Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Haven't really cared for the past couple HH episodes. On the other hand.....I4H this past episode was knocked out of the park. I typically don't like the musical episodes.....but Noah Gundersen is very good. And the scenes were all hilarious. Nice job, Besser.

On a related note.......my premium just expired. Are there any premium codes floating around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceParrot
Jul 18, 2006

Finished it this morning. The people you expect to be good are good, but as a whole it's just kinda underwhelming.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Been enjoying the newest Off Book episode, starring David Bowie as an alien who has influenced all of man's creativity throughout time.

It's always a good show, but I wish they went "out there" more often. Big stage musicals tend to be big, colorful genre pieces. Off Book musicals tend to be interpersonal dramas.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Dalton Wilcox episode of ADPPPS2 seems to be free on the stitcher website right now.
https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/971792168502288384

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

The Dalton Wilcox episode of ADPPPS2 seems to be free on the stitcher website right now.
https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/971792168502288384

Love that the ADPPP Season 2 feed they created for the preview episode last week only contains that episode, while they posted the first ep of Season 2 into the original series' feed.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yes, yes, yes. :getin: to my body.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao his new poem was beautiful. Real C+ ep imo.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
related question: If I use that promo code for the free month does it lock me into anything or can I just cancel the day before it's set to expire with no worries?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love that they've given the 'cover a TV show' concept to Dalton, I can't wait to listen.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

sean no

https://twitter.com/SeanClements/status/971830434358112256

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

Been enjoying the newest Off Book episode, starring David Bowie as an alien who has influenced all of man's creativity throughout time.

It's always a good show, but I wish they went "out there" more often. Big stage musicals tend to be big, colorful genre pieces. Off Book musicals tend to be interpersonal dramas.

I like the show, but for some reason I can't keep up with it. I have, like, 30 unlistened episode on my podcast app.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It's got the problem where you have to be paying a decent amount of attention to it in order to not get completely lost. Or at least that's why my own listening tends to be sporadic.

Spont is another show that occasionally has that issue, but I feel like it mostly sidesteps it these days. But it was a big problem when the show started.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

SpaceParrot posted:

Finished it this morning. The people you expect to be good are good, but as a whole it's just kinda underwhelming.

Yeah I listened to this on the strength of the supporting cast but wouldn't recommend anyone bother with it. The narrator gets tiresome real quick and the whole thing just plods along hitting the same notes until it's over.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
It wasn't a great sign when I got bored during the teaser trailer.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

my whole life is falling apart

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
relax...he’s on island time

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

drat, Sean lookin like a snack!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I finally got around to listening to the new episode of ADPPP, and boy howdy was it a good one. I love shows where you can tell everyone involved is having a good time with it, and this was a great example of exactly that. I'm very excited for this new seasons.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
i will never get tired of that american woman, Navajo bitch song.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
this was a double whoops

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
This week's Womp It Up might be the series' best. Marissa opens the show explaining that she is sick and being forced by Diane to sleep outside until she gets better, which definitely sounds like cover for St. Clair being under the influence of some kind of OTC medication. It's a loose, wild episode that involves Marissa repeatedly asking for chicken soup and milk in a baby voice, a terrible true story from Listler/Lennon Parham's childhood (Peppered with those "I swear this is real" assertions that improvisers add when they are drawing deep from their own well,) and Shaun Diston with enough off-mic laughter to rival PFT.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
hey all you HHers, I got a podswag gift card for my birthday and someone already gave me a UTU2TM shirt, so I'm gonna get one for the boys. I'm really eyeballing this, "Nice & Smart & Cool & Funny & Being Nice" shirt but I'm not sure I've ever heard the episode(s) where they say that, because I'm still sort of an HH noob. Can someone confirm that this is a great shirt? Is it one of their old catchphrases?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Seaniqua posted:

hey all you HHers, I got a podswag gift card for my birthday and someone already gave me a UTU2TM shirt, so I'm gonna get one for the boys. I'm really eyeballing this, "Nice & Smart & Cool & Funny & Being Nice" shirt but I'm not sure I've ever heard the episode(s) where they say that, because I'm still sort of an HH noob. Can someone confirm that this is a great shirt? Is it one of their old catchphrases?

They are all those things. Plus they are sweeties.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...this can't possibly be related to an earwolf podcast, right? did nerd poker go in a different direction?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How much for a Scotty A rookie card?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Oops!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Seaniqua posted:

Hell, you could try to get a person to listen to the show a dozen times, but at least they got a great shirt.

I was excited for Masters this Friday but now I'm like "hmmm"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
something hosed up and i lost a couple podcasts from itunes, including ADPPP and Mike Detective :(

loving sticher premium...

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I cancelled my stitcher premium account over a month ago but I can still listen to HH Pro in their app so. . .

fuckin' stitcher premium!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I cancelled my stitcher premium account over a month ago but I can still listen to HH Pro in their app so. . .

fuckin' stitcher premium!

hmm...:thunk:
well i've got ~1 more month on my free trial, maybe i'll get lucky when i cancel too

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Today's Spont is quite entertaining with Wild Horses as the guests/improvisers

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

thank god february's over

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Our goodbye Cody friend...please tell me this is some hilarious and smart joke

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Tarranon posted:

Our goodbye Cody friend...please tell me this is some hilarious and smart joke

Scott mentioned on CBB yesterday that Engineer Cody is leaving Earwolf (and being CBB, didn't even give him the chance to say farewell on mic.)

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I'm sad he's going, but mostly because Hayes' characterization of Cody getting paid for what he's been doing at Earwolf all these years as "the crime of the century" floored me, and who are they going to dunk on like that now? I mean Kevin's obviously a pervert but it's not the same.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Crindee posted:

I'm sad he's going, but mostly because Hayes' characterization of Cody getting paid for what he's been doing at Earwolf all these years as "the crime of the century" floored me, and who are they going to dunk on like that now? I mean Kevin's obviously a pervert but it's not the same.

K.E.V.I.N. does MMA dude, you'd better watch what you say

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Did they say on HH that Cody was staying on for two more weeks? If so, there might be additional farewell episodes. I wasn't paying attention, so it might have been a part of a riff.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I want a massage from sean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The Scotts scoffing at General Admission shows on today's U Talkin' was so gross.
But REM are getting better!