Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
If someone in Germany laughs in Spanish do the germans think they're saying "YesYesYesYesYes"?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Samuringa posted:

If someone in Germany laughs in Spanish do the germans think they're saying "YesYesYesYesYes"?

Yes

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Samuringa posted:

Ja

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:bisonyes:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Jim DiGriz posted:

I swear I remember somebody looking for this in one of these threads, so I hope it was this:

Yep, that was me. Thanks for reposting it, though, it's a classic :)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Kids are a pain in the neck

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

Bath Tubs posted:

:getout:

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

It really did.

The best part is Terry's response, dropping into the Voice,

"That's my name now."

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fury road 2 looking good

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Landdownoz/status/972576136805928960

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Oh, so the movies got it backwards? At least we now know we can protect Koalas from extinction by feeding them after midnight.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

I will never understand people's urge to take something that's already funny in real life and then photoshop it into a ridiculous caricature of reality.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

DontMockMySmock posted:

I will never understand people's urge to take something that's already funny in real life and then photoshop it into a ridiculous caricature of reality.

Same but with Simpsons shitposts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DontMockMySmock posted:

TYMO

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Parrotine posted:

Yup, I remember watching that episode back in the day. Elementary school me knew that mook was hosed six ways from Sunday once the gas mask was put on :stare:

What was the name of the episode

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was the name of the episode

"April Moon".

Most of the cyborg gang had implants that were external: the leader had these metal coils that extended from his wrists, one of them could create these giant metal gauntlets around his fists and another one could generate a whole suit of armour.

But then there was another guy who had his arms below the elbow and legs from the knees down replaced so he could extend these chainsaws from his wrists and knees. When Batman discovers the code phrase that deactivates their implants and uses it on him, his arms and legs just fall apart and it was the most :stare: thing 10-year old me had seen in a cartoon.

Wheat Loaf has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Mar 11, 2018

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

TotalLossBrain posted:

Apollo 13 didn't enter lunar orbit and got on a free return trajectory instead - once around the backside of the Moon and back to Earth.
This made their flight the farthest away from Earth and also the fastest to re-enter the atmosphere to this day.

There are more astronauts from Ohio than basically anywhere else. Like seriously there's a lot of them. The common joke is that Ohio sucks so much that people are rushing to leave the Earth entirely to get the gently caress away from it.

Or at one point there were more or...some other relevant statistic. I forget all the details but Ohio does in fact suck that much.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

You can't fool me, that's a Dropbear!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are more astronauts from Ohio than basically anywhere else. Like seriously there's a lot of them. The common joke is that Ohio sucks so much that people are rushing to leave the Earth entirely to get the gently caress away from it.

Or at one point there were more or...some other relevant statistic. I forget all the details but Ohio does in fact suck that much.

I've said it for years, but Ohio is the New Jersey of the Midwest.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Leavemywife posted:

I've said it for years, but Ohio is the New Jersey of the Midwest.

I don't think it's possible for anything to be as bad as New Jersey.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I don't think it's possible for anything to be as bad as New Jersey.

I saw a Youtube clip from something called "Geordie Shore" yesterday.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

72 demons for only a hundred and fifty bucks? Thats a steal!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its just the textbook, you need to pay for the lecture and homework component too, thats how they get you

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Mushika posted:

72 demons for only a hundred and fifty bucks? Thats a steal!

You get the bulk discount, they usually go for $5 each

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adi9Ijhvn1Y

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah but it's all lesser key stuff from Solomon. You might as well drip wax on a Moleskine and sell it for the same price.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://twitter.com/DeaExLena/status/973001995622608898

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Do they plan all the moon missions so the Earth is the same distance from the moon? Could another ship have gone less distance around the moon but still be farther from Ohio?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://twitter.com/eggsandbread/status/972488444512493568

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

That name is loving perfect for that article. Margot Jollenston sounds just like a name that a person who said some dumb poo poo like that would have.

I know CH is satire.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Do they plan all the moon missions so the Earth is the same distance from the moon? Could another ship have gone less distance around the moon but still be farther from Ohio?

I think the biggest difference would be the position of Ohio with regards to the rotation of the earth.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Bath Tubs posted:

Kids are a plane in the neck.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

shy boy from chess club posted:

He was on Apollo 8 also so he did it more than once. Maybe the slingshot was longer on 13?
It's funny to think that he was breaking his own record there.

Jim Lovell, the man who went to the Moon twice but never got to walk on it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That's some of the best 9/11 cosplay I've ever seen. :haw:

And I've seen a lot of 9/11 cosplay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/YrXMr68.mp4