Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

what rules about nintendo consoles is that eventually they become other nintendo consoles

my switch could become my wii u
my wii u is my gamecube
my gamecube is my gba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oddium posted:

what rules about nintendo consoles is that eventually they become other nintendo consoles

my switch could become my wii u if i rebuy everything
my wii u is my gamecube
my gamecube is my gba

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

i cranked up the contrast on the fighter silhouettes. folks it looks like skull kid is in this one, and he brought wonder red with him. also luffy from one piece

theres a rumor that roronoa zoro will be a guest character in soul calibur 6 and i choose to believe it

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
release mario maker on switch you loving cowards

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

glam rock hamhock posted:

Did Nintendo actually announce a single thing that wasn't a port or a remake?

I don't know if these fit into those categories, I haven't been a Nintendo guy in a while

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971895367368257536

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971887322600910850

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971879564065480704

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971879541458153473

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971879507962425344

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oh yeah who the gently caress is dillon? Wheres he from

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

he's from dillon's rolling western

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

I think he has two dsware games

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm like 80% sure he's a sonic character

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Real hurthling! posted:

imagine sonic is yin and star fox is yang. dillon is where the two meet

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

guess they found some more heroes after all!!!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Were there pics of the Solaire Amiibo or did they just announce it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

McDragon posted:

They had pics during the direct.

I love that the only thing it does is make your character do the gesture.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

They had pics during the direct.

I love that the only thing it does is make your character do the gesture.

...couldn't you just do that gesture before? Do you now need that Amiibo to do the gesture?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Oh, and there's also this

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/971935634150498304

McDragon posted:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

...couldn't you just do that gesture before? Do you now need that Amiibo to do the gesture?

I figure it would be like setting the gesture to a hotkey except in this case the hotkey is an amiibo and I love it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Steel Battalion controller, but it's amiibos.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

You need to unlock it in game so now you can have it early

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

If they patch Breath of the Wild so that Link praises the sun, BotW will become the first game to get consecutive GOTY awards.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/971906252082221056

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

I love the Fallout bit where the guy gets 2 or 3 headshots while the target just gets up like nothing was happening and then starts running.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

donald trumps frag montage is pretty sick but he really needs to put some music over it if he wants to make it big

al-azad
May 28, 2009

They hosed up by showing Wolfenstein at the end. I'm sure Trump was on board until his homeboys started biting it.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

drat my Titanfall 2 Ion laser goose shots didn't make it

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
If you're gonna make a montage of all the sickest violent deaths in games, at least get a computer that can run them at 60 for your presentation

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

oddium posted:

my wii u is my gamecube
my gamecube is my gba

Why make a virtual console for when you can sell the same game multiple times! :v:

Thank you nintendo.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Debating buying FFXV PC and giving it a bash but I can't make up my mind

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

al-azad posted:

They hosed up by showing Wolfenstein at the end. I'm sure Trump was on board until his homeboys started biting it.

Not Donny, his bother Robert is on the Zenimax board.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

Debating buying FFXV PC and giving it a bash but I can't make up my mind

Sounds like a wait for the summer sale situation

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

DLC Inc posted:

if the Inkling slot doesn't let me play as the 4 squid sisters then I'm gonna be Mad

I wouldn't expect it to be any different from the inkling selections in MK8D.

chumbler posted:

Is it time to begin speculating about the switch smash roster for when it comes out in 2022?

It looked like the Link silhouette was BOTW Link, and I would be surprised if Mario doesn't have Cappy.

oddium posted:

my wii u is my gamecube
my gamecube is my gba

My Wii U is pretty much every previous Nintendo console with the exception of the Virtual Boy, and a couple non-Nintendo consoles as well.
Speaking of, has anyone homebrewed a Virtual Boy emulator for the 3DS yet?

This guy is gonna praise the gently caress out of the sun next to my Shovel Knight
my wife asked me when the rest of the Village People are going to be released

raditts fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 9, 2018

al-azad
May 28, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Not Donny, his bother Robert is on the Zenimax board.

That explains why Zenimax will happily threaten you for including any of their generic names in your title.

Why yes, this Shadow of the Colossus looking game by a team of 3 people will confuse customers with our first person game about shooting shape changing snot.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
played the first two chapters of FF15 and im enjoying it a lot. i've saved one million pictures of my boys having fun and all the food we eat

homeless snail posted:

I keep listening to the octoling song from the direct on loop, its the best splatoon song yet
extremely loving this

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

homeless snail posted:

I keep listening to the octoling song from the direct on loop, its the best splatoon song yet

:yeah:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Macaluso posted:

If you're gonna make a montage of all the sickest violent deaths in games, at least get a computer that can run them at 60 for your presentation

It’s all ripped from Youtube and slammed together then put back up on YouTube which might be the cause. One clip is from Dan Ryckert of Giant Bomb showing his 17 favorite kills in Fallout 4, the same bodycount of the shooting that led Trump to going on the warpath against violent videogames.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Taintrunner posted:

It’s all ripped from Youtube and slammed together then put back up on YouTube which might be the cause. One clip is from Dan Ryckert of Giant Bomb showing his 17 favorite kills in Fallout 4, the same bodycount of the shooting that led Trump to going on the warpath against violent videogames.

:lol: amazing

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Link the song.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

chumbler posted:

Link the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmss5fbjuys

this whole trailer loving whips

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A package I ordered finally arrived! It contains a custom army I made for the board game Neuroshima Hex. I'm excited to get to try it out in real life against other people, or have other people try it out against me :)

The package also came with a tiny packet of haribo gold bears. I don't know why. It was snowing out so now I have this tiny package of rock hard haribo bears.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
sat down for some bloodborne for the first time in a long time and then an angry man shot a gatling gun at me from atop a clock tower four blocks away so im going to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Expect My Mom posted:

sat down for some bloodborne for the first time in a long time and then an angry man shot a gatling gun at me from atop a clock tower four blocks away so im going to bed

Likewise I decided to play overwatch for the first time in a while tonight, got a capture point map, and remembered overwatch is bad.

• Locked thread