Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

viral spiral posted:

I'm trying to think of a sex question to ask.

How about "What's it like?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Jedit posted:

Say no more, say no more.

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Jedit posted:

What kind of sex are you referring to?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

viral spiral posted:

What kind of sex are you referring to?

Have you considered butt stuff?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Extra small unlubricated condoms amazon prime

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Extra small unlubricated condoms amazon prime

Ribbed for her pleasure.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
huh, buttstuff is fun.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

It sure is, friend.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
that being said, buying ten dollars worth of things to help put lube where it needs to be is really not a bad investment for butt stuff at all.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Butt funnel.

Edit: alternatively, rear end lookin' like a martini glass full of lube

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I can't be penetrated due to tightness down there and an efriend made fun of me for it. As a result I'm more scared and anxious about sex now.

Apparently this tightness is common for people with cerebral palsy, (which I have)

How do I make myself less anxious about sex?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Violet_Sky posted:

I can't be penetrated due to tightness down there and an efriend made fun of me for it. As a result I'm more scared and anxious about sex now.

Apparently this tightness is common for people with cerebral palsy, (which I have)

Get better Efriends?

Commissar Kayla
Dec 27, 2008

Violet_Sky posted:

Something I'm trying because I had painful tightness pop up basically randomly after years of perfectly decent sex is to not have penetrative sex. Just take it off the table with your partner for now- maybe for a set limit of time. You can talk about it, or fantasize about it, or whatever as much as you want. But basically do everything else you want to. The two outcomes are either you have a great time sans penetration, or you really want penetration and you get to enjoy the sexual tension and desire. It's like, IDK, a celebrity crush. But with sex acts. It's safe to fantasize about because it's off the table.

Maybe at some point you'll get into it enough to put it back on the table, at which point hopefully any anxiety will pass because it's no longer associated with huge "can I ever be intimate with my partner?" questions and becomes instead a physical one. If it works, it works, awesome. If it doesn't, well, the sex before was good, so it clearly isn't necessary.

Does that make any sense?

(Also get better efriends! No friend should make fun of you for tightness resulting in inability to have the sex you want.)

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm guessing that the tightness remains no matter how relaxed you, yourself are? Obviously the anxiety isn't helping.

My wife was prescribed these little wax friends she can slide up her vagina and it melts a Valium into the muscles there. Alternatively, my wife has a few drinks for the same effect.

I'm going to be completely serious when I ask if you've tried anal? It can be very fulfilling for both partners and you can even turn the tables with appropriate accessories.

Last suggestion: have your partner give you a full body back massage with coconut oil, then front leaving breasts for second last and then slowly tease all around the vagina area for a few minutes before moving into the labia area. Takes about an hour and if it doesn't work you'll at least have had a hell of a good time.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
How to relax: sex is basically advanced hugging for people you really like. You can't really screw up a hug, and if you do, you can just laugh it off and hug some more.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Beachcomber posted:

How to relax: sex is basically advanced hugging for people you really like. You can't really screw up a hug, and if you do, you can just laugh it off and hug some more.

Yeah, that's the good poo poo right there.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Violet_Sky posted:

This is something you could work on with a sex therapist using dialators, while also working on the anxiety side of it. Also, it would be a good idea to discuss the issue with your gynecologist, it might be something medication like muscle relaxants could help with.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Violet_Sky posted:

I think that if you haven't ever been able to have penetrative sex, and you'd like to, you should see your doctor. As you say, there are medical reasons for this that affect many people, so a doctor may be able to help resolve it.

Secondary to that, I'm a penis-haver but Commissar Kayla's advice matches everything I've ever read on the topic, so I second it.

Commissar Kayla posted:

Something I'm trying because I had painful tightness pop up basically randomly after years of perfectly decent sex is to not have penetrative sex. Just take it off the table with your partner for now- maybe for a set limit of time. You can talk about it, or fantasize about it, or whatever as much as you want. But basically do everything else you want to. The two outcomes are either you have a great time sans penetration, or you really want penetration and you get to enjoy the sexual tension and desire. It's like, IDK, a celebrity crush. But with sex acts. It's safe to fantasize about because it's off the table.

Maybe at some point you'll get into it enough to put it back on the table, at which point hopefully any anxiety will pass because it's no longer associated with huge "can I ever be intimate with my partner?" questions and becomes instead a physical one. If it works, it works, awesome. If it doesn't, well, the sex before was good, so it clearly isn't necessary.

Does that make any sense?

(Also get better efriends! No friend should make fun of you for tightness resulting in inability to have the sex you want.)

Beachcomber posted:

Also, this is the most succinct and wonderful description of sex I've ever come across.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Beachcomber posted:

I'm guessing that the tightness remains no matter how relaxed you, yourself are? Obviously the anxiety isn't helping.

Alternatively, my wife has a few drinks for the same effect.

I'm going to be completely serious when I ask if you've tried anal? It can be very fulfilling for both partners and you can even turn the tables with appropriate accessories.

Last suggestion: have your partner give you a full body back massage with coconut oil, then front leaving breasts for second last and then slowly tease all around the vagina area for a few minutes before moving into the labia area. Takes about an hour and if it doesn't work you'll at least have had a hell of a good time.

My wife occasionally has this issue. All of the above have worked really well.

And yeah, get better E-friends. This person sounds like a real dick.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Violet_Sky posted:

Just a shot in the dark but have you ever considered trying poppers (alkyl nitrates)?

They may be beneficial, as one of the effects is relaxing involuntary smooth muscles throughout the body. They've been used to treat angina symptoms since the late 19th century, and for a brief period in the 60s were approved by the FDA for over the counter sales due to a very long safety record - until homosexual men began using them recreationally for sex, at which point they were restricted as prescription-only again.

Today you can purchase them on the gray market (they're usually labeled as leather/VHS tape cleaners or room "odorizers") either online or many adult bookstores carry them.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Beachcomber posted:

This is true and very sweet :3

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I waterboarded myself while attempting shower-sex

ask me anything

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Phi230 posted:

ask me anything

I sent this to my friend.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did you give up the secrets to yourself?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How long have you been at gitmo?

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Phi230 posted:

ask me anything

what is your favorite non-torture sex move

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I don't want...anybody else, 'cuz when I think about you I waterboard myself~

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Phi230 posted:

ask me anything

That's not what CBT means.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

John Lee posted:

The Shocker and Awe?
Operation You Jack Me to Freedom?

We can keep a running tally of the Enhanced Penetration Techniques

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

FilthyImp posted:

The Shocker and Awe?
Operation You Jack Me to Freedom?

We can keep a running tally of the Enhanced Penetration Techniques

I don't want to do any sex move called the E.P.T.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

John Lee posted:

The Adele

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

:distonk:

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
What do I eat in order to substantially increase the volume of my cum? My female has been requesting one-man bukkake's lately. Help!

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
She's open to groupies if that fails, too. So my question to you, dear experienced goons, is should I toil her sweet little rear end six ways from Sunday with my friends, or my brothers?

Serious inquiries only pls. :discourse:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

viral spiral posted:

What do I eat in order to substantially increase the volume of my cum? My female has been requesting one-man bukkake's lately. Help!

More cum

E: not your own though it won't work

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

purple death ray posted:

More cum

E: not your own though it won't work

Be nice.

The real answer is durians. And sea cucumbers. Bon appetite!

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

viral spiral posted:

Abstain from having an orgasm for 24-36 hours and drink more water.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

viral spiral posted:

She's open to groupies if that fails, too. So my question to you, dear experienced goons, is should I toil her sweet little rear end six ways from Sunday with my friends, or my brothers?

Serious inquiries only pls. :discourse:

I think I live in a different country but I suppose I could post some in a jar for you to throw at her if it helps?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I left some in your mom's Drawers op just grab those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar