Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

is that ... bad? :raise:

like in a world where president deals is taking our guns and nastya rybka live tweeted getting disappeared yesterday this seems like who the gently caress would give a poo poo

shakira is comin for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ps also thanks for letting me in on that persons gender i had no idea since all i had was a surname :)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
today in meanwhile on fox news
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/969028270833496065

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

shakira is comin for her
uhm

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Addamere posted:

im neo but instead of the matrix its flu fever that has me

Same Holmes, :same:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

They’re loans he’s gonna pay em all back so it’s cool.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

is that ... bad? :raise:

like in a world where president deals is taking our guns and nastya rybka live tweeted getting disappeared yesterday this seems like who the gently caress would give a poo poo

Yeah it's actually really hosed up even if the victims are dead of course it loving isn't good.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Epic High Five posted:

Man Loomer is fuuuucked

That's like, state gonna come after you hard and then when they're done every family sues you, then the doctors sue you

i would laugh really hard if she got completely bulldozed by this, but i bet absolutely nothing comes of it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i saw that photoshop of a cracker-rear end-cracker the other day in this thread and assumed it was an image capture from a chuck tingle cover

reality as always is far more entertaining :)

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

i was about to download that pic but i though, 'how could i improve on what's already there'. this world is getting out of hand

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FlitterOnFraud/status/969004628795842560
white lies, just some white lies

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

i was about to download that pic but i though, 'how could i improve on what's already there'. this world is getting out of hand

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wait is that what loomer actually looks like now what the gently caress

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i would laugh really hard if she got completely bulldozed by this, but i bet absolutely nothing comes of it

because she is lying :ssh:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
that Laura Loomer deal. I'm not seeing where coroner's offices are "covered entities" since they don't provide healthcare and I'm not sure that releasing those reports is a HIPAA violation.

also, TURMP!

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

been thinking about the pompeii jacker a lot lately

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah it's actually really hosed up even if the victims are dead of course it loving isn't good.

drat dude u got me good missing the forest for the brain spiders

thanks for bringing me back to reality now if only i could get a handle on gravity instead of constant vertigo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the photoshop isn't even the biggest cracker in that picture

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

you can tell its real because of the tucker carlson face

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is the ideal tucker screenshot. you may not like it, but this is what peak tucker looks like.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Lastgirl posted:

she leaked autopsies of the vegas shooting to peddle conspiracies its 2 pages ago cmon

i just got home, geez sorry :(

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

this is the ideal tucker screenshot. you may not like it, but this is what peak tucker looks like.

i cannot in good faith disagree

the defense recuses itself

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/968688008319979520
Obama bad

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Spending all my money to look less Jewish to own the libs.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

it's really something like i can't think of anything to make it more purestrain

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

UFOTacoMan posted:

that Laura Loomer deal. I'm not seeing where coroner's offices are "covered entities" since they don't provide healthcare and I'm not sure that releasing those reports is a HIPAA violation.

also, TURMP!

If she doesn't work for the coroner then she doesn't have to follow HIPAA anyway unless she signed a form. Why is getting copies if they are not public record anyway? Did a judge seal them? If so she can answer to the judge.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
burning flesh doesnt smell bad tho

unless by burning u mean actual burning-burning like way the gently caress overcooked

in general meat that is heated and even charred a bit smells very good to most humans

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Kayla was an underrated qb, A+ greaseball hair

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

I was in a hotel room last night and flipping on TV I came across the Tucker Carlson and he was making that dumb face. how do u just make it all the time??????

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
secondly even if it was a HIPAA violation I'm not sure Laura Loomer would be on the hook for it since she wouldn't be working for the healtcare org that disclosed the info

edit yea that:

Elephanthead posted:

If she doesn't work for the coroner then she doesn't have to follow HIPAA anyway unless she signed a form. Why is getting copies if they are not public record anyway? Did a judge seal them? If so she can answer to the judge.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like even a well done steak still smells good even if it has the taste and consistency of shoe leather

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

every time i see this image i have fond memories of playing yoshi's island on snes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Addamere posted:

burning flesh doesnt smell bad tho

unless by burning u mean actual burning-burning like way the gently caress overcooked

in general meat that is heated and even charred a bit smells very good to most humans

i can't remember where i read, but human is supposed to taste like pork

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Rocks posted:

I was in a hotel room last night and flipping on TV I came across the Tucker Carlson and he was making that dumb face. how do u just make it all the time??????

he is extremely dumb to the point of being in a state of constant confusion

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

that look of mouth breathing puzzlement perpetually on tucker carlson’s face never gets old

e: f,b

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

she spent all the donations she got for "legal fees" on a nose job lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rocks posted:

he got resting dumb face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
jesus christ addamere shut the gently caress up

• Locked thread