Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

skull wall posted:

blew thru Actraiser over the weekend while recovering from a cold

same except i didnt have a cold and i saved the final boss rush for today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

elf help book posted:

if you love these games also check out end is nigh

Yeah I've been meaning to but I wanna wait till I get a Switch since I don't wanna play on a PC & it seems so perfect for Switch, Celeste too I guess but I made the mistake of getting an Xbox & missing out on like every notable console game that released this generation (I think I play more Burnout Paradise on Backwards Compatibility than the actual system) but Celeste is on it so this is my in 🙏

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hat Thoughts posted:

Yeah I've been meaning to but I wanna wait till I get a Switch since I don't wanna play on a PC & it seems so perfect for Switch, Celeste too I guess but I made the mistake of getting an Xbox & missing out on like every notable console game that released this generation (I think I play more Burnout Paradise on Backwards Compatibility than the actual system) but Celeste is on it so this is my in 🙏

the xbox one is some drat fail :xbone:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

elf help book posted:

:hai:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played Bloodborne all day and I’m going to keep doing that and then when I beat it I am going to play I some more which is hosed up because I have like a 200+ game backlog but nothing matters. Bloodborne.

edit actually I just looked it up and without DLC or duplicates my backlog is at 375, hail Satan

codenameFANGIO fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 26, 2018

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Radiant Historia is so rad

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Playing RE7 today. It's good!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
playing more original sin 2. dang this game is good. probably my only real complaint is that every time i leave an area behind i have a feeling i skipped out on some epic loot or w.e.

which is a really good problem to have imo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

nonary games or monster hunter

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

monster hunter afternoons and pubg nights

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

this song is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CDfMhq6dM

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

R. Guyovich posted:

nonary games or monster hunter

lmfao what happened

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Its one of the best soundtracks for a game ever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VmMWl8z7wU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fungah! posted:

lmfao what happened

no fuckin clue lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I know it’s monday, but it can’t be said enough the xbox one (xbone) is fricken huge and has the wrong ram.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna play some more FFX this weekend. I’m getting towards the end but I’m definitely gonna do some of the side quests

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Bloodborne, time to jump into a lake of spiders.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Bloodborne, time to jump into a lake of spiders.

I have co opped that fight like thirty times lol, it rules so hard.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I gave it two tries solo last night, got it down to 1/3 then rolled straight into an ice geyser thing. Are NPC summons competent?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I gave it two tries solo last night, got it down to 1/3 then rolled straight into an ice geyser thing. Are NPC summons competent?

No.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Radiant Historia and then probably Resident Evil Revelations later.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

they can at least hold aggro for a bit. try to kill most of the baby spiders as much as you can though. I know it's tedious but it helps

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

dark souls 3, Mario kart 8, and Bayonetta

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

same. singlehandedly rolling Rom while your host runs around in terror not doing anything is a wonderful feeling.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The NPC summons were a lifesaver on NG+ Shadow of Yharnam

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i like summoning the npcs just to have some company, personally

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy VIII

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Into the breach, monster hunter, and my personal torture device known as pro evolution soccer 2018.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
PES?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

300+ hours on a game I routinely feel like a beginner playing. The 3rd difficulty level eats my lunch all the time.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
playing pes is the normie argie game of choice and to this day I still don't understand what the gently caress is going on half the time. I mean what are the systems working behind the scenes what determines how the shot goes the way it does why does my guy sometimes stay behind the other dude when trying to headbutt a ball i dontwhat the gently caress

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ArfJason posted:

playing pes is the normie argie game of choice and to this day I still don't understand what the gently caress is going on half the time. I mean what are the systems working behind the scenes what determines how the shot goes the way it does why does my guy sometimes stay behind the other dude when trying to headbutt a ball i dontwhat the gently caress

My favorite is when you pass to a guy and he just...ignores it. Or when you go to pass it up and instead he passes in pretty much the opposite direction. Or when your defenders run away from the ball like it scares them. I'm surprised my neighbors haven't called the cops on me for a domestic yet. I must sound like I'm in a huge argument for hours at a time.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

We are snowed in so it is Overcooked for the afternoon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hailing and deep snow...getting home was a pain but now it's time to game.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
might put in a few credits of tiger heli at some point, but not much else. persona 4 all day tomorrow most likely though

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Into the Breach game and maybe some ffx since I bought it on sale

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

i've be programming a pseudo press turn battle system/ui on the 3DS in SmileBASIC instead of gaming for some reason

want to get to the point where a full battle plays out but I'll probably play some Goemon's Great Adventure and DBFZ today

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

i've be programming a pseudo press turn battle system/ui on the 3DS in SmileBASIC instead of gaming for some reason

want to get to the point where a full battle plays out but I'll probably play some Goemon's Great Adventure and DBFZ today

Cool! This is why BASIC exists.

I'd put "Weakness Hit!" before "30 damage!", anticipation builds as the player reads...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jackbox w the lads