Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Watcha got there, Randaconda?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mezzanine posted:

At best, that's the anti-life inequality. Keep looking.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mezzanine posted:

don't doxx me

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same, Bojack. :smithcloud:

https://i.imgur.com/Z3IfkdN.mp4

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 13:51 on Mar 6, 2018

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Sagebrush posted:

Christians don't get circumcised

My dude please visit america sometime

quote:

Fun fact: all the old laws in Leviticus prohibiting homosexuality etc. are also conditions of the old covenant. Christians who follow those laws also are snubbing Jesus. :catholic:

Okay THIS I have to take issue with. I know this is no serious debate thread, but I hear more theologically liberal Christians peddling this falsehood all the time. Paul goes out of his way in letter after letter to condemn homosexuality, and while Jesus himself never addresses it one way or the other, he does A) imply that men will only ever be with women and B) reaffirms all old testament laws ("not one jot or tittle shall be removed").

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Americans getting circumcised has nothing to do with religion, they just do it because ?????.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Okay THIS I have to take issue with. I know this is no serious debate thread, but I hear more theologically liberal Christians peddling this falsehood all the time. Paul goes out of his way in letter after letter to condemn homosexuality, and while Jesus himself never addresses it one way or the other, he does A) imply that men will only ever be with women and B) reaffirms all old testament laws ("not one jot or tittle shall be removed").

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

Yeah, Matthew 5:17 lays it all out pretty clearly.

All old testament laws are still officially in play.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

If your definition of "theologically liberal" includes the vast majority of christians it might be you who's peddling falsehoods.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

Happens to us all doesn't it?

I have never been probated you stupid poo poo head

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

freeedr posted:

I have never been probated you stupid poo poo head
mods!?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mymla posted:

Americans getting circumcised has nothing to do with religion, they just do it because ?????.

i was told it was a cleanliness thing. and comparing notes with guys who are cut, they do have to do less to keep clean, while also being less likely to get distracted and jerk off in the shower.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
it's because it has become tradition for a dad to say "well his has to look like mine" and then the memes about uncut dicks looking weird, or being dirty. the fact of the matter is dicks look weird and some people are dirty just because they're dirty people

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

nickhimself posted:

it's because it has become tradition for a dad to say "well his has to look like mine" and then the memes about uncut dicks looking weird, or being dirty. the fact of the matter is dicks look weird and some people are dirty just because they're dirty people

it actually is more work to keep an uncut dick clean, just saying. not much more, but you can't really just ignore it the way you can a cut dick without actual medical ramifications.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Mymla posted:

Yeah, the poster I quoted said "Christians don't get circumcised" not "Christianity doesn't teach circumcision." Didn't say anything about the causal connection, just that a huge number of americans, who are Christian, get circumcised.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Randaconda posted:

same, Bojack. :smithcloud:

This show hits too close to home way too many times

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

a sad horse

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Sad Horse Show is good at least.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Rolo posted:

Sad Horse Show is good at least.

Is it actually good? Whenever people talk about it the main selling point seems to be that it gets "dark"/depressing which doesn't sound that interesting. Like if I want to be emotionally moved why am i watching a cartoon horse how can i relate to the talking horse

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I tried watching it and while I see that it's quality, it's also a bunch of rich LA folk talking about how much life sucks which got tedious for me around the time I saw "Funny People" 9 years ago. The memes of isolated wisdom and :emo: seem to do a good-enough job filling me in on worthwhile moments.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Steamed Hams and Dark Souls
https://imgur.com/a/Ho4CW

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

oh my god, this is great

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I thought Bojack bounced around being mostly amusing and OK-to-good until Season 4 when it became amazingly Great.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Is it actually good? Whenever people talk about it the main selling point seems to be that it gets "dark"/depressing which doesn't sound that interesting. Like if I want to be emotionally moved why am i watching a cartoon horse how can i relate to the talking horse

The main selling point should be that it's funny as hell and will make you laugh in a good way

That it's occasionally remorselessly bleak is just icing on the cake

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's very good.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Laterite posted:

I thought Bojack bounced around being mostly amusing and OK-to-good until Season 4 when it became amazingly Great.

I had Bojack as a recommended one for months and then a day I gave it a chance. It's definately a slow burner but got addicted to it. Some people will find it REALLY weird with all that mix of humanized animals and so but it starts to make sense.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

DiggityDoink posted:

Free Jamesman

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I'd already reached out to EmmyOk earlier yesterday so everything was all good and sorted out. No worries. :)

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah people should really recognize that one, though it is funny that everyone takes it as a normal Jamesman post

Hey now, I haven't (deliberately) shitposted in this thread for some time, since the thread's gotten cleaned up. I just didn't give enough context for what I was referencing and assumed too many people would know what I was talking about, as opposed to people thinking I was over here masturbating to dogs in Halloween costumes.

Please join me in embracing a new era for memes.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jamesman posted:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I'd already reached out to EmmyOk earlier yesterday so everything was all good and sorted out. No worries. :)

Hey now, I haven't (deliberately) shitposted in this thread for some time, since the thread's gotten cleaned up. I just didn't give enough context for what I was referencing and assumed too many people would know what I was talking about, as opposed to people thinking I was over here masturbating to dogs in Halloween costumes.

Please join me in embracing a new era for memes.

I take it back. Mods, ban this sick filth

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Guillermus posted:

I had Bojack as a recommended one for months and then a day I gave it a chance. It's definately a slow burner but got addicted to it. Some people will find it REALLY weird with all that mix of humanized animals and so but it starts to make sense.

The animal puns are best part

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I absolutely love how the animals are just part of the world and no one pays any mind to their affectations or differences. Some of the best subtle jokes come from that mindfulness, like the Fly waiter bringing out a bowl of soup with his thumb accidentally in the broth.

Such a good show

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

I take it back. Mods, ban this sick filth

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jamesman posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jamesman posted:

Son I am disappoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Has this one been posted in here already?