Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matt Lindland posted:

1. Thin Gragas
2. Nude Mundo
3. Bard Simpson
4. Rasta Jayce
5. Red Cape Garen
6. Green Cape Garen
7. White Lucian
8. Corki But He Has Legs Coming Out Of The Bottom Of The Plane
power armor rammus where his q is a morphball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

power armor rammus where his q is a morphball

rammus aran

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

It's a suit, not a lifestyle choice :burch:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Why isn't there a champ named Jard yet.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I hadn't played him anyway since coming back to the game because it looked like he was in the toilet but Jhin feels good as hell right now

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Singed but with Xerath strapped to his back.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Jhin is still not good and won’t be until items and runes are buffed that he uses

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Matt Lindland posted:

8. Corki But He Has Legs Coming Out Of The Bottom Of The Plane

This one and also Definitely Not Gragas which is just Gragas in Popstar Ahri's outfit, stretched and ripping

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Jhin is still not good and won’t be until items and runes are buffed that he uses

Just anecdotally, a lot of people are saying he's back now.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Vonnie posted:

Singed but with Xerath strapped to his back.

Cho'Gall is a pretty funny character to play in Heroes of the Storm. I approve of a champ that requires two people to play.

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Mar 9, 2018

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Hecarim but he's just a horse with a tree branch in his mouth

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Cho'Gath is a pretty funny character to play in Heroes of the Storm. I approve of a champ that requires two people to play.

It's too bad Riot are cowards.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Lol settle down sion

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Sexpansion posted:

lmao I've lost 12 of my last 14 ranked games ama

play lux

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
For whatever random reason in my head, today is the first day I had considered playing League again in like... 5 years? I check the last few pages of the thread after having unbookmarked it ages ago and I see that Riot is not only considering shaking up lane meta but also releasing Pizza Delivery Sivir.

I swear this is like some sort of divine providence. :stare:

vvv :glomp:

Siets fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 7, 2018

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Welcome back m8

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku6aQZo_rBU

this skin is everything i'd hoped for

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Vermain posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku6aQZo_rBU

this skin is everything i'd hoped for
The animation for her aa hitting has an olive flying off regardless of what type of pizza she's holding, 0/10 will not buy

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

misguided rage posted:

The animation for her aa hitting has an olive flying off regardless of what type of pizza she's holding, 0/10 will not buy
It's because her AAs are always the olive pizza regardless of what type she's holding. You'd have though they might have caught that.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

missed opportunity for chromas of different types of pizzas imo

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

what if someone is vegetarian

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

what if someone is vegetarian

Then you can hit them with a pizza until they die, seems good to me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPomkiqkdzA

very important

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

So, there's actually a really significant change to minions on the PBE that's flown a little under the radar. To summarize:
  • Caster Minions: More HP than live, less base gold, no scaling gold value.
  • Melee Minions: Little less HP than live, less base gold, no scaling gold value.
  • Siege (Cannon) Minions: Little more HP than live, significantly increased base gold, and very good scaling gold value.
Basically, waveclear across the board will be worse (especially since a nerf to Statikk's minion-clearing power is also on the PBE); cannons are now incredibly valuable waves and are intended to be greater points of conflict in lane; and gold will be roughly equivalent to what it is now by 20 minutes, and then slowly increases past that point. I think it's a good change for the long-term health of the game, as it has the potential to make safe waveclear a lot harder to execute and give more power to champions with better dueling potential in lane. It's clearly going to require a bunch of individual tuning on certain champs - especially mid champs - who were already struggling (like Lux), but I think that's better than continuing the arms race of fast waveclear champs leaving certain archetypes (like assassins) in the dust. Thoughts?

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
One thing I've always liked about cannons, especially bot lane, is how contested they are. A cannon coming is almost always a pretty clear sign that your enemies are going to go for it, and a lot of interesting skirmishing/positioning is generated from those little interactions. I think putting more gold onto them, and promoting those kind of dynamics more is definitely a good thing. Those kind of fights are just such a good example of how last-hits can actually work really well to encourage interesting conflict in lane.

Definitely agree on the need for tuning for champs like Lux. I'm sure there will be some matchups that get kind of hosed for a while as well.

Also, low (all) elo Thresh players are going to be even worse with relic shield, rip.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
This is the buff to minion dematerializer they wanted???

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Vermain posted:

Basically, waveclear across the board will be worse (especially since a nerf to Statikk's minion-clearing power is also on the PBE); cannons are now incredibly valuable waves and are intended to be greater points of conflict in lane; and gold will be roughly equivalent to what it is now by 20 minutes, and then slowly increases past that point. I think it's a good change for the long-term health of the game, as it has the potential to make safe waveclear a lot harder to execute and give more power to champions with better dueling potential in lane. It's clearly going to require a bunch of individual tuning on certain champs - especially mid champs - who were already struggling (like Lux), but I think that's better than continuing the arms race of fast waveclear champs leaving certain archetypes (like assassins) in the dust. Thoughts?

absolutely massive buff to relic shield supports

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

its curtains for Kevin posted:

This is the buff to minion dematerializer they wanted???

It'll need some tuning, because the dominant strategy is otherwise going to be to just save it for the first six cannon waves and take them risk-free.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

finally, last hitting and wave management will become unimportant and i can climb to diamond by just last hitting cannon minions with malphite's q. thank you riot.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

what if the blue knife let you execute creeps with a spell cast and healed some mana. just something 2 think about.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

strong bird posted:

what if the blue knife let you execute creeps with a spell cast and healed some mana. just something 2 think about.

i've thought about it and it stinks. turn in your badge

strong bird
May 12, 2009

relic shield is toxic and so are boring tank supports. its boring to play and boring to play against. i want to win my lane and eat their lunch, not afk for 15 minutes while our carries aclick down creeps

strong bird
May 12, 2009

what's the fat frog guy's 4th spell. he has the slow tongue, the eat spell, the teleport spell and ???

shield guy has the same thing - shield spell, slow spell, ult and ???

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

all tanks should be built full damage and teemo should be built full tank. change my mind.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The only noble and virtuous supports to pick are either poo poo that constantly wants to go in (Leona, Alistar), AP people that are constantly salivating looking for an opportunity to one-cycle you with their combo, or Tear Sona. Everything else is trash poo poo for losers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

strong bird posted:

what's the fat frog guy's 4th spell. he has the slow tongue, the eat spell, the teleport spell and ???
have you never played against a tahm kench that actually popped his gray health shield or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Endorph posted:

have you never played against a tahm kench that actually popped his gray health shield or

i forgot his invulnerability button. i thoug htthat would be his passive honestly, leaving him with the unknown 4th spell