Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Bob hasn't been on Twitch in a while. I hope he's okay :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now

by Azathoth

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Bob hasn't been on Twitch in a while. I hope he's okay :ohdear:

*checks Wikipedia*

He's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I spoke to him personally and he said under no circumstances should you ever Google him.

take the moon

by sebmojo
bob has never sought the spotlight

Koishi Komeiji

Who What Now posted:

Hey BYOB. Do you want have no talent? Do you want to make nice art despite having no talent? Do you want to show those smug assholes in GBS that they can suck BYOB dick?

Well then show them up here, in the MSPaint with Bob Ross thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851182&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Those GBS pussies are crying about how they can't be bothered to make their own art. Show them up by making Bob proud.

I'm going to do "Old Weathered Barn" (Season 28 Episode 7)

Edit: It is done :colbert:

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Mar 9, 2018

BoldFrankensteinMir

Finally got done with my looooong hung-over day. My coworker didn't show up and didn't call, which of course made my imagination run wild. Is she okay? Is she pissed or unhappy? I called her (from the office phone since mine is gone) but no answer. Left a message saying sorry if I was an rear end in a top hat, I don't get that drunk usually, and I hope that she's okay.

After work I retraced the night's escapades and asked every bartender if they'd found my phone. Nope. It was a piece of poo poo burner I'd had for like 4 years but even so it's annoying to get a new one and set it up and rebuild the contacts list etc. Still not as worrisome as being a sloppy jerk though.

Oh and I'm broke for two weeks, that'll be fun. At least I still have some weed and it's the weekend.

That's my crappy misadventure for the week yobbers, hope yours was better.

Sig by Heather Papps

sb hermit

At least it’s Friday. Hope you get to decompress over the weekend and things work out with your coworker.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Gracias amigo. I think it'll be okay, I'm not the first person to make a drunken pass that falls flat and I won't be the last!

Sig by Heather Papps

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
somebody make a thread for SINGLE PPL ONLY

dont say every thread is

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
this forum should be moderated by a pick up artist relationship coach

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
every thread is

Jaded Burnout

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Who What Now posted:

Hey BYOB. Do you want have no talent? Do you want to make nice art despite having no talent? Do you want to show those smug assholes in GBS that they can suck BYOB dick?
My wife and I did "Northern Lights", using Sketchpad. I mostly used the fur tool, because it was the only tool I could get to not look like crap. (Or to look more like stylized deliberate crap.)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I like the Paint tool set, it is a very BYOB aesthetic.

Twenty Four

I hate it when people say "have a nice weekend!" to me while working, because dammit, you know I am stuck working all weekend, and it is like a double jab at me!

However, I hope all byobers have a great weekend, work or not, just everything honestly to work out the best it can be friends! Best wishes to all!

alnilam

best wishes 2u2! Have a nice weekend even if you're working

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:coffeepal: Good morning byob.

Robot Made of Meat

Good morning! Everybody ready to set clocks (where applicable)?

I'll definitely need my :coffeepal:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
We might be dropping daylight savings next time here in BC, so that's exciting if true.

Jaded Burnout

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Good morning! Everybody ready to set clocks (where applicable)?

Got a couple more weeks left here.

BoldFrankensteinMir

*gurgle, flop, groooooan* I just slept for like 13 hours. I have poo poo to do today (gobliiiiiiins) but for at least the next hour I just have to focus.

No really, my eyeballs have to relearn how to focus. After that perhaps I can get my limbs uncurled and my brain back up above .025% function.

Sig by Heather Papps

cda

by Hand Knit
I am enjoying the starburst thread. I think it's a good example of byob yes-and-ing an op that probably never would've gotten traction on another forum. For whatever weird reason I can't think of a single thing to contribute to it but it is making me chuckle.

Nude

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Happy Saturday everyone. Has anyone noticed that the forums stopped rotating? Anyone know why?

Jaded Burnout

Nude posted:

Happy Saturday everyone. Has anyone noticed that the forums stopped rotating? Anyone know why?

My understanding is it was considered passé. But life found a way.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

Jaded Burnout, first of his name, Spinner of Images, Liberator of Hammock Cat.

Nude

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Jaded Burnout posted:

:smith: I see. but thank you for the link! I guess I'll switch over to Firefox. the custom buttons in that thread are very funny.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Jaded Burnout posted:

They were becoming passé so the 'yob shrugged and changed like a proper salon does when it detects staleness. I'm happy in this moment with hidden hammock-cat, no spinning images and signatures turned off, and that I'm still welcomed in with a slick and simple interface for my types is lovely. I just remember my posts probably look oddly naked to the sig-havers, but such is life in a bohemian salon.

Sig by Heather Papps

take the moon

by sebmojo
my sa last read extension only automatically puts sigs on for the first post i make in a thread so im rolling with it

Papa Was A Video Toaster

spectres of autism posted:

my sa last read extension only automatically puts sigs on for the first post i make in a thread so im rolling with it

For me the quick response doesn't automatically check "show sig" in the yob, but the main post screen does.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sigs used to be really giant in 2013

BoldFrankensteinMir

I have literally never seen y'all's sigs except I think once for a brief moment before I realized I wasn't signed in.

Sig by Heather Papps

blockchain prenup
fulfilling my contractual obligation too post

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

blockchain prenup posted:

Hello welcome... & chat!

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

BoldFrankensteinMir

BYOB should write an advice column like Dear Abby, but I don't know if it would be a thread or what. How would we get anonymous letters sent to us asking for help?

Sig by Heather Papps

City of Glompton

hello have any pets or pizza preferences to share?

alnilam

hell yeah nice choice!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Alnilam your new avvie cracks me up, poor froggy.

I want to combine your avvie with the "Get Out" frog for a Something Awful Productions stinger we can put on videos.

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

it's my spring av

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

it's my spring av

:five:

Sig by Heather Papps

bird.

It's Saturday and I'm very much procrastinating on studying by browsing BYOB and continually planning my next meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

This is my last weekend to start a quilt if I’m going to get it done in time. So I’m doing everything else but sewing.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!