Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
It happens when you get older.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1PnA698Zc&t=118s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
About three years ago I was working in a cube by my boss, and he’d usually let one rip at least one in the afternoon. This one day it started at around 1 pm and just kept going. By 4 pm I couldn’t take it anymore and ran out to my car like the end of the “no laughing” episode of beavis and butthead. I sat in there for at least 10 minutes until I composed myself enough to go back. But then I just kept remembering and couldn’t get any work done so I left early.

opie
Nov 28, 2000
We told my 8 year old to stop farting at the dinner table because the smell wasn’t so great, so now she’ll quickly get up and run to the living room corner in an obvious squat and the biggest grin you ever saw.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

opie posted:

We told my 8 year old to stop farting at the dinner table because the smell wasn’t so great, so now she’ll quickly get up and run to the living room corner in an obvious squat and the biggest grin you ever saw.

Don't fart shame your daughter

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I mentioned it in the EMS stories thread, but on Wednesday night I had a patient who sharted so hard he vagal’d, fainted, and crashed his car. I was impressed.

opie
Nov 28, 2000

Kak posted:

Don't fart shame your daughter
We’re just preparing her for those places in the world which aren’t fart-friendly.

And it stinks

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ginette Reno posted:

I had some kind of stomach bug last Friday and for the first time probably since I was 10 or something I poo poo myself. My stomach was roiling and I farted and it wasn't just a fart, it was poo poo. Not huge amounts of it, but enough to be a problem.

Thankfully I work remote right now so I was able to sprint to the bathroom. Had to throw out some shorts/underwear though. And then had to cancel the rest of my meetings that day because I had to go poo poo like five times that day and I couldn't be certain I'd be able to make it through a call without making GBS threads myself.

You should crap during your remote meetings. It's a power move.

opie posted:

About three years ago I was working in a cube by my boss, and he’d usually let one rip at least one in the afternoon. This one day it started at around 1 pm and just kept going. By 4 pm I couldn’t take it anymore and ran out to my car like the end of the “no laughing” episode of beavis and butthead. I sat in there for at least 10 minutes until I composed myself enough to go back. But then I just kept remembering and couldn’t get any work done so I left early.

A single 3 hour fart? Impressive.

opie
Nov 28, 2000

Wamdoodle posted:

A single 3 hour fart? Impressive.
Nooooooooo...if that happened I wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes. He was farting at about 15 minute intervals, so after each one I’d finally settle down after trying to contain my laughter and then he’d go again.

My 8 year old just farted and went “ah yeah...how do you like that air biscuit?” I try to make sure she farts appropriately but she can cut loose when it’s just us.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My granddaughter is 4 1/2 and we are trying to teach her that farting isn't very lady like and that she shouldn't do it in public. She's confused because her whole life when she's rip one we'd all laugh.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Ginette Reno posted:

I had some kind of stomach bug last Friday and for the first time probably since I was 10 or something I poo poo myself. My stomach was roiling and I farted and it wasn't just a fart, it was poo poo. Not huge amounts of it, but enough to be a problem.

Thankfully I work remote right now so I was able to sprint to the bathroom. Had to throw out some shorts/underwear though. And then had to cancel the rest of my meetings that day because I had to go poo poo like five times that day and I couldn't be certain I'd be able to make it through a call without making GBS threads myself.

I admit I sharted yesterday.

I was incredibly sick with flu-like symptoms for two days (Wednesday and Thursday). High fever with the chills, and mucus in my chest and sinuses that could fill an olympic sized swimming pool, but really nothing else. I was immobile and dying on Wednesday, and the fever finally broke yesterday and I started feeling a little better, but the goddamn mucus has stayed with me like unwelcome distant relatives who drop by unannounced. Well, yesterday, I got into a coughing fit from said mucus, but it was nothing important. That is, until I started farting with each hacking cough. Holy loving poo poo, I started giggling and then full on laughing in between coughs and farts and running out of breath as I couldn't fully decide whether I needed to cough or laugh. COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART. It was a magical moment of fun and clarity in my lovely sick time off from work.

That is, until it happened.

COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FARPPPPPTTTHHHHSSSSHHHH and I immediately clenched my buttcheeks and ran to the bathroom so I could survey the damage my butt had wrought. It was repairable, no damage to the underwear, but enough to need a couple of wipes and a good cleanse. I changed my underwear anyway.

Take heed, people. Never gamble on a fart when you're sick. Even if the illness has nothing to with your bowels, just don't do it.

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 3, 2018

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Do girls fart?

My wife doesn't. I think she stores them up for the winter or something.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

You Are A Elf posted:

I admit I sharted yesterday.

I was incredibly sick with flu-like symptoms for two days (Wednesday and Thursday). High fever with the chills, and mucus in my chest and sinuses that could fill an olympic sized swimming pool, but really nothing else. I was immobile and dying on Wednesday, and the fever finally broke yesterday and I started feeling a little better, but the goddamn mucus has stayed with me like unwelcome distant relatives who drop by unannounced. Well, yesterday, I got into a coughing fit from said mucus, but it was nothing important. That is, until I started farting with each hacking cough. Holy loving poo poo, I started giggling and then full on laughing in between coughs and farts and running out of breath as I couldn't fully decide whether I needed to cough or laugh. COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART. It was a magical moment of fun and clarity in my lovely sick time off from work.

That is, until it happened.

COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FART COUGH COUGH COUGH FART FART FARPPPPPTTTHHHHSSSSHHHH and I immediately clenched my buttcheeks and ran to the bathroom so I could survey the damage my butt had wrought. It was repairable, no damage to the underwear, but enough to need a couple of wipes and a good cleanse. I changed my underwear anyway.

Take heed, people. Never gamble on a fart when you're sick. Even if the illness has nothing to with your bowels, just don't do it.

Several years ago, my fiancee got really sick with some kinda severe stomach bug. She was throwing up constantly, to the point I actually took her to an immediate care place. Then a couple days later, she was clear but I came down with the same symptoms.

While I was laying on the couch with the shakes and sniffles, she leaned down to me and very seriously said, "Listen, if you feel bloated and gassy, go to the bathroom. It isn't a fart, trust me." I woke up in the middle of the night with that bloated, gassy feeling and tried to let loose the wind and had to immediately clench because I knew I had gambled poorly.

Like you, I was lucky enough to have not defiled my clothing but needed some clean up. The human gut is fickle indeed

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

RaceBannon posted:

Do girls fart?

Sever.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RaceBannon posted:

Do girls fart?

Oh yes. My ex-wife was a little thing. 5' 2" and 115lbs. She'd come home from work, plop down face first with her stomach on the ground right after she walked through the door and let loose. She was a receptionist so she held them all day until lucky me I was able to deal with it.

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
I once sharted while using the ticket machine of a metro station in Paris. I was ill and had been letting off toxic clouds all morning (one of those ubiquitous African tat sellers told me to GO FAR AWAY for standing next to his stall and polluting the air), but eventually it all got too much. Overcome with fever, I just let it all out. It was the most revolting smell followed by a hot, hot trickle down my leg. I washed myself off in the train toilet and threw my dirty trousers and underwear out of the train window in a feverish haze. I then went to Brussels, got really drunk and did the exact same thing while walking back to my hotel.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

RaceBannon posted:

More fart stories please.

I, unfortunately, was born without the ability to fart. Missing the gland I think

No joke, my best friend can't burp. It's weird!

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I had training classes all weekend for hand to hand stuff, and last night we went out after class for wings pizza and beer

This morning around 10am I feel the gurgle while we are doing handcuffing, instead of fumigating a small room full of people I have to work with all the time, I decided to crack the door open and stick my rear end into the hall

I didn't bother looking into the hall of course first, and from the class room windows everyone could see an old lady walking past just as I ripped rear end

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Blue On Blue posted:

I had training classes all weekend for hand to hand stuff, and last night we went out after class for wings pizza and beer

This morning around 10am I feel the gurgle while we are doing handcuffing, instead of fumigating a small room full of people I have to work with all the time, I decided to crack the door open and stick my rear end into the hall

I didn't bother looking into the hall of course first, and from the class room windows everyone could see an old lady walking past just as I ripped rear end

Did she survive?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Skypie posted:

Did she survive?

I'm not sure, I just closed the door and went back into the room

I think she just glared down my back

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When I was about 13 one of the neighbor kids came over to play basketball with my brother and I. He cut across the yard so we didn't see him until he was about 20ft away.

:haw: Hey guys, what's up?
:cool: Not much just gonna shoot some...
:haw: *huge, long cheek-rippling fart that sounded exactly like a horse whinnying*

The laughing hurt so much we never even played basketball.

It was a new way to play H.O.R.S.E., that's for sure.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Blue On Blue posted:

Even if you look around carefully before blowing the butt trumpet, there's always going to be someone there the second the gates are breached. It always happens in the store, and it never fails.

"Uh oh, gotta fart!" *checks entire section of store going up and down aisles to make sure no one will be gassed* "Good, no one is around."

*PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRPPPPTTTHHHHHHHH!!!*

*turns around to see a family or elderly couple frozen with fear as their nostrils dilate and their pupils roll to the back of their heads*

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
went to amsterdam once couldn't find anyplace doing breakfast early so i bought a small tub of potato salad at a grocery store and ate it on the train to the airport. dusted crops hard at the airport security line.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
If you want to fart in the morning just roll over in bed as you are waking up. Never loving fails you will get the biggest farts of the day knocked out as you are waking up. Who needs coffee when you can wake up laughing at some very explosive and powerful farts?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I farted the other day and I swear it smelt like bbq chips. Anyway I thought of this thread.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
during sexual intercourse with girlfriend, i gave her a simethicone because she complain of gas. it was fun she fart all over my penis.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Happy Landfill posted:

I farted the other day and I swear it smelt like bbq chips. Anyway I thought of this thread.

You should repeat the experiment.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

handbandit posted:

Maybe it’s because I’ve dealt with IBS for most of my life, but I don’t understand how people can’t tell which ones are a safe bet or which ones require caution.

Related story: A few months ago I was having a bad day with my stomach. I was getting into the shower and sneezed so hard that I nearly sharted on the cat, who was rubbing on my leg. He should be grateful for my catlike rear end reflexes that saved him from joining me in the shower with a last second clench.

There's a general rule I go by after having my gal bladder removed: Never trust a fart.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm currently sitting in someone else's office, and I am ripping them non stop. My hope is that I will have tainted the desk chair so thoroughly that when he comes in tomorrow, there will be the faintest whiff of poo gas in the air

UncleMoeLester
Oct 25, 2016

Midget Fiddler
Lipstick Apathy
I accidentally sent a friend the "Brap" copypasta

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

I'm currently sitting in someone else's office, and I am ripping them non stop. My hope is that I will have tainted the desk chair so thoroughly that when he comes in tomorrow, there will be the faintest whiff of poo gas in the air

Because of this thread, I initially read that as "making GBS threads in someone else's office" and didn't think anything of it.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Papa Emeritus III posted:

Because of this thread, I initially read that as "making GBS threads in someone else's office" and didn't think anything of it.

Please, Emeritus, this may be GBS but I still have some decency left. :colbert:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I don't. :v:!
I'm surprised no one else tried the shower trick.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I just haven't had to fart in the shower. Also I just cleaned all the tile and the tub so I don't wanna defile anything

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

opie posted:

This is adorable.

Blue On Blue posted:

I knew a kid in highschool that had a special talent

He was one of the popular skater kids who made fun of everyone and created catch phrases everyone parroted until the next one came along

He would sit on the stage (music class) so it was one of those hollow wooden stages with carpet covering it , hunch over on his hands and knees and like some kind of hosed up human bellows.... suck air in through his rear end in a top hat.

This allowed him to basically fill his rear end with air and then eject it out at will

It never really stank but dude could crank out the loudest trailing farts I had heard in a long time

I had a cabin mate at summer camp who did the same thing. She was this super girly, southern Belle too, which made it more awesome because girls aren't supposed to fart. She requested that we not mention it in front of her mom during parents' weekend. She learned it from her dad.

Edit : was this kid super slender, because my cabin mate was and I think something about that allowed for the sucking in of air around her. Like, you would hear this tiny inverted fart, followed by the real fart. And repeat Infinitely.

My autocorrect keeps trying to change "fart" to "Gary".

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 5, 2018

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I don't. :v:!
I'm surprised no one else tried the shower trick.

Ok, Emeritus. Are you ready for this? Let me preface by saying that the insulation in our apartment is great. I never hear our neighbors, it's always quiet. Except the bathroom. I think we have a shared shower wall because occasionally I can faintly hear someone on the other side. Sometimes it's talking, or music or a phone ringing.

So after work I faintly hear the shower on the other side running. I get into the shower and feel the build up. "Ok fine, I'll do it." Stuck the ol bum to the shower tile and rip. It's like the horn of Gondor or something. A good lil chuckle but then

Then I hear from the other side "What the gently caress was that!"

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Was on top of Mt. Teton, 10k+ feet in altitude. You could tell the air was a little thin. It was June, and 50 degrees, so the snowdrifts were only about 8 feet deep.

Walking around with my son, he was about 7, at the time. We were messing around, having snowball fights in June, that sort of thing. He started goofing, walking really close to me... and he knelt down. And I farted. And he started gagging, "OMG IT WENT IN MY MOUTH!"

It was pretty damned funny.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

One year in high school I managed to crop dust the stairwell while going to class. Like, I started farting on the second step and didn't let up until I got to the second floor. There was some short girl behind me too, so I think she got a faceful the entire way.

Then senior year, I had to fart one day while my friends and I were bullshitting in a circle. I casually moved to stand next to the fattest friend in the group and farted. As soon as the smell hit everyone blamed him and he looked like he was about to cry.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
At work I'm known for having particularly potent farts. I'm #2 in the fart olympics at work. So a co-worker got a new car, and we asked if he wanted to drive us all to get lunch. A normal person would say yes. They want to show off the car. He REFUSED to let me into his car because he didn't want me to fart on the seats and ruin the car. I busted his chops a little. He was so upset at the thought of me ruining his car, he left work for the day.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I’m super-immature, clearly, because my boyfriend can tell whenever I check this thread because I start giggling. I can’t help it; farting is funny.

Not my story, but it fits the spirit of the thread:
Police Interrogation Shut Down By Suspect’s Farts

https://www.thecut.com/2017/11/police-interrogation-shut-down-by-suspects-farts.html

The best line:

quote:

In his report about the interview, the detective wrote that when asked about his address, “Mr. Sykes leaned to one side of his chair and released a loud fart before answering with the address.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
poo poo he got away scot free and was caught later with a stolen gun. drat dude. You got lucky. Don't push it a second time.