Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

track day bro! posted:

I feel like you need a good sit down in the noob chair, here u go \_

lol fuccin owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Theophany posted:

Ya there's a hidden 'not for profit' subscription tier that includes everything, which you can find a link for with a little Google Fu (I only have the UK one, but I'm p sure North America has it too).

The apps are all installed locally, so no persistent internet connection required to use them. Once they're installed they're activated so use as you like.

The online storage is good if you use the mobile apps. For example, Lightroom on my phone is way better than the default camera app (allows you to tweak like a DSLR and then edit like in Lightroom) and then sync back to your desktop library. I don't use it otherwise as I have OneDrive, unless it's an edge case where I don't want to be storing work files on my personal cloud storage.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Creative Cloud Photography, which includes Lightroom and Photoshop, is $10/mo USD. It works perfectly fine offline, I assume there is some frequency you have to check in to maintain your license though.

These were good and helpful posts without insults or condescension that have no place in the worst thread.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

CratSock posted:

These were good and helpful posts without insults or condescension that have no place in the worst thread.

It only happens when wicka and I have our cycles in sync :buddy:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I'm literally weeping after reading this #DontLeeaveUs

https://badgergp.com/2018-will-final-year-f1-lee-mckenzie-chats-badger/

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
[quote="Powershift" post="482081180"]
On one hand,

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

poty posted:

I'm literally weeping after reading this #DontLeeaveUs

https://badgergp.com/2018-will-final-year-f1-lee-mckenzie-chats-badger/

No point in watching F1 after 2018 IMO.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I propose the thread abandons F1 and starts discussing whatever Lee does next instead, be it horse racing, paralympic skiing or whatever

poty fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 12, 2018

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Did you all think that the hype energy logo on the Force India was some form of coolant or oil? because I just found out that it isn’t.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I looked up what it was when it first showed up a few years back, so not really

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CratSock posted:

We all fight about the most pedantic and dumb F1 poo poo, then someone says “Windows Phone was good” and it’s all “hell fuckin yeah OP”

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

my nokia lumia was the best phone i've ever owned. If it wasn't for the lack of apps I'd have stuck with windows phone

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

We all fight about the most pedantic and dumb F1 poo poo, then someone says “Windows Phone was good” and it’s all “hell fuckin yeah OP”

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I like that I paid $79 CAD for 4 years of Office 365 guaranteed latest versions/updates + 1TB of OneDrive.

It was a college/university offer but still.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Good loving luck getting any sort of TV following if it's only on Sky

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

I like that I paid $79 CAD for 4 years of Office 365 guaranteed latest versions/updates + 1TB of OneDrive.

It was a college/university offer but still.

I paid $30 for Office 2016 lmfao

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

my 15+ year old school e-mail address still gets me free Office 365.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Ffs the worst thread can’t even keep its off topic shite talk on track.

Sad top half Lee is calling it a day. Perhaps the eye candy sky has will make more of an effort, or Sky in general.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

thegasman2000 posted:

Ffs the worst thread can’t even keep its off topic shite talk on track.

Sad top half Lee is calling it a day. Perhaps the eye candy sky has will make more of an effort, or Sky in general.

Ted in booty shorts

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who the gently caress cares. The real travesty is that Giselle Zarur is out of job after Canal F1 closed

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Why would we need extra eye candy when we have Nando, Sainz, and Arrivabene?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im not gay

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

#Forzaferrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

All of your problems would be solved if you were. Its never too late to learn.

Start with George Michael and work your way up to Freddie Mercury.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
No start with Barrymore and move south.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

my nokia lumia was the best phone i've ever owned. If it wasn't for the lack of apps I'd have stuck with windows phone

This post is the entirety of my personal bible

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The phone market will be a lot different a few years from now as people slowly realize that you can now get insanely nice phones from like $200+ instead of like $800 imo

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

thegasman2000 posted:

Pretty dangerous one to start on

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5oDyiL4wSo

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

thegasman2000 posted:

If you do start with that, don't go to any pool parties

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

iospace posted:

They fixed most of that issue in 10.

Funny how that has worked out lately. Bad iteration, improved in the next major release. Unlike OSX which has been hot garbage since day 1.

yah, you be wronging there. lol preferring win10 over macOS. got ourselves a shaggar here.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

That's weird because your posts sure are.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

BubbaGrace posted:

:drat:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You Am I posted:

yah, you be wronging there. lol preferring win10 over macOS. got ourselves a shaggar here.

I'll take Win10 over MacOS.

Though it says something that installed Linux on the Win10 machine.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BubbaGrace posted:

yes, they are really happy except when im talking about my ex. in those posts im usually drinking and wanting to die

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The only bad operating system in 2018 is Linux. And I know there are a million distros, they are all bad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

All of you have read my lovely posts for 10+ years, and you’ve all thought “wow wicka is stubborn” or “this is not funny, this man has a mental health issue, why are we laughing?” You’ve seen nothing yet. Linux is all bad: this is where I die.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

The Kimoa Kid posted:

All of you have read my lovely posts for 10+ years, and you’ve all thought “wow wicka is stubborn” or “this is not funny, this man has a mental health issue, why are we laughing?” You’ve seen nothing yet. Linux is all bad: this is where I die.

But ..
You're not wrong this time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I liked Ubuntu on my old netbook. Ran flawlessly for what I needed with no hassle and no viruses.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Isn't iOS linux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

Isn't iOS linux?

They share about 10 lines of code these days, but they hold a common ancestor.