Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
i wont weogh you down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

dads friend steve posted:

I hope lime tonics is ok :ohdear:

He's fiiiiinnnne. He knows the one truly effective temporary Trump eraser for the soul is to open a bottle of bourbon and stuff it down with some brown.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

fuckin fat piece of poo poo fucker

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

In the Roosevelt Room...irony an cockroaches will survive the holocaust.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
o look i can type stuff

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

its curtains for Kevin posted:

I need more posts to read

Where are the lols, man? Where are they!?

http://78.media.tumblr.com/ad1620d0d8825907c94acc6bc9a032a3/tumblr_n81iy46e8G1qho4dpo1_500.gif

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
why isn't the president tweeting?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

chickenshit fuckin president cant even tweent

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Whoa now. No need to post non-Trump related metal in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_TdTLabcw

e: epilepsy warning. also, it's a 30-track grind metal parody album that's only 3 min long. Each song is just a few seconds.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 8, 2018

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Is the thread getting cirrhosis?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Just a note, they're already dialing back on this. Not sure if the combined power of the GOP can stop President Goodbrains

https://twitter.com/SRuhle/status/971583576650276864

I'm sure we'd see somewhat of a different reaction after the special election in PA 18 on Tuesday, but I'm really not sure why. Spending a shitload of time and money to keep one seat seems like putting ice cubes on your tongue before you take your temperature to assure yourself that you're not sick.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
We

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im starting to think that trump might be retarded guys

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Chinatown posted:

:same:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

We were all children once buddy. :boehner:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
You mean tweeting every dumbass idea that pops into your head ain't normal?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Tweet you fat orange bitch

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Get on the shitter and tweet, you fat, Micky D-eating, small-dicked butthole.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

if trump walks back the trade war all his lols are revoked and he's banished from the hall of hmbol.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! @foxandfriends

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Obsidianheart posted:

Saw a headline that Hope Hicks is claiming her e-mail was hacked so she can't turn it over to Muller.

lol, yep
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hope-hicks-told-house-intelligence-committee-she-was-hacked-sources-n854601

How long until we find out she actually does have access? I really hope she gets questioned hard on this, I bet she thinks that when hackers steal your emails they disappear.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Obsidianheart posted:

Saw a headline that Hope Hicks is claiming her e-mail was hacked so she can't turn it over to Muller.

This is the type of excuse you'd expect from a braindead dingus who doesn't understand how Them Internet works. No password recovery? No tech support? No presidential candidate openly asking Russia to leak her emails?

Mueller probably has her entire email account history already and just wanted to see if she'd hand over an unaltered version herself so that he could focus on the discrepancies between them.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mr. Mueller, sir? I can't turn over my emails. They got sucked up via one of the stray Internet tubes. They were scattered all over the Information Superhighway.

Also, some sicko LIKE A DOG ate them.

Tenbux McGee
Jun 23, 2005
I had :tenbux:
I vaguely recall scrolling past a president tweet in this thread where Trump implied he would drop bombs on countries that insisted on bad trade deals. Been trying to find it for a while now, coming up with nothing. Was it some kind of bizarre fever dream? Early onset dementia from two decades of questionable lifestyle choices? Or did he actually post that and then delete it?

..I cannot believe I'm actually asking this question about the president of the United loving States. Threatening our trade partners with nuclear annihilation is completely believable and in character for this piss mongering man-child.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

mods change my name posted:

a circle of chimpanzees wearing maga hats pounding onto a golden monolith made of pure piss with dimensions of inconceivable precision

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330359969813770242

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pisstape when

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Man who calls everyone he has the slightest disagreement with a negative nickname that a 2nd grader would find lazy and low-effort rages about people repeating a badical, hilarious nickname given to himself because it isn't clever enough for his tastes.

Liddle' Tearful Trump

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Holy poo poo

Maybe it would be better as a vhs tape?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Imagine you are playing some dumb video game and you're screaming at a 13 year old "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON TO CALL ME A human being BITCH" and you're not someone having a complete and total mental breakdown

And through some universal irony years later you were the us president and literally had the power to end life on earth

Lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/TurnUp_TheTweet/status/971211760505155585?s=19

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Holy poo poo

Maybe it would be better as a vhs tape?

I know what you meant but this was faster to do lol.

Anyone have a good quality pisstape.jpg for me to use?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I know this is long ago when he might have had a few more marbles than he does now, but that doesn't read like a Fuckface Von Clownstick tweet. What are the odds that Ivanka wrote it while she was letting her daddy dearest rim her pooter?

Imagine you are playing some dumb video game and you're screaming at a 13 year old "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON TO CALL ME A human being BITCH" and you're not someone having a complete and total mental breakdown

And through some universal irony years later you were the us president and literally had the power to end life on earth

Lol

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

NSFW that poo poo, jesus

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

My new prediction about Hope Hicks's emails; she purposely entered her password wrong three times to lock herself out, and believes that now no one will ever be able to get to it.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Oh come on, no one is going to believe it's that big.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the lols are coming from inside the piss house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The two on the bottom are by far my favorite.