Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

my favorite soylent story is when the founder put too much sulfur in a test batch and went to a jazz show and farted up the room so bad everyone but him and the musicians left and he just sat there like it totally wastn him

When he put too much potassium in a test batch and laid on his floor paralyzed for two days and almost died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Louisgod posted:

hope in one hand and poo poo in the other

There's a second tape?

:captainpop:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
hahahahahahahaha "just to be clear, it's a slur against your ethnicity, correct?"
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/969043885216423936

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Poco posted:

is this real

why is this real

why do this surprise you

like really, Hannity once did a piece on Obama putting brown mustard on a burger

he still leads his show with hillary poo poo, still

if its dem corruption or an attack on are freddoms, he'll be there

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Brain Curry posted:

There's a second tape?

:captainpop:

h-h-hope tape?

:thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sure, it's not a great way to eat a steak. But steaks are just steaks, they aren't a special kind of food. Doing a steak wrong isn't exactly disrespecting the Eucharist.

beef was bred to give steak certain flavors and textures, with each cut having a certain profile to it. the history of a steak is in its flavor that well done burns out

doing a steak wrong disrespects the animal and its ancestors who died to provide the service of a delicious ribeye

if someone wants to eat lovely charred beef, thats cool, just get a different cut that isnt intended for that kind of flavor. there's a lot of cow that doesnt make a proper steak

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

no, it's been this way for a long loving time before trump and isn't new in any way

Yes, I am aware. I've been fighting back against this incredibly specific form of food-snobbery that otherwise regular people hold with truly unneeded vehemence for a long time.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

suddenly cravin some cotton candy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/969039610499051521

lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

When he put too much potassium in a test batch and laid on his floor paralyzed for two days and almost died.

lmfao i didnt know that one'

i still like the sulfur one more because it drives home the point that the guy was a completely asocial weirdo. i remember some article touting his genius that said he never washed his clothes and just swapped one set out into the freezer when he wasnt wearing it

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
irradiate my drat balls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Baller Ina posted:

why do this surprise you

like really, Hannity once did a piece on Obama putting brown mustard on a burger

he still leads his show with hillary poo poo, still

if its dem corruption or an attack on are freddoms, he'll be there

i know i shouldn't be surprised but the patriot hats under attack by the deep state is a little on the nose but then again it's hannity

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

a hat so nice, he designed it twice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a bad idea to have red wine with fish, but if it turned out Trump did that it wouldn't gain the meme status his steak preferences have.

This steak thing has been internalized by people as some kind of horrible food crime, completely out of proportion to anything

nope

no

well done steak is a waste of good steak. if you want well-done then buy cheap cuts and char the poo poo out of it go ahead it's fine whatever. I spent 2013-2014 as roommates with the worst person I've ever met in my life and she insisted on buying $25-$35 cuts of steak and then cooking them well done, it was an atrocity

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
tttttttruuuuuuumMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cue The Simpsons theme as the screen comically pans out on a screaming Superintendent Chalmers*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
like ketchup on steak is weird but its not a genecrime

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zeal posted:

a well-prepared steak is a far finer tribute to the good gods than that monotheist nonsense

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I dont think zeal meant well done by "well-prepared" considering the post they quoted. I think well prepared as in put some effort into it

I am hampered by the fact that most of the places I would trust rare meat with are too expensive, been far too long since I had some good rare steak

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

beef was bred to give steak certain flavors and textures, with each cut having a certain profile to it. the history of a steak is in its flavor that well done burns out

doing a steak wrong disrespects the animal and its ancestors who died to provide the service of a delicious ribeye

if someone wants to eat lovely charred beef, thats cool, just get a different cut that isnt intended for that kind of flavor. there's a lot of cow that doesnt make a proper steak

don't have a cow man

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i only eat gruel from a rusty bucket with vitamins ground up in it because i refuse to support soylent

personally I’m waiting for the promised moment when soylent green is people

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i still like the sulfur one more because it drives home the point that the guy was a completely asocial weirdo. i remember some article touting his genius that said he never washed his clothes and just swapped one set out into the freezer when he wasnt wearing it

did he put my shirt into the freezer??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

Hello trump thred look what i just bought myself as a L-I-D-D-L-E treat

what u got against all dem bars itt specialy them real helpful ones 🧐

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

like ketchup on steak is weird but its not a genecrime

there's no evidence that brain spiders are hereditary

nature vs nuture yall

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Poco posted:

i know i shouldn't be surprised but the patriot hats under attack by the deep state is a little on the nose but then again it's hannity

yeah the deep state line is a hell of a cherry on top, i agree

does sounds a little nutty for even hannity but no one survives trump unscathed

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Did anyone say "white lies matter" yet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

u can take my patriot hat from my cold dead leatherface-lookin scalp :clint:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

here's the collection so far, I think I may have missed a couple

https://i.imgur.com/Xw7YcEW.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/EGSBlEw.gifv

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

been talking to shovelbum??

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

was he the guy who wore polyester jumpsuits bc he falsely believed that heavy chemical textiles industry uses zero water, unlike "growing cotton"

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i think its god drat shameful that as a law abiding, flag salutin', anthem singing, patriot that i have to remind everyone to really focus the discourse on topics like upholding the american rule of law, decorum in congress, and basic respect and dignity for procedure. in fact, i hope i dont have to ever say this again to a bunch of supposed intelligent rational adults... that is, we really need to stop with this insane fascination with piss. america is on the line

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
lol zeal probed because reading comprehension is hard

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

lol if u don't swallow eggs whole shell and all

lol if u dont crack eggshells with ur anus

e: or ram uncracked eggs up ur anus

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

hi what’s the most expensive cut of beef than I can cook until it tastes the same as shank

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

redneck nazgul posted:

there's no evidence that brain spiders are hereditary

nature vs nuture yall
but are they contagious :thunk:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

so amazing of them to invent it and quite a shame that romald reagan preëmptively plagiarized it decades prior

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MAYO FETISH posted:

i think its god drat shameful that as a law abiding, flag salutin', anthem singing, patriot that i have to remind everyone to really focus the discourse on topics like upholding the american rule of law, decorum in congress, and basic respect and dignity for procedure. in fact, i hope i dont have to ever say this again to a bunch of supposed intelligent rational adults... that is, we really need to stop with this insane fascination with piss. america is on the line

mods

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i mean why is the subject, action, and viewing of piss(ing) even part of our conversation

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

that pic you of Tucker Carlson and 3 fake cowboys but edited into the power ranger megazord formation sequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/969045181575127040

• Locked thread