Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Did Simon Grimm lose a “loser is fired” match or is that something I literally dreamt last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did Simon Grimm lose a “loser is fired” match or is that something I literally dreamt last night

I think he was only there for one taping so i guess they just haven't brought him back

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mercury Crusader posted:

Actually Taven is fine in ROH, don't send him to CMLL or NJPW or anywhere ever.

Taven ruled in CMLL.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Taven was good in CMLL and after returning he has been noticably better. Maybe send the whole Kingdom down for an excursion. If it makes Marseglia and O'Ryan better than CMLL may be magic

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Matt Taven is hell to watch and no words you say will convince me otherwise

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Matt Taven is good

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

2nd the motion

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Bard Maddox posted:

:same:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

I mean, I get why Anthony Weiner would want to use a ring name, but "Matt Taven" just sounds weird to me.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I thought I settled this argument several pages back, but if I must reiterate, The Kingdom Is Good

Glad we could resolve this issue

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mostly fun show tonight. Main event and Cody-Flip are worth seeking out.

Honor Club stream worked flawlessly for me all night.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
ROH is good again

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/970150010041110528

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/970104807032750080

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/970106336368263169

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
The American Wolves were awesome and I really wish they didn’t go to TNA. Eddie deserves so much better than that.

I mean at least NOAH took care of him. But he deserves to be at a Roderick Strong level at least, not vanishing into TNA obscurity.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Did they announce when the next NYC show will be? I've been holding out hope that they'd add a night to the next NJPW tour but I'm not seeing an announcement of that or anything else online.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I completely missed when teh Bullet Club got a bear.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

sportsgenius86 posted:

Mostly fun show tonight. Main event and Cody-Flip are worth seeking out.

Honor Club stream worked flawlessly for me all night.

I'm sorry but I can't enjoy an ROH iPPV that doesn't have a GoFightLive stream that dies four times during the PPV while Jim Cornette strangles a technician with a fiber cable. :colbert:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

I completely missed when teh Bullet Club got a bear.

Happened 2 episodes ago on BeingtheElite, Bury the Bear was introduced and Shockmaster'd himself.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

With Kenny not in the New Japan Cup, I'm calling him stealing the bear costume to jump Cody at the ROH PPV.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
What's the best way to get tickets for the Toronto show on May 11? I didn't realize this was happening and they're already sold out.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the drug free bear.... is cm punk

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

Uhhh what about CP Munk?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Uhhh what about CP Munk?

still under WWE contract.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

oatgan posted:

there’s no way cm punk is a bear

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it is entirely likely that i will be attending this show regardless, but if all the punk teases end up coming to fruition i will have a strong positive reaction that i express in an obnoxious manner.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Kikkoman posted:

What's the best way to get tickets for the Toronto show on May 11? I didn't realize this was happening and they're already sold out.

Yeah I wish I would have gotten tickets as well. I wonder if they’d ever be able to run Ricoh

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Just watch stubhub and buy somebody's GA ticket the day of, that'd be my guess. I have two for my brother and me but a friend of mine bought like, half a dozen. I don't know if he had five other people or if he just has backups but I can ask for yall

Takuan
May 6, 2007

As someone who doesn't really care if CM Punk shows up to All In or not, I think it would be pretty great if it was revealed that it was him in the suit the whole time. Like from the debut on BTE, and all these RoH shows, it was him the whole time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A reminder that every dollar you give to WWE is a dollar that doesn't go to Sinclair.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/local-news-anchors-now-have-to-read-pro-trump-propaganda.html

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

flashy_mcflash posted:

A reminder that every dollar you give to WWE is a dollar that doesn't go to Sinclair.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/local-news-anchors-now-have-to-read-pro-trump-propaganda.html

But that dollar you give WWE could go to Trump

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Lol @ both these things

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Couldn't imagine giving money to either

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Weird that you would try to defend giving the money to WWE instead of to some other company. But hey the company that paid to be a part of the evil is clearly better than the one sewing the seeds of the evil. Both aren't worth my money.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Weird that you would try to defend giving the money to WWE instead of to some other company. But hey the company that paid to be a part of the evil is clearly better than the one sewing the seeds of the evil. Both aren't worth my money.

Weird that you think my posting on this subject is any more serious than your own, or that "sewing seeds" is a thing.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

Both are lovely companies run by lovely people and are about equally evil. Support your local indies

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Both are lovely companies run by lovely people and are about equally evil. Support your local indies

Lol that you have to lie to yourself like this

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this is why everyone should add bushiroad buying roh to their vision board, like me

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

bushiroad has mikey elgin on their payroll so if you support them, you're supporting elgin

basically financially support nothing and steal everything, or else you're supporting racists/rapists/facists/star wars prequel-defenders/etc

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Wwe and Sinclair are bad but when one company makes like 4 times the revenue of the other and on the order of several billion dollars they reallllly aren't on the same level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

to that end we don't even know if ring of honor makes any money for sinclair. as of like two years ago all the reports were they kept it on a tight budget and may have been looking to sell

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 9, 2018

• Locked thread