Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I can’t imagine playing through RE6 without a co op partner, it’s pretty dull otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

In Training posted:

I was told Ada's campaign was unlockable but its on my menu from the start...

turns out you were the real master of unlocking all along

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm done with brandish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s9vLWr7LEI

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Weird that Nintendo released a sequel to Twilight Princess on PS4 without telling anybody.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What was the name of that mini console that was a Vita? Want to try to playing my PS4 on another TV in my house using Remote Play. Would there happen to be anything else that could do this?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

chumbler posted:

Weird that Nintendo released a sequel to Twilight Princess on PS4 without telling anybody.

I don't get it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the wait is ogre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNwOoWnOMw

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Electric Phantasm posted:

What was the name of that mini console that was a Vita? Want to try to playing my PS4 on another TV in my house using Remote Play. Would there happen to be anything else that could do this?

You can also PS4 remote play with a PC and I'm pretty sure there is an android app as well

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

chumbler posted:

Your cat looks like they skinned Ebrietas and made a dress out of her.

Pain

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

PSTV

al-azad
May 28, 2009

PSTV is bad and doesn't even play all Vita games. I think people softmodded it to play everything and honestly if you have some money to throw around I do recommend Persona 4 Golden and Tales of Hearts R.

e: loving port that poo poo goddamn what a crime two good RPGs are forever stuck on a dead system.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I bought a PSTV to play Zero Time Dilemma and it didn't even work for PSTV until like two weeks after it had already come out.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
PSTV was Sony getting so close to the great idea of just adding an HDMI out to/creating a tv dock for a Vita and whiffing so hard that retailers couldn't give the things away (it didn't help that Sony didn't advertise the thing like at all).

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

glam rock hamhock posted:

PSTV was Sony getting so close to the great idea of just adding an HDMI out to/creating a tv dock for a Vita and whiffing so hard that retailers couldn't give the things away (it didn't help that Sony didn't advertise the thing like at all).
Yeah in a lot of ways the Switch seems to be the realization of what the Vita could have been.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I was going to buy a PSTV until someone mentioned that it didn't have a Netflix or YouTube app

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I got two PSTVs for 10 and 15 dollars each and they make good PS4 extenders + can play TxK and PS1 games so I'm satisfied

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

homeless snail posted:

I got two PSTVs for 10 and 15 dollars each and they make good PS4 extenders + can play TxK and PS1 games so I'm satisfied

so youre saying they not only fuckd up inventing a switch that wasnt portable, but they also hosed up inventing the ps1 classic by making it look like a black rectangle and not putting any games in it.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

so youre saying they not only fuckd up inventing a switch that wasnt portable, but they also hosed up inventing the ps1 classic by making it look like a black rectangle and not putting any games in it.

Pretty much. For whatever reason Vita doesn't have video out and in 2013 Sony were probably afraid the PSTV would eat into burgeoning PS4 sales. PSP Go was a project a few years ahead of its time but even that had component out.

PSTV should've just been a dock for the Vita so you could plug a controller into it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they should just take all the vita/pstv guts they have and put them in tiny psx shells, change nothing else about them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

pstv was a scheme to unload warehouses of unbought vita components and ds3's

^
this guy knows

V

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Mar 4, 2018

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

actually change one thing about them, put freakin internal storage in them and SD card slots!!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

PSTV has internal storage though?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

PSTV has internal storage though?
only 1 GB though, not enough to install anything other than a one disc PS1 game or a couple tiny downloadables

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i blinked and almost 16 hours of stardew valley went by

i was effectively doing just the farming and mining, not much talking to characters and somehow in 26 hours i've only made it to 1 winter Y1

wtf this game is a time destroyer

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Megaman 8 Wily 1 is the worst loving stage of any game I've ever played in my entire life.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Spoilers for Star Allies are apparently coming out so I'm ditching a few sites I usually go to. I have high hopes for my silly blob game.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/0M0CHAO/status/970107389562191873?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Spoilers for Star Allies are apparently coming out so I'm ditching a few sites I usually go to. I have high hopes for my silly blob game.

big star allies spoilers here: kirby sucks (a waddle dee)

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

gross

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

also useless because they don’t give you powers!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

unless it’s the kind with a parasol or spear

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Bandana Waddle Dee is the only person Kirby has ever shared his cake with they are friends

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i didn't watch the trailer but at the endo f the movie he becomes a regular baby and eventually a grown man and uncle. how does this fit into the canon

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Erg posted:

also useless because they don’t give you powers!!!
its the power of love

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I can't believe I never noticed before just now that the location Link is at in the box art for Breath of the Wild is on the top of Satori Mountain.

If only because that area, more than any other in the game is one I kept going back to, to document and make notes of.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-45Orqjwdc&t=216s

someone teach me how to do this

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I just can't bring myself to care about a RE that isn't just literally RE4. I haven't even played most of the other ones so it's not like I'm actually basing this on a particular dislike of their mechanics or look, but just every time I look at a given RE game I think "...or I could still go back to kicking zombie heads off while dressed up as a 1920s gangster."

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I just can't bring myself to care about a RE that isn't just literally RE4. I haven't even played most of the other ones so it's not like I'm actually basing this on a particular dislike of their mechanics or look, but just every time I look at a given RE game I think "...or I could still go back to kicking zombie heads off while dressed up as a 1920s gangster."

:same:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

REmake is extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I can't believe I never noticed before just now that the location Link is at in the box art for Breath of the Wild is on the top of Satori Mountain.

If only because that area, more than any other in the game is one I kept going back to, to document and make notes of.

two of my friends shot the lord of the mountain because they though they'd get mad cash for it. instead they're going to gamer prison

• Locked thread