Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
so hype for those artbooks :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Soon™.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/imasml_theater/status/968682172503687170

gently caress

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

double post oops

but seriously game you cant do this after releasing dear

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ran ran

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

boredsatellite posted:

double post oops

but seriously game you cant do this after releasing dear

It was either her or Akane, and dear just came out so...

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

pretty much, expected but also fucks me over

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

boredsatellite posted:

I remembered I had single pull tickets

Oh yeah I forgot I was saving 10 for a Cinfest. Shiki didn't come home but I got Rina and Hina instead.

Worth it for biker gyaru alone.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

nielsm posted:

Okay I actually managed to place rank 11800 in the current SIF event, I wonder if I can stay within tier 3 for the next 8 hours...

Real late, but someone in this thread (I think it's the OP, their SIF account name is zio, right?) managed to hit rank 10 overall in the leaderboards this past event, which I caught due to my Friends List. I won't ask how many loveca you had to burn to do that, though maybe level up LP rollover refreshes from the 10x XP songs would help with that respect.

Speaking of that 10x XP bonus, I managed to get like 5 or 6 levels out of it, so I'm not complaining. And now more login rewards and all that, plus new packs, with all those SR+ Support Tickets helping fill out my album with the Uranohoshi classmate girls (but not the moms or Chika's sisters) without needing to burn Blue Tickets, which got me more Yazawa siblings instead when I tried it. Bought a pack and the loveca from it let me do this pretty good pull:

No UR, but 3 SSRs, including an idolizable Chika from the new set and a great Yohane, plus the You from the set as well. Feels good, man. Now if only I had better School Idol Skills to give my new SSRs and then my Aqours Cool team will be nearly all SSR+

Just need to level them now... Where's an Ucchichi when you need one?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
yeah, gb went kinda crazy for Yoshiko...

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

yeah, gb went kinda crazy for Yoshiko...

YOHANE!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
If you want any goods from Aqours 3rd live, the 2nd round of ordering is open! Of course, you need to either have a Tenso address or go through their way of foreign shipping, buuuut: There should be a way to order foreign through here or just order to your Tenso!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dexanth posted:

If you want any goods from Aqours 3rd live, the 2nd round of ordering is open! Of course, you need to either have a Tenso address or go through their way of foreign shipping, buuuut: There should be a way to order foreign through here or just order to your Tenso!

I DON'T NEED THAT I NEED THE SECOND ROUND OF ORDERING FOR SAINT SNOW PRESENTS AQOURS LIKE OH MY GOD I NEED MY 11 COLOR GLOWSTICK.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

Hate-Senpai posted:

I DON'T NEED THAT I NEED THE SECOND ROUND OF ORDERING FOR SAINT SNOW PRESENTS AQOURS LIKE OH MY GOD I NEED MY 11 COLOR GLOWSTICK.

Fun as Leah/Sarah colors would be I can live without that. Though if you know anyone they might be able to buy you Hakodate penlight on sight.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I KNOW NO ONE.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Hate-Senpai posted:

I KNOW NO ONE.

It's possible someone in my LL line chat is going. If they are and you'd like, I can see if I can get one for you, though whatever roundabout shipping this might result in might be crazy.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's possible someone in my LL line chat is going. If they are and you'd like, I can see if I can get one for you, though whatever roundabout shipping this might result in might be crazy.

I AM WILLING TO SPEND UP TO KRW 100,000 TOTAL FOR PRODUCT PLUS SHIPPING PLUS I DUNNO, I GUESS A SERVICE FEE.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Same, but Miki's onigiri cushion.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Polsy posted:

Same, but Miki's onigiri cushion.

God help my soul if I ever come across a way by which I can purchase this.

Hate-Senpai posted:

:same:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Yes that was me. Ended up at rank 12 because at the end of the first day my friend called me out and made it a battle of pride between my support for Yohane and her support for Zuramaru.

Final report was 13 ranks up and 179 loveca. She conceded to me at the end.

It wasn't even that bad in terms of time, actually. 4x really helped.

This is what happens when you commit big time to your number one Aqours girl.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh, and I barely touched the 10x exp songs.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Another Aqour's step up box on EN

Also spent a bunch of blue tickets

Had both cards already so hello idolized Kanan and Dia URs :toot:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

astr0man posted:

Sent you a DIE already through game chat from seeing your pulls through my in game friends updates, but still, have another DIE on me.

Should've bought a second Aqours Lantern pack before they expired earlier yesterday, but oh well. The new Spring packs (plus more login bonuses and loveca from events) should give me enough loveca to do an Aqours Step Up pull before the end of the weekend. Hopefully I'll have just as much luck as you, but I doubt it.

graybook posted:

Yes that was me. Ended up at rank 12 because at the end of the first day my friend called me out and made it a battle of pride between my support for Yohane and her support for Zuramaru.

Final report was 13 ranks up and 179 loveca. She conceded to me at the end.

It wasn't even that bad in terms of time, actually. 4x really helped.

This is what happens when you commit big time to your number one Aqours girl.

drat son. 179 loveca? :pusheen: Hope that was previously held and not a bunch you decided to buy on the spot. Still, I understand, Yohane is love.

Hate-Senpai posted:

ChubbyThePhat posted:

God help my soul if I ever come across a way by which I can purchase this.

:same:
:agreed:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

astr0man posted:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I got some for the last push, but didn't have to use it all, thankfully. Maybe only about 10-15. I had a lot at the start of the event.
One of my friends was amazed I didn't go for the step ups during.

The desire to protect one's pride is strong.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

graybook posted:

I got some for the last push, but didn't have to use it all, thankfully. Maybe only about 10-15. I had a lot at the start of the event.
One of my friends was amazed I didn't go for the step ups during.

The desire to protect one's pride is strong.

drat son, I could never hoard my loveca like that, I always get the next set boosted or a birthday or Step Up or limited event Scouting box whenever I have enough. And I only buy packs if they're cheap or enough loveca to do a birthday or step up scout if I don't quite have enough saved up.

Like I will tomorrow, with the Spring Step Up Aqours box, getting one of the new Spring packs beforehand, though it's quite a lot of gems and Shittakes and a skill boost teacher, and the Hanamaru birthday gems and the ones I get from the event will help with that regard, plus the SR+ Scouting Ticket. Too bad the Aqours single character boxes still aren't available yet. Not enough URs each, I guess.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Mar 4, 2018

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I'm startled by 4 separate login bonuses today.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Aqours Spring pack Step Up Scout just got me two SRs I already had, but getting to idolize Autumn You made it pretty worth. Skilled up Future Zura too, for her birthday. The pack SR+ ticket got me a good one though:

Animal Dia is a good Dia.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
All Dias are good Dias.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

All Dias are good Dias.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

All Dias are good Dias.

:yeah:

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
How to get more Gs?

This seems to be my bottleneck right now. I run out while practicing girls and just have to wait for my LP to restore so I can play more songs and get more Gs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Xinder posted:

How to get more Gs?

This seems to be my bottleneck right now. I run out while practicing girls and just have to wait for my LP to restore so I can play more songs and get more Gs.

This period doesn't last too long (and after it's over you'll be swimming in money forever), but what I did when I was in the middle of it was play every difficulty of every song for the clear rewards, if you've mostly moved on to harder difficulties. You can also sell your Ns for cash instead of feeding them to your other idols.

Now you also have the option of selling your School Idol Skills, though. Anything that's only one or two orbs can be sold without a second thought, as you'll get plenty. Tricks are also pretty safe to be sold, as they're not terribly useful outside of gimmick teams right now.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
So I felt like getting the spring pack on a whim and well...

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Logicblade posted:

👌🏽

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
shiny death be upon you

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm just filled with impotent rage and hate at this point, to be honest.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Logicblade posted:

I've come here to tell you to die.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Logicblade posted:

Have a shiny DIE.

Pulled Halloween Mari myself off of a Event Green Ticket this morning though, so that takes some of the edge off, I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Why am I a princess magnet? Same thing happened with Anna.