Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
well im sure he was joking about literally sacking but behind every joke...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

yeah. like i was saying if i were heimbach i'd reboot the TWP into an american casapound which actually has offices and poo poo like that.
Speaking of CasaPound, antifascists bombed their HQ a few hours ago. https://www.rt.com/news/420791-italy-casapound-trento-bombing/

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
so there's alot of theories on the collapse of the alt-right from the nazis themselves. it's the usual poo poo; jews, cops, women, charlotsville etc strangely no mention of anti fascists who are at the same time beta numales and violent thugs

a popular theory on the current TRS debacle is that one person alone is responsible, and it is SARGON OF AKKAD

anglin was so destroyed by sargons pure logic that it shattered his mind and he's making terrible decisions. apparently the original plan for the debate was for anglin to tag in enoch (this tactic is used on destiny who at times has 6 people debating him) halfway through but enoch had fallen asleep so anglin was humiliated

give it up for sargon :chloe:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Metal Cat posted:

Yeah, if someone has no issue marching side by side with people showing sonnenrads and swastikas they're at best dangerously gullible and complicit, and at worst they're just fash anyway. That's actually a good argument, IIRC some of the Redneck Revolt guys convinced a few uncomfortable vanilla patriot types to walk away by pointing out the type of people they were hanging with.

Also a lot of it could be the smarter fash realizing actually holding a tikitorch with a swastika emblazoned on it would be a bad look wrt employment and social prospects

Calling yourself a civnat or antiantifa instead of a white nationalist is less likely to result in social suicide, because you can at least play dumb about your desire to gas all the undermensch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hey, Hitler killed Hitler

let em

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

GWBBQ posted:

Speaking of CasaPound, antifascists bombed their HQ a few hours ago. https://www.rt.com/news/420791-italy-casapound-trento-bombing/

I do unironically trust RT to have up to the minute reports on what happens to the Neo-Fascists of the world :v:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Visidan posted:

so there's alot of theories on the collapse of the alt-right from the nazis themselves. it's the usual poo poo; jews, cops, women, charlotsville etc strangely no mention of anti fascists who are at the same time beta numales and violent thugs

a popular theory on the current TRS debacle is that one person alone is responsible, and it is SARGON OF AKKAD

anglin was so destroyed by sargons pure logic that it shattered his mind and he's making terrible decisions. apparently the original plan for the debate was for anglin to tag in enoch (this tactic is used on destiny who at times has 6 people debating him) halfway through but enoch had fallen asleep so anglin was humiliated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgiasHFtwU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

The funny thing about the TWP purge is that they barely had any membership anyway. So the extremely online Nazis were being humiliated by a handful of black-clad rurals with gamer bodies, just because they showed up. Weev trying to claim a leadership position is especially hilarious because he will never even be able to put himself at personal risk. There's no reason anybody should follow him.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
RIP

quote:

It feels like our (non-violent) insurgency is regressing into an internet subculture

also check this poo poo out https://www.reddit.com/r/australia/comments/8305zg/reminder_use_a_vpn_when_buying_books_from_book/ lllllloool

Reclines Obesily has issued a correction as of 08:52 on Mar 9, 2018

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Zeroisanumber posted:

Some of them are bright enough to realize that their movement failed to capitalize on Trump's momentum (in part because his administration is already a shitshow) and that the opposition is deeper, broader, and more willing to go to the mat than they thought. You see them trying to feel their way around the edges of the problem but either none of them have ever made an actual study of successful fascist movements, or they lack the imagination to creatively address their problems because all I ever see them doing is reinventing the wheel time and time again.

So Weev's big plan is to kick out anyone who looks too much like an actual Nazi and re-start Encyclopedia Dramatica with even more extra special racism sauce? Does he think that asking for a do-over is going to work? Does he think that the terminally online edgelord racist kids that he'll recruit that way will suddenly be tougher and more committed than the suburban jellyfish he got the first time around?

Thank gently caress these people are stupid.

Matt Parrot also has a big diatribe out if you're a twisted person like myself who reads all this poo poo:

It's kinda funny because the more real-life oriented neo-nazis are more insightful about politics than their extremely online bretheren but far less resourced. As retarded as heimbach looks, the fact that he can go out and draw reporters wherever he goes is way more powerful than weev's "what about the memes" type activism.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Holy poo poo lmao. Now TWP is threatening to sack them.

Matt Parrot also has a big diatribe out if you're a twisted person like myself who reads all this poo poo:

That was a fun read, thanks for diving in to this poo poo. My favorite line is

quote:

The one thing “normies” despise more than racists are racists pretending to be something else, …racists who lack the courage of conviction to actually stand for what they actually believe.

So how long are they going to continue to operate under the assumption that if they're honest about their racism that they'll be less hated by "normies"? Actually being open about being bigots is going to impact how the public reacts to (violent) opposition forces.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Visidan posted:

well im sure he was joking about literally sacking but behind every joke...

well duh nobody wants to be part of ROCFARNN

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

alt right getting owned at every turn is so good
says the "ironic" racist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cargo cult posted:

says the "ironic" racist

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

McGlockenshire posted:

That was a fun read, thanks for diving in to this poo poo. My favorite line is

So how long are they going to continue to operate under the assumption that if they're honest about their racism that they'll be less hated by "normies"? Actually being open about being bigots is going to impact how the public reacts to (violent) opposition forces.

They seem to have this backward. Your average person is totally willing to turn a blind eye to racism as long as there’s a thin veneer of deniability. It’s leftists who actually pick up on the dogwhistles that hate it. Being overt about their racism is the one thing the average person understands is actual racism

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Careful or he'll spend an entire month sending you dozens of PMs because he's normal.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

someone needs to report whatever sick bastard made this video to the fbi before he shoots up something

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how does weev have the funds to bounce around dodgy eastern european disputed zones

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

how does weev have the funds to bounce around dodgy eastern european disputed zones

buttcoin

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cargo cult posted:

says the "ironic" racist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Bitcoin donations from online shitheads.

Seriously.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
and also from mother Russia.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Heimbach's little cosplay faction was doomed the moment he was born looking like a brooding oafish moron.

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Ask me all about how I proudly marched alongside literal NEO-NAZIS to protest against the GOVERNMENT taking away our FREEDOMS because of nothing mote that the common FLU!!! I'm holding aloft the TORCH of FREEDOM!!

Jose posted:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from%3Aneonaziwallets%20weev&src=typd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:catstare:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the money isn't rolling in as much anymore. he said something recently that he makes below $25,000 a year now. but transnistria is probably pretty cheap.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My dream car is a white Volvo 240 wagon because that was what my mother drove when I was a child and that thing was as solid a piece of machinery as I've ever been in.

theyre great but get poo poo mileage for an 80s 4 cylinder and are super slow if you dont get the turbo. tons of parts out there still, they basically made the same for for over twenty years

head over to AI if you want some good volvo info

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/972101139121483776

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
slaanesh pill lol

the only one who is actually swedish and lives in sweden is the golden one and he made a video asking people to knock off the swedistan fakenews

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

have the shitlibs taken credit for the alt-right falling apart thanks to their tireless endorsements of civility and the calls to give a big platform to Nazis yet?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
do they even remember they exist at this point, i'm guessing they forgot 2 weeks after UTR

https://twitter.com/NoContextUnruhe/status/935471172745129985

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol they delisted it and disabled comments

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Respect the troops.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blaming mass shootings on Call of Duty disrespects everyone who served on Xbox Live.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its missing maybe the single greatest bit of game violence

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Visidan posted:

slaanesh pill lol

the only one who is actually swedish and lives in sweden is the golden one and he made a video asking people to knock off the swedistan fakenews

im so incredibly unsurprised that the venn diagram between alt right and still-dedicated warhammer fans is nearly a perfect circle

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Are all these idiots really this pathetic and perpetually owned, or are we only filtering for the mockable stuff and they're also having lots of victories we just aren't hearing about? Serious question I'll take my answer offline

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Regular republicans are at their core only slightly softer versions of these people, and their policy victories are driving the conditions that create violent fascists. They are winning in that America is still creeping closer to Weimar territory every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
they are retreating to the internet and destroying each other but yeah police are still police the government is still the government