Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Facebook Aunt posted:

e: WTF, this isn't the argue about bread thread! Okay, gotta bring this post back on topic.

But is it gluten-free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

I heard Trump hired prostitutes to pee on that seat.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kennel posted:

I heard Trump hired prostitutes to pee on that seat.

And that is the visual evidence. Prostitutes aren't usually as attractive as Hollywood portrays them, you know :rolleyes:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

It took a little while for me - I didn't see it at first.

Got one eye on me, and one eye looking for the baby.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/ClintFalin/status/969339245839245312

https://twitter.com/rebrafsim/status/970643886489178113

https://twitter.com/alplicable/status/970523635113963520

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/970503783460503554

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/569730008945692672

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I've seen a picture a few times of the "point to the face that shows how you feel" variety that had three faces on it. There were pretty normal :( and :) faces, but in the middle there was what was supposed to be a :geno: face, but was way too detailed and looked like it had seen and suffered unforgettable misery. Does anyone have that picture?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Thanks! :toot:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

3 pages late, so what

Most US packaged bread (Nature's Own, Bimbo, Wonder, etc.) is delivered by independent distributors (IOs) five days a week, excluding Wednesday and Sunday. It generally has a one week shelf life at the grocery store. When that week is up, the bread delivery person buys it back from the store and sells it to the company they originally got it from. The company, in turn, carries that same bread for up to another week in their discount store. After that week, pig farmers in beat-to-poo poo pickups come by with plastic barrels (or just cram the bed full of bread, fuckit) to use it as feed. Bread delivery people call discount stores, "the stale store", for a reason.
Don't say I never taught y'all anything.

gently caress. I'm talking about bread again aren't I.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Also the same colour tags on bread have the same dates so no I don't have to check the date on every single loaf dear

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

madeintaipei posted:

3 pages late, so what

Most US packaged bread (Nature's Own, Bimbo, Wonder, etc.) is delivered by independent distributors (IOs) five days a week, excluding Wednesday and Sunday. It generally has a one week shelf life at the grocery store. When that week is up, the bread delivery person buys it back from the store and sells it to the company they originally got it from. The company, in turn, carries that same bread for up to another week in their discount store. After that week, pig farmers in beat-to-poo poo pickups come by with plastic barrels (or just cram the bed full of bread, fuckit) to use it as feed. Bread delivery people call discount stores, "the stale store", for a reason.
Don't say I never taught y'all anything.

gently caress. I'm talking about bread again aren't I.

"Day" old bread rules. I love my entenmann's donuts at dirt cheap prices.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
you guys should know thanks to this thread for lunch i had the Devils Carb

thanks a lot guys

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Joke's on you, I ate all the topping from the crumb cake softees.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The only truly good thing they make is the raspberry danish. Top tier "factory" baked goods.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

The Bloop posted:

The only truly good thing they make is the raspberry danish. Top tier "factory" baked goods.

Keep talking. Don't stop.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Edit: Yes, it does.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I had a weird roommate in college and one time me and my other roommate found a list he wrote of a bunch of phrases with dogs, like "Dogs run this country", "Dogs run the world", and "Elenor the French Bulldog". It was wild.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I heard something similar

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Shoombo posted:

I had a weird roommate in college and one time me and my other roommate found a list he wrote of a bunch of phrases with dogs, like "Dogs run this country", "Dogs run the world", and "Elenor the French Bulldog". It was wild.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

You either like to live up to your namesake or you have Guy Goodbody on ignore.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Zanzibar Ham posted:

But you repeat yourself

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The second one :negative:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Frogmen

crack mayor
Dec 22, 2008

Bobson Dawgnutt

crack mayor has a new favorite as of 04:42 on Mar 6, 2018

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Doctor Malaver posted:

You can advertise beer on a billboard or on TV, unlike strong spirits.

What nightmare hellscape do you live in that "strong spirits" aren't allowed to be advertised on billboards and TV? :confused:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Swing and a miss:

Tyrion Revolutionary Army?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Wow, the Lollipop Guild got hella mean later on.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

Some Old Dude posted:

“Hic non defectus est, sed cattus minxit desuper nocte quadam. Confundatur pessimus cattus qui minxit super librum istum in nocte Daventrie, et consimiliter omnes alii propter illum. Et cavendum valde ne permittantur libri aperti per noctem ubi cattie venire possunt.”

[Here is nothing missing, but a cat urinated on this during a certain night. Cursed be the pesty cat that urinated over this book during the night in Deventer and because of it many others [other cats] too. And beware well not to leave open books at night where cats can come.]

Cats are jerks throughout the ages.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

But for him, it was Tuesday.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Zipperelli. posted:

What nightmare hellscape do you live in that "strong spirits" aren't allowed to be advertised on billboards and TV? :confused:

Europe? It's not that bad really.

These laws are updated occasionally and vary among EU states. France is more restrictive than Germany for instance. Here in Croatia only beer can be advertised like that. There can also be requirements that the ad can only show the product and not "lifestyle" or that it must include a message like "drink responsibly".

Doctor Malaver has a new favorite as of 11:16 on Mar 6, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Samovar posted:

Wow, the Lollipop Guild got hella mean later on.

The original one wasn't exactly all sweet either. Look at the middle guy. You know that giant 'pop has smashed the knees of several wise guys who tried to sell non-guild candies.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Daaaaay old, daa-aaa-aaay old bread
None of that fresh stuff we want day old bread
Not two not three but day old bread
None of that fresh stuff we want day old bread.
Day, he say day he say day he say day he say day he say daaa-aaaay old bread
None of that fresh stuff we want day old bread.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not paying $8 for a non suspicious drink. loving rip off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Seems like the kind of place you'd wake up from hung-over with organs missing.