Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Check out those big titties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

iSurrender posted:

I have no problem with the general concept of that MF skin but like all her reworked splashes that one's borked.

Neck, face, perspective/relative sizing. Come on Rito I know you can do better than this.

I like the concept, as it turns her into the enemy of Space Pirate GP and Space Pirate Darius. It looks like Space Pirate/Merc might be a rival line akin to Star Guardian/Dark Star, and the skins we have (Dreadnought Darius and GP, maybe the Graves one) are pretty good.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

TheAnomaly posted:

I like the concept, as it turns her into the enemy of Space Pirate GP and Space Pirate Darius. It looks like Space Pirate/Merc might be a rival line akin to Star Guardian/Dark Star, and the skins we have (Dreadnought Darius and GP, maybe the Graves one) are pretty good.

Yeah the GP and Darius skins especially are really good. I think this line has a lot of potential.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Chroma skins are just too hard to make for us

Also we're going to release every new skin with at least 4-8 chromas

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Skin Idea: Thin Gragas.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Matt Lindland posted:

Skin Idea: Thin Gragas.

mods??

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Pied Piper Bard.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

And, with frankly eerie timing, Riot's released a video discussing skins and skin development, past and future.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it puts the chromas on its skins

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

iSurrender posted:

Once 8.5 is out hextech chests will drop permanents instead of shards for legendary and ultimate skins, so that's nice.

Self-correction: ultimate and "mythic" (ie the hextech ones that you craft with gemstones), not legendary.

Also hextech chests will stop giving shards for champs worth less than 4800.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

8.5 notes. To no one's big surprise, Banner got nerfed so that its damage bonus no longer stacks with Hand of Baron, which is fine. It's now a situational "buy it if they have a lot of magic wave clear or if you want to split sides against a magic champ" item instead of a "buy this 100% of the time" item. Sion finally got his dumb E bugfixed, which should drop his winrate a fair bit. Jhin and Nocturne got some decent buffs. Waveclear got ratcheted down on a few of the more obnoxious mids. Pretty good small patch.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
The Jhin changes look good enough to dust off the cowboy hat and frag idiots with spaghetti shots cross map, I can dig it

strong bird
May 12, 2009

manaflow band has a cooldown thing now which is good

Orv
May 4, 2011
Swain buffs? Interesting ones too, not things I would have necessarily pegged needing changes, though I suppose a radius change on Visions is as good as lowering the charge time.

E: I can't get over everything about Kai'sa. She's a marksman, whose attack animations and abilities are all dull looking. She's got these rad, weird looking void jet engines on her back, and then just a dumb grey catsuit. We've already gone on about her VO but holy poo poo.

Orv fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 6, 2018

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Vermain posted:

8.5 notes. To no one's big surprise, Banner got nerfed so that its damage bonus no longer stacks with Hand of Baron, which is fine. It's now a situational "buy it if they have a lot of magic wave clear or if you want to split sides against a magic champ" item instead of a "buy this 100% of the time" item. Sion finally got his dumb E bugfixed, which should drop his winrate a fair bit. Jhin and Nocturne got some decent buffs. Waveclear got ratcheted down on a few of the more obnoxious mids. Pretty good small patch.

I'm not really sure that's enough to drop banner from being an every game item. Baron buffed siege minions still got a huge boost to their damage just from the big fixes. Using banner to protect a baron buffed siege minion will still let you siege a tower without having to move up close enough to attack the tower directly and force the other team to engage or passively lose their base.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Crazy Larry posted:

I'm not really sure that's enough to drop banner from being an every game item. Baron buffed siege minions still got a huge boost to their damage just from the big fixes. Using banner to protect a baron buffed siege minion will still let you siege a tower without having to move up close enough to attack the tower directly and force the other team to engage or passively lose their base.

Yeah, we'll have to see. It depends a lot on how dramatic the reduction in damage is. Part of the reason old Banner was so good was because it gave you very little time to formulate a defense once it got within tower range. Even a 30% increase in the number of shots it takes gives teams more time to posture and utilize tools like Smite and Demat to take care of Banner minions.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This just appeared on the PBE as part of Mission-related content.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

riot secretly reads this thread to make sure that the direction of their game aligns with my personal aesthetic, as any smart developer should.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Oh drat.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Vonnie posted:

Pied Piper Bard.

*cracks knuckles and neck and does a brief warmup dance before typing* kitty cat rengar.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Vermain posted:

utilize tools like Smite and Demat to take care of Banner minions.

It's also really interesting to see how minion demat has found its place as a rune. It really has worked well as a specific pick to hit x wave clear breakpoint, and a stronger banner makes it even more interesting. Seemed kind of generally useless at first, but it really is a great example of a rune good in v specific (mb too specific, sometimes) circumstances.

I guess the second level would be if it was a flex pick for ppl who use it for wave clear, which mb it already is?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
finally added an emote worth paying for

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Firebert posted:

that poo poo is loving evil if you use that emote on midnight you are def going to hell

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0vf5uxTeI

anthony burch 100% wrote every line of this and i hate it

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Firebert posted:

Nice!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vermain posted:

every line in this video should be followed with the 'reminder: jokes should be funny' clip

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

Reminder: Jokes should be funny

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Manaflow Band
Cooldown lowered from 75s to 60s
Effect changed from "your next ability used has its mana or energy cost refunded, and restores 8% of your missing mana or energy" to "your next ability restores 10-40% of your missing mana or energy (based on level). If the ability hits another champion, permanently increase your mana by 15."

Stacking permanent mana once a minute that requires someone around and for your skill to not miss.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That’s the most haHAA VO in the history of league and definitely reeks of Burch

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Firebert posted:

:perfect:
Finally, a worthy successor to my old Lollipoppy avatar!

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Manaflow Band
Cooldown lowered from 75s to 60s
Effect changed from "your next ability used has its mana or energy cost refunded, and restores 8% of your missing mana or energy" to "your next ability restores 10-40% of your missing mana or energy (based on level). If the ability hits another champion, permanently increase your mana by 15."

Stacking permanent mana once a minute that requires someone around and for your skill to not miss.

That will be a really beneficial change to any champ that can build tear and pass up ultimate hat.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Vermain posted:

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Pizza delivery SIvir? Well drat, that'll be the first skin I've bought in a while.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kokoro Wish posted:

Pizza delivery SIvir? Well drat, that'll be the first skin I've bought in a while.

riot been loving up steady but they are turning around.. very proud of the skin team right now. i am proud to play league of legends.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

1. Thin Gragas
2. Nude Mundo
3. Bard Simpson
4. Rasta Jayce
5. Red Cape Garen
6. Green Cape Garen
7. White Lucian
8. Corki But He Has Legs Coming Out Of The Bottom Of The Plane

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

1. Thin Gragas
2. Nude Mundo
3. Bard Simpson
4. Rasta Jayce
5. Red Cape Garen
6. Green Cape Garen
7. White Lucian
8. Corki But He Has Legs Coming Out Of The Bottom Of The Plane

balloon irelia where her swords are balloon swords and float because she is holding the strings

strong bird
May 12, 2009

capri sun aurelion sol w/ gun

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

strong bird posted:

capri sun aurelion sol w/ gun

:puckout:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Vermain posted:

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Seven loving years later it finally happens

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851094

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

[perfectly monotone voice]congratulations on getting namedropped in gbs. i am so proud of you.