Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Okay bear with me because I realize how far-fetched this one is. I swear this is the last DBZ joke I'll make because we're just about at the end here-

That Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Alec Baldwin except that Goku is Seinfeld and Vegeta is Baldwin

“I think I've worked harder than you and not gotten as far, quite frankly"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Opening up my Bullshit Store

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Me sitting quietly in chair thinking "This is too much, i'm overstimulated."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Twitter is great. It's like birdwatching but for assholes.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A cookbook for the chronically depressed with entries like "This is edible" and "Crying pasta."

Harold Fjord
:laffo:
"The Dishes: Who Cares?"

Koishi Komeiji

Saltine crackers: Put saltine crackers on a plate and then eat them. Or don't bother with the plate no one cares we're all going to die sooner or later.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Cheeze whizz shooters"

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A cookbook for the chronically depressed with entries like "This is edible" and "Crying pasta."

I wrote something like this once, similar concept.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

grinding pepper into your eyes so you can feel something

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

mysterious frankie posted:

I wrote something like this once, similar concept.

You're the author of Microwave Meals for One?!

mysterious frankie

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You're the author of Microwave Meals for One?!

man oh manischewitz, I wish! I bet they're rolling in dough!

----------------

mysterious frankie

food jokez

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

man oh manischewitz, I wish! I bet they're rolling in dough!

this is a prime cut

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Work snack idea: bag of flour

mysterious frankie

IDEA FOR A NEW YORKER COMIC

*two apricots sitting in a dehydrator. one is speaking to the other*

"...well, yeah, but it's a dry heat."

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

sebmojo posted:

it's deconstructed bread

Robot Made of Meat

IDEA FOR A NEW YORKER COMIC

*two apricots sitting in a dehydrator. one is speaking to the other*

"...well, yeah, but it's a dry heat."

This is a mildly amusing, possibly risible image.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Getting around town on an enormous swarm of beetles

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm loving Up This Interview

Why did I bring so much mayonnaise?

This was not a good day to wear my "Eat rear end, Smoke Grass" T-shirt.

I guess I should have waited until after the interview to move my stuff into an office, attend the christmas party, have a fling with a coworker, and claim six months of "pet paternity leave"

ETA:
I should have parked my beetles outside

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 10, 2018

vanisher

sebmojo posted:

Gotta stop and smell the flours

mysterious frankie

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is a mildly amusing, possibly risible image.

>: )

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A free D+ public service announcement proposal for anyone in college and doing advertising or public health awareness or whatever projects:

A dad in a kitchen (wearing a hoodie and cargo shorts, so we know he's a cool and current dad) turns away from a pot he was just stirring on a stove. Talking on a cellphone, we see him open up a refrigerator door and kneel down behind it while the pot simmers on the burner with the handle jutting over the edge. A narrator intones "Never leave a pot unattended..." as things cut to slow-motion and we see a toddler running into the kitchen towards the stove, followed by the dad springing away from the fridge to tackle his child from behind.

The narration then continues, "...not even for a second.", as the two fall together at the base of the stove. We then get an immediate cut to their point-of-view, and see a Xenomorph's pop up in a jump scare from behind the kitchen's island.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mysterious frankie

the language of joy, each syllable of pleasure, and the gratitude that such senses as ours were endowed to us by nature so as to permit the fullness of sensation to enter us from every eager avenue, elide now into a sonorous lowing, a throaty benediction unto the blessed moments bestowed by chance or fate, and the incomprehensible turning of our existence which bestows them... basically what I'm saying is that cumming is reeeeal kool.

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 10, 2018

----------------

blockchain prenup
hello byob :)

using ur insurance to buy weed but ur weed guy is out of network

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

a sensible breakfast, an entire hyvee sheet cake for lunch, and sleep for dinner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

Kthulhu5000 posted:

A free D+ public service announcement proposal for anyone in college and doing advertising or public health awareness or whatever projects:

A dad in a kitchen (wearing a hoodie and cargo shorts, so we know he's a cool and current dad) turns away from a pot he was just stirring on a stove. Talking on a cellphone, we see him open up a refrigerator door and kneel down behind it while the pot simmers on the burner with the handle jutting over the edge. A narrator intones "Never leave a pot unattended..." as things cut to slow-motion and we see a toddler running into the kitchen towards the stove, followed by the dad springing away from the fridge to tackle his child from behind.

The narration then continues, "...not even for a second.", as the two fall together at the base of the stove. We then get an immediate cut to their point-of-view, and see a Xenomorph's pop up in a jump scare from behind the kitchen's island.

A good dad. A great xenomorph.

Also something about going back in time and making peoples good posts before they can make them.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 13, 2018

alnilam

sebmojo posted:

canyoneer posted:

it's deconstructed bread

trendy restaurant serving a mound of flour slapped onto a piece of slate, a tiny bbowl of salt, a small crumbling cake of yeast, and a jar of water

Farecoal

There he go

alnilam posted:

trendy restaurant serving a mound of flour slapped onto a piece of slate, a tiny bbowl of salt, a small crumbling cake of yeast, and a jar of water

i would be shocked if a bay area restaurant hadn't tried this already

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ghost emoji posted:

a sensible breakfast, an entire hyvee sheet cake for lunch, and sleep for dinner

I'm having a "whole sheet cake" kind of week.

mysterious frankie

Are jugs of fortissimo and Japanese style peanuts food group, because I have that crud on lockdown

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

alnilam posted:

You don't really eat it, so much as you just kind of mix everything together with your hands and run your fingers through it, and then a llama or sheep herding dog licks it off of them.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Twenty Four posted:

A good dad. A great xenomorph.

Spoiler: the Xenomorph then runs towards the stove, with a compulsion to grab the handle and knock it off the burner and onto itself.

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Jokes on you: the best food we've ever eaten is a warm deep 'n delicious cake with melty mini eggs on it and a dollop of french vanilla ice cream - but no one ever eats it becuase it is EMBARRASING!

wearing a lampshade

me, shirtless, holding a palette and brush "good, you're awake. did you sleep well? I know i did :wink:. What am I doing? Oh, I've just been painting us some breakfast." *spins around easle to show pancakes, bacon, fresh coffee, fried tomatoes, the works*

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

albany academy posted:

me, shirtless, holding a palette and brush "good, you're awake. did you sleep well? I know i did :wink:. What am I doing? Oh, I've just been painting us some breakfast." *spins around easle to show pancakes, bacon, fresh coffee, fried tomatoes, the works*

Can't you paint us up some weed?

City of Glompton

order of monks who practice self-flatuation

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

order of monks who practice self-flatuation

For the last time we're not monks, we just wear bathrobes sometimes and drink a lot of beer

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I cannot lie and I like big butts,
falsehood is like a punch to my gut,
and when a girl walks in with tenacity and penchant for mendacity I get sad
and sometimes mad ‘cause I notice that I’ve been had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Cubone posted:

I cannot lie and I like big butts,
falsehood is like a punch to my gut,
and when a girl walks in with tenacity and penchant for mendacity I get sad
and sometimes mad ‘cause I notice that I’ve been had