Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mkdnn02 posted:

Months ago people were posting links to a sunglasses seller. I have the link but can't get in contact...can anyone help me out here.

I believe that someone posted the guys email or whatsapp number in that same conversation but you'd have to go back and look for it

Or see if it available in the listing somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Finally got my first package after diving in a week or two ago. Actually really impressed with this Tablet/flashcard/usb drive/cable holder thing good materials, well stitched, the zipper doesn't snag. Only smelt a little bit of factory. Can not complain!

Thanks thread!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Oh, man, that poo poo is totally my jam. I can't wait till morning, when I can properly go through that entire store, chock-full of travel-container goodness. Thanks for the tip!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I recall people linking cheap fishing gear if you are still reading this thread pls link to some of it my son has recently developed an interest in it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What kind of fishing? I bought some fly fishing gear off AliExpress and it's ok. Sea King brand

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I know literally nothing about this poo poo I couldn't even cast until a week ago these are the fish and I mean like hooks and bobbers and lines and whatever you call the fake plastic fish (lures?)

Largemouth Bass
Redear Sunfish
Bluegill
Channel Catfish

It's a child rod so like 3 feet and bank fishing

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
If you go through the specials on the front page, it seems like it's always about half lures

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Here's a cheap starter kit. Telescoping rods are kinda meh, but it's cheaper than an equivalent setup at Wal-Mart. Just get a few cheap slip bobbers and you're all set.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kibbles n Shits posted:

cheap slip bobbers

Are these the ones with the little loop you push in and pass the line through

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also I have the rod it is not telescoping just short I just need the accessories

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Here's a cheap starter kit. Telescoping rods are kinda meh, but it's cheaper than an equivalent setup at Wal-Mart. Just get a few cheap slip bobbers and you're all set.

I might actually give this a shot for my kayak loadout

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Bought a small pump action nail polish remover bottle and cotton pads and filled it with fancy facial toner that comes in an ugly huge bottle and this was the best idea in the world I’m convinced

Ali express: solving the tiniest of first world problems by exploiting third world problems

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I'm trying to find a good copy of the Belstaff Colonial Bag, known widely across Aliexpress and all kinds of sites as "will smith bag" or "i am legend bag". Has anyone found one? I would rather pay $80 for a good copy than go through ten lovely $29 copies.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I bought that Dorian Nakamoto bitcoin linked a while back

The quality is amazing and it comes in a little protective case. Highly recommended for winding up buttcoin people you might know

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Show me women's shoes.

Now sort by price.

Reverse sort and remove listings for bulk orders.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

mkdnn02 posted:

Months ago people were posting links to a sunglasses seller. I have the link but can't get in contact...can anyone help me out here.

http://x.yupoo.com/photos/aooko/contact

There's a chance the guy might be on vacation right now.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

Also I have the rod it is not telescoping just short I just need the accessories

Here's a spinning reel for six bucks. If it's halfway decent at all, it'll be miles ahead of a cheap Wal-Mart spincast reel. Everything else you'd need to go catch some fish is pretty cheap from Wal-Mart or Academy or wherever. Some line, hooks, and bait is all you really need to start fishing from a bank.

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Mar 6, 2018

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

evobatman posted:

I'm trying to find a good copy of the Belstaff Colonial Bag, known widely across Aliexpress and all kinds of sites as "will smith bag" or "i am legend bag". Has anyone found one? I would rather pay $80 for a good copy than go through ten lovely $29 copies.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men...ASABEgJf-_D_BwE

has good reviews

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Here's a spinning reel for six bucks. If it's halfway decent at all, it'll be miles ahead of a cheap Wal-Mart spincast reel. Everything else you'd need to go catch some fish is pretty cheap from Wal-Mart or Academy or wherever. Some line, hooks, and bait is all you really need to start fishing from a bank.

- This is pretty much true if you're going to go fishing a couple of times a year. AE is great if you want to sperg out and buy bulk hooks and swivels in a bunch of different sizes, though. A word of caution, though: for hooks, much like clothes, the sizing numbers & labels mean jack poo poo so it is imperative to check the size measurements in the item descriptions.

- I totally endorse buying line on AE. 500m of surprisingly high quality monofilament line for $2.37. There are also lots of good braided lines offered, too.

- Lures are super cheap, but not relevant if you're just throwing worm out.

- If you're in the US, buy your bulk sinkers on eBay instead of AE. Rednecks make them at home and use Priority Mail to keep shipping cheap/free.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

DEFORMATION DOGGE.

I've one on the way.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I love these!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

would be cool if you could put a tiny mouse or rodent in the cage

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

mike12345 posted:

would be cool if you could put a tiny mouse or rodent in the cage

What about a Deformation Dog?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Unfortunately can’t find any of these shoes on AE.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

SEX BURRITO posted:

Close enough?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

spog posted:

Close enough?

Link pls.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Rondette posted:

Link pls.

"fish shoes"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

mkdnn02 posted:

I don't have the link to his stores anymore but the sellers name was AOOKO if that helps any. I think he sold through DHGate and Taobao (two similar sites to AliExpress)

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

spog posted:

Close enough?

HOLY poo poo

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

spog posted:

Close enough?

I love these! They are creepy as hell.

I see that AE are celebrating international women’s day with a Miss AliExpress contest. I am so angry that I’m too late to enter. I’m not sure what the criteria for the contest is. It just seems to be pretty Russian ladies talking about themselves.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

SEX BURRITO posted:

I see that AE are celebrating international women’s day with a Miss AliExpress contest. I am so angry that I’m too late to enter. I’m not sure what the criteria for the contest is. It just seems to be pretty Russian ladies talking about themselves.

Most of the bloggers on Aliexpress are Russian, so of course Miss Aliexpress would be a Russian.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

My incredibly dorky hobby is collecting Tamagotchi, so of course i jumped on the opportunity to buy a fake one off AliExpress. 99% of the fakes are the same ones that have been around since the 90s, but it looks like someone's made a fake of the modern models.

https://twitter.com/GoldfishWarning/status/971534315438960641

Bummey
May 26, 2004

QShave verdict: it good. Bulkier than I thought it would be, but I'll get the hang of it.

I think it's time we as a society come together and guillotine the mother fuckers pushing this Mach 3 multi-blade razor nonsense because even this supposedly junky packed in razor did a far better job than one of these mach3 cartridges could have ever done. Also it didn't choke on stubble and clog up with hair after the first pass.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

This is the exact reason I moves to DE shaving my hair is so thick it'll clog a lawnmower, I hates dealing with the mach 20 or whatever because they clogged and I constantly needed to wipe it out on a towel.

I have used a Double edge safety razor for like 6-7 years and would never go back to anything else, and I save a shitton, I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a 100 pack of blades for $20 and I still have a bunch left (shave on average 3-4x a week).

Edit: holy dong apr4 2016 was my last order... Now I'd say take like 6 months off where I was beard growing but still 10bucks a year - 18 months (current amazon prices) is not a bad deal.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Mar 8, 2018

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SEX BURRITO posted:

I tried but got these

Crochet Tank Slippers baby Tank Slippers Boyfriend Gifts Valentines day Gift Tank Shoes-in First Walkers from... https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cro...2794148685.html

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

$45 is a bit much.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
In addition to the Qshave I also bought a variety of cheapass ones from ~1-3 bucks a pop and they are all pretty serviceable, even the plastic one that I didn't notice was plastic before I impulse slam added it to my cart. I have one of these and for under two bucks it's still miles ahead of whatever Gillette or Shick is shoveling down people's throats.

Speaking of Ali orders, today I got my mini violin ornament and also a guitar capo from the same store. The violin ornament is adorable and my (violinist) wife loves it, though I'm disappointed hers came with a box instead of a little case. (It was pictured with a case when I bought it). The guitar capo is awesome for 6 bucks or whatever. I also got 100 melamine (aka magic eraser) blocks from Ali for 5 bucks, just in time for spring cleaning.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Kibbles n Shits posted:

I also got 100 melamine (aka magic eraser) blocks from Ali for 5 bucks, just in time for spring cleaning.

How well do these work?

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Bummey posted:

How well do these work?

Pretty well, they are a little thin and flimsy compared to the ones you can get at the grocery store but for the price it doesn't matter. They are great for cleaning up ceramics, stove tops, sinks, bathtubs etc. I've even buffed a few blemishes off my car with them. edit: punctuation

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bummey posted:

How well do these work?

I got them too and they're fantastic