Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Why can't you people just post goatse like normal goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

ikanreed posted:

Why can't you people just post goatse like normal goons

I’m less offended by goatse at this point.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

First time I've ever fallen for that. I am ashamed. :(

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

At least it's not another alignment argument.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

that goblins strip that you just posted with a tinyurl link is actually ok, i guess?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I don't understand, is her freakish weird hand different from his freakish weird hand?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

ultrafilter posted:

At least it's not another alignment argument.

Linking Goblins is Chaotic Evil. It's designed to create chaos in the thread and it's an act of pure malice.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Linking Goblins is Chaotic Evil. It's designed to create chaos in the thread and it's an act of pure malice.

Lawful Evil. It's a horrible act, but it's done with the intent to distract the thread, preventing the dreaded anarchy of alignment chat :v:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

SlothfulCobra posted:

I don't understand, is her freakish weird hand different from his freakish weird hand?

Humans have hands with five fingers. Dwarves have hands with just four. The dwarven guy is fanatically devoted to killing all monsters. The green-haired girl is a yuan-ti but there's some magical fog that's hiding her snake tail so the dwarven guy thought she was a human. But if she shows her three-fingered hands, the gig is up!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Linking Goblins is an obvious attempt to insert some comedy into the thread during dead periods and is therefore some form of Good.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Pope Guilty posted:

Linking Goblins is an obvious attempt to insert some comedy into the thread during dead periods and is therefore some form of Good.

Yeah, a Good reason for a sock in the nose

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

It's to remind us of that one guy in the RP group. The guy who thought he was funny and smart but everyone else soon started to despise. The guy that no one told that the location of the game changed.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Rand Brittain posted:

Frankly it makes a pretty reasonable weapon against the undead, given that you can watch that poo poo grow on a hot day.

I can assure you that plants are the enemies of zombies

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Davethulhu posted:

I can assure you that plants are the enemies of zombies
God dammit, now the song is stuck in my head.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
It's good that we have a Goblins thread. Should we create one for Order of the Stick as well?

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

I thought it stopped updating? Isn't it over yet?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Are they still on the airship?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nah, they're on Namek now.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Wait, hold on, when did they leave Azure City?

TheAceOfLungs
Aug 4, 2010

ZearothK posted:

Wait, hold on, when did they leave Azure City?

They didn't. Azure City is in the Matrix.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I miss when Haley could talk.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Christ.

I hope Rich is okay

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Len posted:

Christ.

I hope Rich is okay

Me too, but at least he put a comic up about being sick.

TampaTango
Apr 12, 2007

COMICS CRIMINAL

You missed it. The Goblins guy, Tarol, had a brain hemorrhage. So he draws goofy web comics, I don't wish this on him.

Sometimes you all don't read what is in front of you.

quote:

There was awhile there in the hospital that Danielle and I had both accepted that I wouldn't be surviving this

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thunt draws a bad comic but he still didn't deserve that. :smith:

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
drat :smith:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Guy got really lucky. Both in that he made it through the operation and that the Brain Hermorage did not do too much damage, and that it alerted people that he had another brain problem that was going to kill him so they could save him from that.

But yeah making a bad piece of media does not make one deserving of bad things like that happening to them and I am glad it made it through it pretty well.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
That's really bad. I hope Thunt is okay. :ohdear:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'm gonna be the rear end in a top hat who points out that this is two month old news and we talked about it back then, and while I wish the man all the best, I'm also super over the custom of ironically detached Goblins posting.

Rumda, not a dig against you specifically, I'm sure it was news to you and you meant well.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

TampaTango posted:

Sometimes you all don't read what is in front of you.

I saw a Goblins comic in the OotS thread with the running joke of posting links to Goblins instead, and clicked the back button immediately. Why would I scroll down and read things.

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm gonna be the rear end in a top hat who points out that this is two month old news and we talked about it back then, and while I wish the man all the best, I'm also super over the custom of ironically detached Goblins posting.

Rumda, not a dig against you specifically, I'm sure it was news to you and you meant well.

Okay this all makes more sense now. I was like wait what, again?

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Don't forget this gem from that conversation.

Nipponophile posted:

That certainly does sound like a horrible experience.

Or something someone made up to explain to their Kickstarter and Patreon backers why things aren't on schedule.

I mean both of those things are possible, but as a born cynic, I'm leaning a certain way.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I'm just saying, it would hardly be the first time someone lied on the internet for sympathy and/or profit.

Don't blame me. Blame all the assholes and fraudsters who made that my first thought.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Please be ok rich

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Please, be rich, Ok?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Richie, are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay, Richie?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Nipponophile posted:

I'm just saying, it would hardly be the first time someone lied on the internet for sympathy and/or profit.

Don't blame me. Blame all the assholes and fraudsters who made that my first thought.

Honestly, suggesting all that is a lie is a stellar endorsement of Thunt's storytelling abilities.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

SlothfulCobra posted:

Honestly, suggesting all that is a lie is a stellar endorsement of Thunt's storytelling abilities.

What the hell have I done to you to deserve this kind of insult? :(

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

SlothfulCobra posted:

[brain aneurysm]
i'm sad
[dural fistula]
i'M SAD

TampaTango
Apr 12, 2007

COMICS CRIMINAL

Nipponophile posted:

My first reaction was, dang another goblins link, and I scrolled down and saw subarachnoid hemorrhage, then I started reading. It was two months old before I posted it here because I don't read Goblins.

Despite his talents or tastes, yeah we all agree it sucks. Human life is precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

[brain aneurysm]
i'm sad
[dural fistula]
i'M SAD
big red -9 hanging over his head