Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Someone’s salty this morning

Edit: Alternatively, caption could read “Someone’s saltine this morning”

Lote fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Mar 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Lote posted:

Someone’s salty this morning

Well yeah.

Saltines tend to be.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I hope his schoolmates aren't too hard on him or he might crack and shoot up the school

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Dude is complaining about being handed free snacks, wtf

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

codenameFANGIO posted:

I know right? I once joined a protest just because they had pizza. I don't even know what it was about.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Ted Cruz is a mess.
Ted Cruz is a waste.

Cruz is drowning
There is no primary chance
Polls are going down with him
Hand in conservative hand

Ted Cruz is a mess.
Ted Criz is a waste.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Zwabu posted:

Wow what a great forums avatar.

If I had the pockets I'd tuck-face every right-wungnut

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

My thing is... I'm white as gently caress and no one has ever in my life called me a "cracker" or a "honkey" or something except maybe amongst friends all being over the top silly racist with each other when I was younger. And even then there were richer territory to mine.

I've been called "potato" which is a slur for white people in Norway.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Alhazred posted:

I've been called "potato" which is a slur for white people in Norway.

You sure it's not because you should gym more?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

HootTheOwl posted:

You sure it's not because you should gym more?

:goonsay:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

codenameFANGIO posted:

He should’ve complained they didn’t give him cheese with it instead. They might’ve respected that.

Edit: how many non-white people are there in Norway that they have white people slurs unique to Norway?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

STAC Goat posted:

My thing is... I'm white as gently caress and no one has ever in my life called me a "cracker" or a "honkey" or something except maybe amongst friends all being over the top silly racist with each other when I was younger. And even then there were richer territory to mine.

Back in college a friend and I were driving through the parking lot of a Hardee's and a young lady standing on a traffic island, apropos of nothing, shouted "CRACKA-rear end CRACKER" at us. poo poo was hilarious, but I'm sure this former friend would remember it way differently now that he's a MAGA chud

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/969045181575127040

also as a pcmerican, i find the use of "potato" highly offensive. whenever someone asks me if i'm playing on a potato, it cuts to the core of who i am and what i stand for. it's time for pcmericans to stand up for themselves and for what's right.

*glitches halfway across the map*

e: speaking of tucker

Phone fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 2, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Because I had to look it up to figure it out, and to clarify since RWM will probably be shrieking about this for weeks, the South African government is moving to break up essentially large corporate farms owned by absentee land lords and redistribute the land to poor black people it was taken from 100 years ago.

They’re not kicking the sad poor white farming families out of their houses, because 95% of white South Africans live in cities.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

HootTheOwl posted:

If I had the pockets I'd tuck-face every right-wungnut

I meant Cracker-face, but yeah, Tuckerface also. :tucker: would be a decent emoticon also.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Chilichimp posted:

nah, let it be that way. If they are pussy shitheads and get panned for it, it'll suck all the toxic masculinity right out of the ideology. Without that source of pure rage, it might fall apart altogether.
Eh, that's assuming "I'm the real victim!" persecution complex stuff can't hold it together, and that it's mutually exclusive with pure rage, neither of which is true. Fragility and hostility is basically Trumpian resentment combo.

I dunno, there's something just extra stupid about it. Like the words "conservative views" now basically means "I said stupid poo poo so I'm going to describe it using this intellectual-sounding word and avoid the embarrassing details of what I actually said." And now they want this dumping ground of an ideological label to have extra protection from mean people, all after a long spree of mocking liberals for being fragile safe space microtriggered melty snowflakes.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

Because I had to look it up to figure it out, and to clarify since RWM will probably be shrieking about this for weeks, the South African government is moving to break up essentially large corporate farms owned by absentee land lords and redistribute the land to poor black people it was taken from 100 years ago.

They’re not kicking the sad poor white farming families out of their houses, because 95% of white South Africans live in cities.

Also if there was ever a place where redistribution was needed it would be South Africa.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
This is a pretty good write up about FOX News double standard when it comes to "exploiting teenagers".

http://www.newshounds.us/how_we_know_fox_news_celebrate_florida_teen_gun_control_activists_if_they_were_conservatives_022818

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

OneEightHundred posted:

Eh, that's assuming "I'm the real victim!" persecution complex stuff can't hold it together, and that it's mutually exclusive with pure rage, neither of which is true. Fragility and hostility is basically Trumpian resentment combo.

I dunno, there's something just extra stupid about it. Like the words "conservative views" now basically means "I said stupid poo poo so I'm going to describe it using this intellectual-sounding word and avoid the embarrassing details of what I actually said." And now they want this dumping ground of an ideological label to have extra protection from mean people, all after a long spree of mocking liberals for being fragile safe space microtriggered melty snowflakes.

Claiming you're conservative is the OG "I'm too embarrassed in this situation to claim I'm a republican".

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
LOL at that black kid token(CJ Pearson).

His parents made him go on national TV and say he loved Zodiac Killer and SJWs at his school tried to shut down his Z-Killer club.(wtf, is this a japnese anime? We don't have clubs centered around a single person here)

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Chilichimp posted:

Claiming you're conservative is the OG "I'm too embarrassed in this situation to claim I'm a republican".

Oh how I've seen this so many times.

Especially being from Kansas, where people bitch about terrible roads, a dying rural culture, an aging population (because people get out as soon as they can) and job after job leaving the state.

But when it comes time to vote for the same old shitheads who caused it? 'I'm a conservative/libertarian/independent/freethinker, not a republican' as they vote straight R and eat their poo poo sandwich.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Fox poo poo heads are talking about Russian sanctions only because of the missiles and nothing else, but oh rest easy, Trump isn't Obama and clearly he will stand up to the Kremlin that pays him oh so well.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Lightning Knight posted:

Have a good writeup about that on hand? Have some friends reacting a bit funnily to this that I need to nip in the bud.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Crabtree posted:

Fox poo poo heads are talking about Russian sanctions only because of the missiles and nothing else, but oh rest easy, Trump isn't Obama and clearly he will stand up to the Kremlin that pays him oh so well.

the best part is he won't and he will be a giant coward and probaly let the russians continue because in his broken mind, he thinks Putin is his friend.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Coohoolin posted:

Have a good writeup about that on hand? Have some friends reacting a bit funnily to this that I need to nip in the bud.

No I’m afraid I don’t, a friend explained it to me. Most news is framing it badly. :(

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fox News Anchor asks panel about the tariffs.

Entire panel agrees that they're a god awful idea that will hurt the economy, be politically damaging, clearly wasn't planned and threw the White House into chaos, and was a reaction to all the other bad poo poo in the week.

Fox News Anchor concludes saying "If it looks like it might hurt Americans he won't let it."

In Trump We Trust.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/969677655594455042

https://i.imgur.com/DFgH8nW.jpg (warning: Enormous 14718x13805 image)

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 3, 2018

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Entire panel agrees that they're a god awful idea that will hurt the economy, be politically damaging, clearly wasn't planned and threw the White House into chaos, and was a reaction to all the other bad poo poo in the week.

Fox News Anchor concludes saying "If it looks like it might hurt Americans he won't let it."

In Trump We Trust.

Only Father Trump can protect us from Trump.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

STAC Goat posted:

In Trump We Trust.

it will happen. its one of the few things trump legit believes in because of his weird broken obsession with "them" laughing at us and his obsession with being "best" deal which he equates to his dumb scams on people. if we do this, our economy is hosed and the GOP knows it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Dapper_Swindler posted:

it will happen. its one of the few things trump legit believes in because of his weird broken obsession with "them" laughing at us and his obsession with being "best" deal which he equates to his dumb scams on people. if we do this, our economy is hosed and the GOP knows it.

If Trump does this, sparks a full blown trade war and collapses the economy it's going to be a real shame what Obama did to cause those problems, and the GOP will spare no expense in telling everyone that.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
An extremely good take from Mark Levin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKKCqzA4uI

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

STAC Goat posted:

In Trump We Trust.

I feel like Trump woke up one day and said "you know, maybe tariffs would fix the US Economy", and everybody was like "gently caress, no, bad idea!" but since the thought already popped into his head it was The Right Decision.

Now I've read that he's willing to drop the tariffs for aluminum if NAFTA gets renegotiated to his satisfaction.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Vargatron posted:

Now I've read that he's willing to drop the tariffs for aluminum if NAFTA gets renegotiated to his satisfaction.

What would that even entail? Because I'm pretty sure it's just "did fox & friends like what I did?"

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Keeshhound posted:

What would that even entail? Because I'm pretty sure it's just "did fox & friends like what I did?"

That's the thing, he hasn't given any specifics, or at least none I can find reading the CNN article about it. Like I don't know where he even comes up with numbers like "25% tariff on steel imports". That's in relation to what? Just a number pulled from his rear end?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://youtu.be/LEcbagW4O-s

So John Oliver dedicated an episode to exploring nra tv

There is a show where a guy recreates his favorite gun scenes from movies

3 antique roadshow for guns in which word "sensual" is used.

and womens show called Love At First Shot which includes painting with guns

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"There's no mistakes, just happy little accidental discharges"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Have we gotten any salvos yet on how tariffs and trade wars are good and even if they're not, here's why it's Obama and Clinton's fault yet? I'll say this much for these RWM shills, they're earning their loving money because defending this poo poo show takes a lot f god damned work.

It's hard to suck your own dick.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://youtu.be/LEcbagW4O-s

So John Oliver dedicated an episode to exploring nra tv

There is a show where a guy recreates his favorite gun scenes from movies

3 antique roadshow for guns in which word "sensual" is used.

the marijuana thing was loving insane.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The right wing must have gotten real scared about Trump's comment about how maybe we'll have a president for life like China does someday, because Rush was on his show saying "Well actually Trump was just making a joke and really it's the liberals who think China having dictators is good and want the same thing in the US."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
"We should try the dictator for life thing"

A joke guys, just a joke, forget about it.

*wears tan pants*

MECHA-BENGHAZI TRIPLE HITLER CRYPTO KENYAN TAQIYYA SHARIA USURPER TYRANNY