a horse in my entire career. Perhaps in some forgotten era horses were significant to the Lord and her dealings, but they have long since become living heraldry.

Like any historical bureaucrat, my title was metaphorical; my responsibility delegated; my position an honorific. I attended councils, meetings, and parties with other women-at-horse, other anachronistic nobility, and lesser despots. These functions served to make right the auguries and conditions necessary for the Lord of Dome Four to enjoy unblemished rule, for they satisfied the mezzos whom were privy to the farce and supplied a veneer of competence to placate the udders.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they are televising a live negotiation meeting ??

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

It's video games after all

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
loving :laffo:
"the videogames, the movies, the internet" going back to this well jesus loving christ

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Rating movies for terror, oh my god that's amazing

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

"Welcome to the website of the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, also known as the Sanctuary Church of Newfoundland, PA! Our pastor, Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, and his wife Rev. Yeon Ah Lee Moon, are the appointed heir/successor couple carrying on the providential work of his father, the Rev. Sun Myung Moon "

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
SHUT UP MARSHA BLACKBURN JESUS

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Durf posted:

lol you can scrub through the timeline and easily find parts where trump is uncomfortable just by his arm folding

master of negotiation

i think that with enough time you, too, will agree with trump that he is in fact notmad and also will not eat his broccoli

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
trump is gonna pass a full-on assault weapon ban and somehow get handguns removed as well, fuckin awesome

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i bet paul ryan and mitch mcconnell would love to be in the room right now

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Holy poo poo, Trump just told Scalise they shouldn't have the Concealed Permit cross State Lines stuff in this bill, going against the NRA and the Republican party's stated plans. What the hell is happening?!

Why are the forums going down while this is happening?!

he's not gonna remember that he said that five minutes after its over.

And is that Marsha Blackburn I'm hearing or the howling darkness of an ill night

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol he already convinced the chuds to switch sides on net neutrality, now he's going after the vidyas

anime will be next

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib
I wonder what terror-inducing media is Baron watching?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

trump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
this brian mast seems like a real rear end in a top hat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the govement is gonna declare u "mentally ill" and steal your guns thanks to trump

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Yep, for some reason Trump was super confident that he was gonna look great coming out of this meeting. The tweets later/tomorrow morning should be pretty good...

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol video

https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/968946013502431232

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao Microsoft killed flight simulator

I did not know that

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

"negotiation" in the sense that senators are trying to explain their ideas and trumps brain worms are negotiating with the brain spiders on who gets to respond.

https://twitter.com/AJentleson/status/968946267199033345

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

This is some intense Zardoz poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Durf posted:

anime will be next

loving finally!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Durf posted:

lol he already convinced the chuds to switch sides on net neutrality, now he's going after the vidyas

anime will be next

finally...after all these centuries....i can see...the pivot

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

president deals mcgoodbrains lookin good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
SheHuck is going to walk 100% of this meeting back tomorrow :lol:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/968950128630550529

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Shageletic posted:

my impression of this meeting:

looooooooooooool

Yeah this is almost worth the inevitable DACA turn where they wait out the public's attention span and then threaten a veto on any of this poo poo that Trump is talking if it shows up in a bill.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
who this dude going off about CCW because he doesn't know where gun free zones are and he likes donuts too much??

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

someone post all of this in tfr and congratulate trump on his gun control stance

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

holy moly

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This Rep. Rutherford sure sounds like a real Eastwood-grade badass.
In his own mind.

I bet he'd piss himself in an actual crisis.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh my loving god

did trump walk in on barron watching tentacle hentai

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
My favorite part is that chuds are the ones who stockpile guns to keep the feds away, and now their champion wants to take away guns :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

american_jesus.png

• Locked thread