Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/969333593398005761

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

when i was in high school your parents could sign a waiver that let you skip biology class on the day we learned evolution. i was one of three people in class that day

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Serf posted:

when i was in high school your parents could sign a waiver that let you skip biology class on the day we learned evolution. i was one of three people in class that day

I did an Evolutionary Genetics class at university and the half of the last lecture was dedicated to all the ways creationists were provably idiots, because the lecturer always got morons complaining at the end of the module that he was teaching lies to them

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Amazon.ca just canceled my Chapo book preorder.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Bezos.

He knows.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

fadam posted:

Amazon.ca just canceled my Chapo book preorder.

You knew the life you were choosing when you decided to pay with bitcoin

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I love the Cop Logic in Patton's story about the guy investigating child abductions. Children aren't spending their days wandering the earth unsupervised anymore and child abductions are much lower, obviously they're lower because us cops are so dang smart and good and working so hard and those ungrateful kids aren't appreciating it by going feral like my generation did!

GalacticAcid posted:

Any time someone brings up the szechuan sauce thing, I become enraged anew.

With all the horrible and stupid poo poo in the world I know it's perfectly irrelevant but something about it just irks me like no other.

Same, in that so many middle-aged dorks are still harping on an entire generation based on something that a few dozen lovely teens and college students did half a year ago. All of those people have long since moved on and grown up a little along the way while they're still punching down on a tired old meme that nobody cares about anymore.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
shut up nerd

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
haha, you cared about something, you loser

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They should go back to focusing on meaningful things like Twitter beefs between writers nobody reads

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Mann posted:

I love the Cop Logic in Patton's story about the guy investigating child abductions. Children aren't spending their days wandering the earth unsupervised anymore and child abductions are much lower, obviously they're lower because us cops are so dang smart and good and working so hard and those ungrateful kids aren't appreciating it by going feral like my generation did!

Same, in that so many middle-aged dorks are still harping on an entire generation based on something that a few dozen lovely teens and college students did half a year ago. All of those people have long since moved on and grown up a little along the way while they're still punching down on a tired old meme that nobody cares about anymore.

fail

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bryan Quimby’s daughter Gwen go on chapo.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Guy Mann posted:

I don't think that was the point of the cop story, I think the we was a general societal we, and even if it wasn't that was the broader point Patton was driving at so shut the gently caress up

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/969695002707283969

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

the story understander has logged on

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Kunster posted:

Matt's lil tirade at the end of trying out the Szechuan Sauce and weird jokes about Tide Pods was one of the most condescending things I've ever heard on this podcast.

are you OK?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

oh no

oh no

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

Turtlicious posted:

This episode was waaay too crass for me.

lol

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TetsuoTW posted:

the story understander has logged on

Men of the thread: don't read this!
Ladies of the thread: Is this guy bothering you?!?

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Chapo Crew is doing commentary over the Oscars, starting now. As usual, if you missed this broadcast and are just seeing this post or the tweet where they announced it, you can click the same link for the archived VOD. If you can't watch it due to weird codec ordeals, you can easily download the file and flip the screen on VLC.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Lmao Chapo is drinking Modelo

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Here's the second part of the stream! Continue watching here.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

"haircut christman lookin like a snack"

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
welp

https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/970478319304085504

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
https://www.pscp.tv/w/bWydIzk5MjA2NzN8MXZBR1JWWWRwYlZHbCppDfKBl5VvXwYyRVlYxNPxCJ02XQqcuzAjJ3TPS923

Get on before it's banned again

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

New Frost/Christman incoming, as soon as they watch Young Marx.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/970642186525028354?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

right wing Cum Town is about loving your mom

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://twitter.com/violetikon/status/970798387527286785

lmao

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
can we have an alt right/bernie bro alliance and then once they get complacent we all kick their asses and laugh at them and push them into their lockers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

centrists and tankies are doing some weird off-center horseshoeing right now over this

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
tag yourself

i'm the antifa super soldier in the front row

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Imagine Richard Spencer at his next rally reciting Cum Town bits to 10 college racists and 12 confused reporters

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
just imagining spencer doing the "middle aged black lady who loves the joker" character

e: or "vaguely southern youth pastor who just discovered the joker" character

padijun fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Mar 6, 2018

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
African Guy where he talks about how he, much like a cartoon animal mascot for a butcher, would like nothing more than to be ethnically cleansed.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Phone posted:

tag yourself

i'm the antifa super soldier in the front row

I'm the empty chair (Barack Obama)

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I'm the parking garage section of this conference room.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

padijun posted:

just imagining spencer doing the "middle aged black lady who loves the joker" character

e: or "vaguely southern youth pastor who just discovered the joker" character

Which episode(s) are these in?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
with the empty seats visible I'm imagining like six people there total
eating arbys before and after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
MSU made him speak on the first day of spring break in the most out of the way building they have. Supposedly there were about three dozen attendees and hundreds of protesters. There are 50,000 students.