Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Really good look for Garza, awful shot by Moss. Good riddance to this awful season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Louisville decided to save up all their basketball from this season for this game and this game only.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Virginia has given up a Pittsburgh worth of points in the first half alone. This looks like a big problem.

E, yeah I'd love to be proven wrong, but uva is going to lose this game. Time to undeservedly lose that AP number 1 ranking I guess.

MC Fruit Stripe fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 2, 2018

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The end of regulation in the Wichita State-UCF was crazy, but WSU still won in OT.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
WHAT

JUST

HAPPENED

Get your poo poo, get on the bus, get out of Louisville before you get killed, because holy loving shitballs, Virginia just stole one

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
loving :lol:

Also would’ve traded that 10 times for a State win but whatever.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i left for like 10 minutes and Rutgers is somehow ahead

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i just got around to watching northwestern and this is me when they took out bmac for the last time

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It's very nice of them to keep saying "No 14 seed has ever advanced to the 3rd day of the Big 10 tournament" instead of saying "Rutgers has never advanced to the 3rd day of the Big 10 tournament"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona has had the literal exact same turnover three times this half and 1000000000000 times this season.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Arizona has had the literal exact same turnover three times this half and 1000000000000 times this season.

Oh, hey, this was me for the first half of the Pels season.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

i just got around to watching northwestern and this is me when they took out bmac for the last time

why is a child rooting for northwestern

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

why is a child rooting for northwestern

he's the AD's kid, which is a hell of a thing for the Face of Northwestern NCAA Tournament MEmes

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 2, 2018

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It's very nice of them to keep saying "No 14 seed has ever advanced to the 3rd day of the Big 10 tournament" instead of saying "Rutgers has never advanced to the 3rd day of the Big 10 tournament"

They've only finished dead last 3 out of 4 years!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

Oh, hey, this was me for the first half of the Pels season.

Was it the turnover where the guy at the top of the 3 point arc tries to pass to the guy on the sidelines lazily and it gets picked off, too?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Was it the turnover where the guy at the top of the 3 point arc tries to pass to the guy on the sidelines lazily and it gets picked off, too?

That and passing lazily or forcefully into the post and risky passes in transition and trying to dump off after a drive into traffic and probably a couple other scenarios that didn't clear up until new New Year 's.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Don't mind me, I'm just watching the final .9 seconds of the UVA-UL game on loop for the rest of the day.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm the rear end in a top hat who doesn't see a foul on that 3 pointer, but I still love it

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/969411821269479425

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

i'm the rear end in a top hat who doesn't see a foul on that 3 pointer, but I still love it

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/969411821269479425

I haven't seen many replays of the foul that was called to say either way, but the defender never should have put himself in that position with that score and time.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

The travel on the in bounds pass was bruuuuutal

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ungratek posted:

The travel on the in bounds pass was bruuuuutal

And the ref made it clear in no uncertain terms that it was a spot throw in. Damnedest thing.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MourningView posted:

They've only finished dead last 3 out of 4 years!

No, all four years

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
KHALIL IVERSON JUST WON DUNK OF THE GODDAMN YEAR AGAINST MICHIGAN STATE

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Oh my goodness the Iversoon alley oop was the sickest poo poo

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I think that's the first Wisconsin alley oop I've seen in my life

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
blessin ur timeline
https://mobile.twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/969626246752567296

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Nice 2 point shot. Still losing by 4, though. Do more of them, I suppose.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
It'd be pretty cool and good if Wisconsin beat MSU here

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
As much as I want MSU to lose, it would be a joke if they lost because Wisconsin got 3 points after that abysmal missed out of bounds call

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Well, that puts the final dagger in Wisconsin's 19 year NCAA tournament streak

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
may their new streak of missing the tournament last forever

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Must-win for Nebraska. SO HYPE

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

If you don’t like Arch Madness you don’t like basketball. It’s even better now that Loyola is good.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nebraska is absolutely shook

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

If you don’t like Arch Madness you don’t like basketball. It’s even better now that Loyola is good.

Is the MVC even gonna get two bids now?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Is the MVC even gonna get two bids now?

Maybe, if Loyola messes up they might snaffle one but it appears that the balance of power has moved towards the SEC and other P5 leagues and away from the Valley.

Also MV I’m about to see Drake

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Hello friends.

Bradley Braves.

That is all.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Drake is on fire, my poor Braves.

Troy Queef