Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

played path today

gonna look up a guide on making an accurate guts in DS3 and stream that during the weekend. gonna run through the whole game with a big sword, crossbow, and the skull ring on. should be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i wanted to like bayonetta but i just don't, even though i loved dmc3 back in the day

declining reflexes or patience i guess

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i feel like i still want to play something like stardew valley again except not, but slime rancher didn't do it

open to suggestions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Harvest Moon 64

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fargield posted:

My runescape membership ran out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going to get to Chicken Queen all this morning

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just played 1-5 in Phoenix Wright 1 in one sitting

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion

Ciaphas posted:

i feel like i still want to play something like stardew valley again except not, but slime rancher didn't do it

open to suggestions

My Time at Portia maybe? it's still pretty early access, but there's quite a lot to do already

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

played path today

gonna look up a guide on making an accurate guts in DS3 and stream that during the weekend. gonna run through the whole game with a big sword, crossbow, and the skull ring on. should be fun

gael's crossbow seems like the best way to do the repeating crossbow and the greatsword is pretty much 1:1 the dragonslayer. that's all ive got so far

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

farron gs or gael's gs lets you do some of the crazy flippy dippy poo poo too but those dont look like the dragonslayer...decisions decisions. also the fallen knight set and no helm is probably pretty close to black swordsman guts

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish the greatsword didn't completely suck, because it looks cool

Heavy Hands posted:

My Time at Portia maybe? it's still pretty early access, but there's quite a lot to do already

i bit on this despite being EA and it's pretty decent, but also buggy and rough. like none of the enemies have sound effects, and half the cutscenes are unvoiced. there is a pretty satisfying stardew sort of loop to it, though.

edit: i got like 20 enjoyable hours out of it over a few weeks, but if you're looking for farming, then that's barely an aspect of it. it's more about setting up a machine shop.

sector_corrector fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 10, 2018

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I just played 1-5 in Phoenix Wright 1 in one sitting

Damon Gant ftw.
First time playing the series?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

Your wish has been granted

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Your wish has been granted

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
[ Imp who got beat up a lot as a kid ]: yeah uh i main dex/int

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Did they fix Heart of Iron yet?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Thought I was going to mainline ff15 all weekend but have been distracted by justice monster's 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did the ff tactics themed raid in xiv. Pretty rad and probably some of the hardest stuff I've done in the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

farron gs or gael's gs lets you do some of the crazy flippy dippy poo poo too but those dont look like the dragonslayer...decisions decisions. also the fallen knight set and no helm is probably pretty close to black swordsman guts

i really wish DS3 had armor tinting because black dragonslayer armor would pretty much be perfect for berserker gear

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
What turn based tactical game do I play to fill the gaping hole left in me by Final Fantasy Tactics, no homo

I heard Tactics Ogre is good?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HELLBITCH posted:

What turn based tactical game do I play to fill the gaping hole left in me by Final Fantasy Tactics, no homo

I heard Tactics Ogre is good?

go away

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Tiger Heli, Surprise Attack

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's hosed up that people are letting yobgoblin's obvious alt account post here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not yobgoblin, he's just a diseased poster.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hit Chicken Queen in the splatfest but still playing anyway for the power rating

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hmmm, ok. well close enough to be functionally the same, and well worth banning.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Damon Gant ftw.
First time playing the series?

Nah, but I forgot most everything that happened in 1 through 3 so I'm giving them a replay.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

i bit on this despite being EA and it's pretty decent, but also buggy and rough. like none of the enemies have sound effects, and half the cutscenes are unvoiced. there is a pretty satisfying stardew sort of loop to it, though.

edit: i got like 20 enjoyable hours out of it over a few weeks, but if you're looking for farming, then that's barely an aspect of it. it's more about setting up a machine shop.

i'ma give it a look thanks

i'm not necessarily on the farming part, i found that actually slightly tedious

tbh i can't really identify what it is that sucked me in about sdv so it was probably the numbers-go-up skinner box or something, it usually is for me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

low tax is bribing the 300 mods of this forum with a 78% dicount on nrod vpn and a markdown on the City Name Sports Team Now with Infinity Symbol Jersey to 55.99 (4 dollars off regular price) to say that he's not yobgoblin even tho this person posts and acts identically like yobgoblin, and clearly is yobogblin

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

low tax is bribing the 300 mods of this forum with a 78% dicount on nrod vpn and a markdown on the City Name Sports Team Now with Infinity Symbol Jersey to 55.99 (4 dollars off regular price) to say that he's not yobgoblin even tho this person posts and acts identically like yobgoblin, and clearly is yobogblin

yob tries to act nice in between his terrible posts because hes desperate for friends

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

gonna beat this tonight

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

That guy absolutely is not yobgoblin and also may I please get 4 dollar off City Name Sports Team infinity sign tshirt please

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played Cabaret Club in Yakuza and then I spent hours at the vet literally just sitting there like an rear end in a top hat because my moron cat had a stupid issue and then I played some more Cabaret Club and now I am going to play idk something on my 3DS in bed until I fall asleep.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

played a lot of ffxv but im not sure it was actually all that satisfying :\

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crying at the opening cutscene of the RE6 Chris campaign

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is like John Wick but 35 hours long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Ciaphas posted:

played a lot of ffxv but im not sure it was actually all that satisfying :\

I just stopped playing it one time and never thought about it since.