Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

*thousand-yard-staring at an empty carton of ice cream, spoon in hand* yeah.... yeah I've seen annihilation....

the name is bad but the preview looks p.good

iits a sci fi with women doing all the science and runnin things. same director as ex machina/28 days later

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand

Rhino, you did this to me!

Coworker saw it and says it has some good stuff worth going to see. I don't really do movies nowadays but I might just go see this.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

You guys. You guys. I got my car/truck thing! I just drove it. Its glorious

TOOT BOOT

I've never owned anything but cars. I drove a big truck once and it was cool looking down on everyone and feeling invincible compared to a car.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

We own a city bus too but theres no bleeping way I'm my 40,000lb house around. Some of my friends did but yeah that sounds terrifying

I mean I have anxiety about driving the little truck and anything bigger would just make me turn intona pile of dust

Scathach fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 9, 2018

City of Glompton

Scathach posted:

congrats. my mom had a bronco II when I was a kid. it was not a good family car but it was really cute. I hope you enjoy yours

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Scathach

Thanks! And luckily we have no kids just two dogs. They like big windows

take the moon

by sebmojo
good night, goodbye and silence byob (until morning)

Jaded Burnout

spectres of autism posted:

good night, goodbye and silence byob (until morning)

It's always morning somewhere. Good morning!

alnilam

good morning :coffeepal:

take the moon

by sebmojo
had a restless sleep but i feel okay. maybe ill drink less tea today

also welcome hello and chat byob

Twenty Four

Scathach posted:

I'm so nervous the dude is driving to my place with the car I'm buying

Wait truck? Does that count as a truck

Totally counts as a truck. I guess there is no bed but driving suv's feels much more like driving a truck then a car, and I have always called the ones I have owned trucks.

Scathach posted:

Grats!

Scathach posted:

We own a city bus too but theres no bleeping way I'm my 40,000lb house around. Some of my friends did but yeah that sounds terrifying

I mean I have anxiety about driving the little truck and anything bigger would just make me turn intona pile of dust

Wait you own a city bus? I must know more! I almost feel like I remember you talking about this before, maybe in a different subforum, but whatever the details are I have definitely forgotten.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Ughhhhhh I'm stupid. I went out drinking and lost my phone and spent way too much money getting home and probably offended the hell out of a coworker.

Well, time to go put all those smoldering pieces back together...

Sig by Heather Papps

Papa Was A Video Toaster

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Ughhhhhh I'm stupid. I went out drinking and lost my phone and spent way too much money getting home and probably offended the hell out of a coworker.

Lol, people still drink in legal weed states.

alnilam

woopsie daisy

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

woopsie daisy

Papa Was A Video Toaster

It is Friday, my dudes.

City of Glompton

good morning everyone!

scathach, I was looking up bronco II's out of nostalgia last night and they can count as a truck, they are built on a "shortened ford ranger chassis".

good luck dude

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
THGRGIF!

Jaded Burnout

Thank grg it's friday!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it's pronounced "THGRGIF"

Jaded Burnout

Putty posted:

it's pronounced "THGRGIF"

Oh, I'm sorry. THGRGIF it's Friday!

Twenty Four

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Lol, people still drink in legal weed states.

Drinking is... fun? Also I don't think there are many if any weed bars most places, and having a drink, meeting new people, and even having a Cheers like atmosphere without the TV drama is pretty great!

Also I have been enjoying playing pool lately, and while still not great, I'm getting a bit better and enjoy laughing at myself over shots I know I should make but barely miss while hanging out with friends and making new friends.

None of that I would do hanging out in my living room or back yard. Also if I both drank and smoked weed I would get myself into trouble, or at the minimum just act stupid.

Anyhow best of luck to you BFM!

E: Also no issues with people smoking some weed, for it, and will continue to make jokes on the matter!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Mar 9, 2018

not ready

good afternoon byob. I’m waiting 2 loving hours for an oil change :/
please keep me company lol
how about a question to get the convo rolling?
what is the weirdest thing you’ve seen so far this year?
and go

Jaded Burnout

not ready posted:

6 cubic feet of human poo poo

Papa Was A Video Toaster

not ready posted:

and go

I don't know if this is weird or just unsettling, but watching someone I thought I liked and respected get super into craptocurrency.

Koishi Komeiji

not ready posted:

and go

These three mofos just chilling at the side of a busy road like it were not a thing. I thought they were inflatable from a distance but it's a solid statue. They are also huge as hell but I couldn't find a picture that shows that off good.

Koishi Komeiji

Jaded Burnout posted:

6 cubic feet of human poo poo

Yes, we've all seen your posts :laugh:

Jaded Burnout

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Yes, we've all seen your posts :laugh:

:dukedoge:

deep dish peat moss

not ready posted:

and go

I went to a girls house and every piece of furniture she owned was a bean bag. The couch was a bean bag. Her bed was a bean bag. The dinner table was a very stiff bean bag.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

not ready posted:

and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ieCjpmliSg

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

deep dish peat moss posted:

I went to a girls house and every piece of furniture she owned was a bean bag. The couch was a bean bag. Her bed was a bean bag. The dinner table was a very stiff bean bag.

Did you marry her?

Jaded Burnout

deep dish peat moss posted:

What did you eat for dinner?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

What did you eat for dinner?

in before bag o' beans

not ready

mine is coming home to find my roommate writing around on the floor in my room. I think he was playing night crawlers but I’m not sure.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
UPDATE:

All participants of the previous pop quiz passed with flying colors!

I lost the grade book my dog smoked it. I lied, I don't have a dog. but you all get an "A" in my book!

not ready posted:

and go

It's been a weird year, but to be perfectly and totally honest, this is my favorite thing so far this year, and any year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBA7su98v3Y

Skip to 4:30 and 8:45 for the good stuff

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Who What Now

by Azathoth
Hey BYOB. Do you want have no talent? Do you want to make nice art despite having no talent? Do you want to show those smug assholes in GBS that they can suck BYOB dick?

Well then show them up here, in the MSPaint with Bob Ross thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851182&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Those GBS pussies are crying about how they can't be bothered to make their own art. Show them up by making Bob proud.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Who What Now posted:

Hey BYOB. Do you want have no talent? Do you want to make nice art despite having no talent? Do you want to show those smug assholes in GBS that they can suck BYOB dick?

Well then show them up here, in the MSPaint with Bob Ross thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851182&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Those GBS pussies are crying about how they can't be bothered to make their own art. Show them up by making Bob proud.

Do you use a mouse?

Who What Now

by Azathoth

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Do you use a mouse?

Yee. Tablets are for losers.

I also only use MSPaint's default color palette. Because fudging with colors is for losers, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Who What Now posted:

Yee. Tablets are for losers.

I also only use MSPaint's default color palette. Because fudging with colors is for losers, too.

I will do a try, for I do so love Bob.