Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

u sp33k l33t br0 posted:

So which member of Dethklok had a kid?

OHhhhhh. :downs: I thought that was a roller skate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

It’s.......beautiful

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
do i look like i know what a god-danged vtec is?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Trans-LoafWithTail posted:

do i look like i know what a god-danged vtec is?

Hank would actually probably know.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

captainblastum
Dec 1, 2004

Helith posted:

Normal for Australia.
Our resident Huntsman spider is currently living on the wall behind a sofa cushion and comes out at night to chill on the cushion with us as we watch TV.
Friend spider is doing a good job keeping our apartment bug free for us. We had a discussion last night whether spiders needed water and should we leave some out for it.

Here's some piglets hanging out with their mom:

And here's a scanning electron microscope picture of a tarantula hair that I took in grad school:

captainblastum has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Mar 3, 2018

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm thinking that car might actually run on propane.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Paccione
Aug 17, 2003

The most famous shot in the history of television

Where’s Newman?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

São Paulo? I could see my dad doing that, as big of a Tolkien nerd as he is.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Imperador do Brasil posted:

São Paulo? I could see my dad doing that, as big of a Tolkien nerd as he is.

Probably not. looks like a small town. But Brasil, for sure

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Paccione posted:

Where’s Newman?

He's on the roof, threatening to jump

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Hipster Elaine is so loving hot

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I'm thinking that car might actually run on propane.

LPG, but close enough.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaaaah

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

captainblastum posted:

Here's some piglets hanging out with their mom:

Is there more context? Did the mother 'adopt' 'em or is it just a staged shot? I assume the tiger blankets are for people to aww at, and the tiger isn't fooled by this masterful camouflage?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

Is there more context? Did the mother 'adopt' 'em or is it just a staged shot? I assume the tiger blankets are for people to aww at, and the tiger isn't fooled by this masterful camouflage?
https://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/tigerpig.asp

quote:

These pictures were actually taken in 2004 not in California, but at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Chonburi, Thailand. Although the Sriracha Tiger Zoo hosted one of the world’s most successful tiger breeding programs, unlike most western zoos it also offered circus- and carnival-like shows, exhibits, and interactions, including (as evidenced here) the mixture of adults and young of quite different species in the same enclosures

The mixture of tiger and piglets depicted in these images therefore was not something undertaken for functional reasons, but rather as a common form of visual entertainment provided by the zoo for the amusement of its visitors.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They were brutally slaughtered and eaten five seconds later. Sometimes it's better not to ask questions.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Tiger's probably balls deep in codeine

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I mean, who isn't? High five!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I mean, who isn't? High five!

I didn't know your mom's name is Codeine.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Horney posted:

Hipster Elaine is so loving hot

Regular Elaine was an easy 9.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I'm glad they're in jail.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

The Bananana posted:

Hank would actually probably know.

You really think Cotton would allow a drat furren car in his family?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There's a fair chance that Honda was built in Indiana.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That front wall of hair or whatever that style was they had her in for so many seasons was not a good look, though maybe true to the character.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Lobok posted:

That front wall of hair or whatever that style was they had her in for so many seasons was not a good look, though maybe true to the character.

Yeah, but her hair got better as the seasons wore on. You have to remember that Seinfeld is older than Baby Got Back. It’s loving old. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is stunningly beautiful, bad hair notwithstanding.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
She was also cursed with 90s fashion

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

There's a fair chance that Honda was built in Indiana.

That generation Accord was built in Marysville, OH iirc

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Watching Veep is unhealthy for me since it puts me in the mindset to romance a terrible political woman. By the way, is Hope Hicks single?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/lK5LLgX.jpg

https://twitter.com/lmlauramarsh/status/969966756101021697

https://twitter.com/HeroKingHelix/status/935277711601389568

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Yeah, but her hair got better as the seasons wore on. You have to remember that Seinfeld is older than Baby Got Back. It’s loving old. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is stunningly beautiful, bad hair notwithstanding.

It's old now but I didn't feel any different back when it was airing. And it's not like the other women on the show were afflicted with the same problem.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

LOL @ Fiverr trying to take some sort of "for the workers" stance when they're the epitome of the race-to-the-bottom global gig economy.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Elias_Maluco posted:

Probably not. looks like a small town. But Brasil, for sure

I’m not sure...there are some neighborhoods that look surprisingly similar to this including my dad’s

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

I'm an accountant and I can verifiably say that I make $0.00 for my boss. :smug:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Chitin posted:

LOL @ Fiverr trying to take some sort of "for the workers" stance when they're the epitome of the race-to-the-bottom global gig economy.

Just so you know, impoverished people from India and South America reading racist memes to entertain people from wealthier countries is the real freedom of enterprise.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

To quote another goon, with these kinds of anime you either go magic destinies or full autism. Beyblade chose the former. If they went full autism, it would have more dialogues where characters boast about how shaving off a millimeter of plastic from their spinning tops will give it just the right amount of inertia to beat the reigning champion.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Did he just snap a picture of a spider date? The legs on the left belong to a smaller spider, so I'm guessing it's a boy.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

"For persons with disabilities".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bored posted:

Did he just snap a picture of a spider date? The legs on the left belong to a smaller spider, so I'm guessing it's a boy.

I'm thinking that too. With how spider dates sometimes go, Marc might not need to prepare breakfast for the big one.