Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm thinking that if they do a debate he should spike tan parker with loads of klonopin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Marxalot posted:

Is it bad that 90% of the reason I want him to win the primary is to see him rip on that loving nerd Tan Parker

No.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Marxalot posted:

Is it bad that 90% of the reason I want him to win the primary is to see him rip on that loving nerd Tan Parker

no

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thanks max

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Marxalot posted:

no

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
slouch why the gently caress isnt your money goal $69,420

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bump_fn posted:

slouch why the gently caress isnt your money goal $69,420

the young intern who made the error apologizes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Marxalot posted:

yes

it should be 100%

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

richard how much texas money are you willing to funnel goons for jobs like "yankee translator"

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

literally my only chance of winning the general is to get tan man to resign before November so i will be going extremely scorched earth on that poo poo

Squizzle posted:

richard how much texas money are you willing to funnel goons for jobs like "yankee translator"

i dont support cronyism and corruption so none. i can submit resolutions honoring random goons for their service though. so you can tell your friends you have been officially recognized by the state of Texas for being a brain genius

slouch has issued a correction as of 16:47 on Mar 2, 2018

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

that sounds suspiciously like employee of the month...and goddamnit I LOVE being employee of the month!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slouch posted:

literally my only chance of winning the general is to get tan man to resign before November so i will be going extremely scorched earth on that poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

time to just ask questions like, does tan parker go into supermarkets in working class neighborhoods and dip his flaccid dick into most of the jars of honey?? and if so, can he explain why thats acceptable for a texas legislator???

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
what about an unpaid position as Texas' Official Yankee Translator?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Gringostar posted:

yes

it should be 100%

yeah but it's 90 because I live in Texas and wouldn't mind our politics being slightly less fygm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

could the honey in yr house at this moment have traces of tan parkers intimate musk????

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

oh hell yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

slouch posted:

i dont support cronyism and corruption so none. i can submit resolutions honoring random goons for their service though. so you can tell your friends you have been officially recognized by the state of Texas for being a brain genius

i told you to suck his dick before he knew who you were

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

NO!! NO TO TAN PARKER GLUCO-GENITAL SAMPLING

NO !! !

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
pan tarker

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tan moff parkerin

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
4 days remain

win the primary fucko

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mr wolf if you win the primary i pledge i will donate $4.20 to you

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
you got a retweet from the hell dude

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

leftist candidate? at this time of year? at this time of day? in this part of Texas? localized entirely in district 63?
yes.

...can I vote for him?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

alternatively: you got the dud!!!
*door opens revealing tan parkers big fuckin dumb face*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

leftist candidate? at this time of year? at this time of day? in this part of Texas? localized entirely in district 63?
yes.

...can I vote for him?

steamed tans

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yes.

...can I vote for him?

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

alternatively: you got the dud!!!
*door opens revealing tan parkers big fuckin dumb face*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yes.

...can I vote for him?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

you got a retweet from the hell dude

whos that?

im all sunburned and crap now from greeting voters at the polls. last time i did this it was cloudy outside and much nicer. no democrats showed up though lmao. anyway heres a bad pic of me with my sign

fun fact: the sign was originally some weirdo racist republican's yard sign that he put in my front yard. i figured it would be fine to just cover up his name part and use it for myself. turns out he was there greeting voters too and was not very pleased when i showed him what i did. he said that it was "not okay" for me to use his sign because i was a democrat and he was a republican. i said "who cares, i covered your name up nobody will even be able to tell" told me i had to put it away and that i was being childish and pathetic. backed off when he realized i didnt give a poo poo if he was Isreali Special Forces or whatever

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yes.

...can I vote for him?

no you can't sorry. rules are rules.

slouch has issued a correction as of 01:14 on Mar 3, 2018

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/969728241790521344

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

contrapoints is good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

whos that?

he's the hell dude

you should have it on your menchies

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

ScrubLeague posted:

he's the hell dude

you should have it on your menchies

I follow like 2 dozen accounts because twitter is rear end and even I follow the hell dude

I think OP might be a cop guys

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hello is this the propaganda drop

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

hello is this the propaganda drop

lmao if you change workers to residents ill post on my page.
Edit: and add the second c to elecc.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:3:

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Sup Richard K wolf. I voted for you today in Lewisville. tried to get a selfie with the vote but the old poll monitor told me to put up my phone.

ps - not sure if K is right middle initial but it felt right.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

lmao if you change workers to residents ill post on my page.
Edit: and add the second c to elecc.

k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

taint ran again

:thurman:

• Locked thread