Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but are they contagious :thunk:

gonna put you on ignore just to be safe

there, i have protected my brain and Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

been talking to shovelbum??

hereditary steak opinions aren't important enuf we must breed our new man for max empathy and dick size

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I;m thinkin about that piss tape

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Billzasilver posted:

hi what’s the most expensive cut of beef than I can cook until it tastes the same as shank

wagyu

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MAYO FETISH posted:

america on line

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
everywhere i read all i see are the letters p i s s appear over and over.

i read my boss's work wide email today in the morning and all i could do was count and see how many times i could spell the word piss with the letters he typed

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

white power rangers

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I can't believe Donald J Trump has been emperor of America for 35 years.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

redneck nazgul posted:

gonna put you on ignore just to be safe

there, i have protected my brain and Ed Balls

oh hell yeah another ingore list achieved and a yellow ed balls :allears:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

shovelbum posted:

hereditary steak opinions aren't important enuf we must breed our new man for max empathy and dick size

poo poo i put all my starting points into dick size and luck, now i won't have the strength to wear the massive codpiece i'll need ot not get shot in the dick in school

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zeal posted:

a well-prepared steak is a far finer tribute to the good gods than that monotheist nonsense

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

:911:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

triple sulk posted:

ok so let's just put ranch dressing all over a pizza too and whatever other loving disgusting variants exist
How expensive is this pizza?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh hell yeah another ingore list achieved

:patriot:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Poco posted:

is this real

why is this real

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
im going for the guiness world record for longest continuous piss ever

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
free zeal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
the last time i tried this i had to have an emergency reconstruction of my exploded bladder, but im back from piss rehab and ready to give it another shot

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i'll take a gross

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

the only solution to a teacher with a gun is a student with a gun

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

MAYO FETISH posted:

everywhere i read all i see are the letters p i s s appear over and over.

i read my boss's work wide email today in the morning and all i could do was count and see how many times i could spell the word piss with the letters he typed

sounds like Golden Shower Syndrome

drink three diet cokes and dont visit russia for at least a month

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

was he the guy who wore polyester jumpsuits bc he falsely believed that heavy chemical textiles industry uses zero water, unlike "growing cotton"

i dont think so

freezing jeans isn’t a bad idea though because apparently your supposed to wash denim as little as possible. but i just put jeans into the oven until theyre well done

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Knight posted:

How expensive is this pizza?

$420.69

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

this is brilliant copy, truly

proust shall be eclipsed for all time

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

It occurred to me earlier today that if the piss tape came out, it is 100% guaranteed that shortly thereafter sex workers would start receiving way more requests for piss stuff. And there would be an article written about that and that article would be posted in the Trump thread, and we'd all read it.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

redneck nazgul posted:

poo poo i put all my starting points into dick size and luck, now i won't have the strength to wear the massive codpiece i'll need ot not get shot in the dick in school

u should be able to grind a lot of fetch quests really efficiently by using your dick to transport more items than is otherwise permitted at ur str, then put skill points into evasion

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/968697779269840897

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/968829401751224320

dingell dont hurt em

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

logikv9 posted:

I will work for Donald J. trump for excessive amounts of money

I wouldn't. Now who among us is :thermidor:-worthy?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
triple sulk gettin FAST N LOOSE with the probes again

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

http://www.businessinsider.com/yes-there-is-a-mcdonalds-menu-item-called-the-mcgangbang-2013-3

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

shovelbum posted:

u should be able to grind a lot of fetch quests really efficiently by using your dick to transport more items than is otherwise permitted at ur str, then put skill points into evasion

i'm goign to put my skill points into acrobatics and use my giant dick to pole vault

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i condemn zeals completely arbitary probe

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i only eat gruel from a rusty bucket with vitamins ground up in it because i refuse to support soylent
soylent green is peoples seed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:trumppop:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cumshitter posted:

i dont think so

freezing jeans isn’t a bad idea though because apparently your supposed to wash denim as little as possible. but i just put jeans into the oven until theyre well done

you gon get probated for making a well done jeans

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
look im not saying we should endorse the first annual piss-lympics, but if we are looking for some hot, trailblazing investments, it's something to you know- maybe consider

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

i dont think so

You aren't supposed to wash jeans for the first few months because you're supposed to wear a pattern into them naturally, and washing them messes that up.

Is a thing people believe.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

redneck nazgul posted:

i'm goign to put my skill points into acrobatics and use my giant dick to pole vault

excellent synergy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
lol he even said "well-prepared" to avoid being misunderstood but here we are

• Locked thread