Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:petdog:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lol

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone looks so dapper.

Except Kirito. He looks like a tosspot who can't coordinate for poo poo. I mean, even the goofy Saber's ensemble works for her. gently caress him. :mad:

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Spent the last couple nights shotgunning Paradise Kiss and no I'm not still crying you are shut up

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

We're watching Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV!!! https://cytu.be/r/sugita

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say posted:

Everyone looks so dapper.

Except Kirito. He looks like a tosspot who can't coordinate for poo poo. I mean, even the goofy Saber's ensemble works for her. gently caress him. :mad:

why do you hate kirito this much

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Pootybutt posted:

Spent the last couple nights shotgunning Paradise Kiss and no I'm not still crying you are shut up

But also

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Colonel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQyhmd7Gk4U

:unsmigghh:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

The Colonel posted:

um did you know he once used knowledge gained from beta testing a game to get ahead of other people when it was officially released??? what an rear end in a top hat

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
OH MY GOD I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE BEEF OR CHICKEN JOKE IN POPTEPIC

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FRANZU FERDINANDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMAKuJIkmc

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
dear chat thread, should I watch Robotech on netflix if I loved the poo poo out of those books as a kid?

Are the non-Macross parts any good? those books weren't nearly as good as the macross ones

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sindai posted:

dear chat thread, should I watch Robotech on netflix if I loved the poo poo out of those books as a kid?

Are the non-Macross parts any good? those books weren't nearly as good as the macross ones

I'd say stick to Macross over Robotech, but then again I have no nostalgia for Robotech to begin with.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sindai posted:

As an old school Robotech lover, I say watch the original Macross on amazon instead. (Prime has both Macross and Robotech, Netflix just has Robotech)

That makes you the second person I've encountered who only knows the series through those books. I didn't even know they existed til like 2008.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cuntellectual posted:

OH MY GOD I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE BEEF OR CHICKEN JOKE IN POPTEPIC

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

What if it's both?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Is there an Evangelion thread anywhere?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
No one can actually tell the difference between the various big robot animes so you can just post about it in the Gundam megathread

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Unmature posted:

Is there an Evangelion thread anywhere?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3541145

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Just finished Haikyu. I went from being lukewarm about it to marathoning the last season. :woop:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I finished NierA ending A finally. Maybe I would have felt sadder about the person dying if I didn't wait however many months after killing the other person but idk man. I ended up hating the gameplay so much in the end that I just switched to the autoplay movie mode and I was hoping the story would pick up the slack from how people hype it up but it really did not. Yoko Taro's a hack.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

finished the first three frames of citizen kane today, finally.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
it was the loving sled or whatever, orson welles is a hack

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

it was the loving sled or whatever, orson welles is a hack
ive never hosed on a sled

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
not gonna lie if he came on the sled it would be a genuine classic of cinema

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

ive never hosed on a sled
You're missing out! HTH. :)

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Can't believe Dis is bad at videogames.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm slowly pruning all the games you have to be good at from my list of games I want to play someday but unfortunately I can't get a refund on any of them

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
https://files.catbox.moe/ki2n9u.webm

Now posted in the correct thread.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

It seems so adorable in a cartoon, but imagine how annoying it would be if someone you knew made weird noises like that all the time.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It's called hanging around with little children, Dzhay.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dzhay posted:

It seems so adorable in a cartoon, but imagine how annoying it would be if someone you knew made weird noises like that all the time.
  • Me in 2001, when I went to Southpaw Guitars for the first time in my life.
  • The first time I played in Glasgow, in a pub/venue that was like 2 miles away from where a certain good-natured bloke grew up before him, his mum and his dad came to México back in the late 30's. It's also where, a few hours before the show, I met this rad barmaid who uttered the explanation as to why the rowdy stage-men were yelling at each other while setting up the venue: "Well it's just work(Wark), see(Say)?" which, incidentally, left quite an impression on the back-then teen-aged doofus now writing this. ;)
  • My parents previous, during, and after Super Bowl XL that culminated with my mom fist-bumping / both my parents glomping THE MOTHERFUCKING BUS :aaaaa:. Their dorky enthusiasm for American Football will never not be endearing as hell, but that was probably the peak of their dorkhood.
  • The first time I took my daughter to a thrift shop and she found three awesome overalls that cost me like 14 bucks between all three.
  • Finding out she got accepted to UC Berkeley, my daughter went positively Daffy Duck with a little dash of Victory Zone Dance for good effect.
  • Tons of other times. My daughter's enthusiasm for stuff she likes (from shipping, drawing, wood-working, welding, bicycling, pink-panther-skipping, among many other things) is both infectious and adorable. I just hope she stopped throwing her shoes at the ceiling.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

The squid choir is the best of the animal choirs. They're always in key.

boooo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wark Say posted:

• Me in 2001, when I went to Southpaw Guitars for the first time in my life.

Mio account spotted.

(though, as a lefty, lefties are awesome... until you get silver hands :gonk:)

iospace fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Mar 11, 2018

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

drat i almost missed this one. thank you

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

iospace posted:

Mio account spotted.

(though, as a lefty, lefties are awesome... until you get silver hands :gonk:)
Yes we are.

(I am not familiar with the term silver hands. Googling it just brought a bunch of results for a Skyrim group, which, I guess it's scary? :shrug:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I call what happens to your hand when you write using a pencil "silver hand".

It's annoying.

• Locked thread