Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Definitely a real person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FOX are showing this instead:

FOX host: "A blue wave? Eh, I think that was overstated. Democrats are giving us predictions of this massive blue wave and I'm just not seeing it."

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
The funniest outcome would be this being litigated until it becomes meaningless in November.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/973755843635228672

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/973756185252855809

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Lamb gained 752 votes from the blue county.

His margin that needs to survive red absentees (and 2 precincts from rural Saccone territory) is +847

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

HappyHippo posted:

The funniest outcome would be this being litigated until it becomes meaningless in November.

It would be the most 2018 thing

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
BREAKING

Seth Rich's family is suing Fox News over a story they retracted about his death

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

3500 absentee ballots in allegheny (blue) the red total up to 3143

Lamb just got a 800 vote gain out of nowhere

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
+847 after Allegheny absentee votes

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
+847 with 3143 uncounted? so 1995-1148 to tie

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Covok posted:

I'll see it when I believe it

this is the most beautiful summation of your posting

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The absentees outstanding are like 2500 maybe, at most.

They need to break like 67-33 for Saccone. (according to my calculator, thats what -848 looks like)

I don't think thats going to happen. Lamb probably has this.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

A visual summation would be someone taking a poo poo and then rolling around in it

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

That lady's url doesn't even work

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/multipliedmoms/status/973744834174504960

Rick headquarters are changing RICKRICKRICKRICKRICK

Lamb just hugged Biden.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

The Glumslinger posted:

+847 after Allegheny absentee votes

So Lamb needs to survive his +847 margin from a total of just over 3000 absentee votes left to calculate from the three red counties tomorrow morning.

That means Lamb would have to get less than 25% of the remaining absentee votes, and Lamb has been doing a lot better than that even in those red counties. Things look good for Lamb right now.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

XyrlocShammypants posted:

A visual summation would be someone taking a poo poo and then rolling around in it

:shrek:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ague Proof posted:

Rick headquareters are changing RICKRICKRICKRICKRICK

Lamb just hugged Biden.

OMG is that guy MS-13?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Poque posted:

+847 with 3143 uncounted? so 1995-1148 to tie

or 63.5-36.5 with that total. Slightly in the "could happen, but unlikely" category

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Ague Proof posted:

Lamb just hugged Biden.

I see no difference.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I said it wrong, realized it, and then said it was probably better that way.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/973757586968317952

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Poque posted:

That lady's url doesn't even work

Amy Kortlang was hit and killed by a drunk driver who turned out to be an illegal immigrant. Not quite the violent crime story that republicans would like you to infer.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ague Proof posted:

Lamb just hugged Biden.

Buddy, that isn't the best poo poo to rob a bank with. Trust me on this.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/DavidJollyFL/status/973744450727006208

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Santorum on CNN is basically calling it for Lamb now. His opinion is not useless because aside from being a terrible person, he's a PA politics nerd.

g0del
Jan 9, 2001

Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/973751991846539266

This is different than the one in Virginia earlier today

quote:

The teacher had just told the class that he wanted to make sure his gun wasn't loaded, when the gun fired, according to Gonzales.
Can I just point out how much I hate when people do this talking about guns? The gun is not a sentient object that decided on it's own to go off. The teacher fired it. He was checking if it was loaded in the dumbest possible way, he pulled the trigger, and he fired the gun.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

BREAKING

Seth Rich's family is suing Fox News over a story they retracted about his death

Sean Hannity in trouble!

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

A whole lot more of this, please.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Santorum is making a hilariously good point. If the final margin after everything is over after all recounts is only 100-200 votes, then firing Rex Tillerson may have cost Saccone the election.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rigel posted:

Santorum on CNN is basically calling it for Lamb now. His opinion is not useless because aside from being a terrible person, he's a PA politics nerd.

I Santorum was prolife.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/DrewGrayMiller/status/973750225893580800

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Rigel posted:

Santorum is making a hilariously good point. If the final margin after everything is over after all recounts is only 100-200 votes, then firing Rex Tillerson may have cost Saccone the election.

What does Tillerson have to do with this election?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Delthalaz posted:

Presumbly reminding people that Trump is a trainwreck.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Delthalaz posted:

The belief that more WH chaos demotivates marginal republican voters

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Ok, that's amazing. :laffo:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

g0del posted:

Can I just point out how much I hate when people do this talking about guns? The gun is not a sentient object that decided on it's own to go off. The teacher fired it. He was checking if it was loaded in the dumbest possible way, he pulled the trigger, and he fired the gun.

This should unironically be grounds for a loss of one's rights to own a firearm, considering it happens when you fail to follow the most basic goddamn rules of handling a weapon.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Mar 14, 2018

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Delthalaz posted:

The news makes Republicans sad so they're less likely to show up, and it makes Democrats mad that we have an idiot pissbaby who fires people over Twitter for president so they're more likely to show up

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Delthalaz posted:

Out of over 100,000 votes, I can easily imagine 0.2% of them being either potential nonvoters who decided to go to the polls, or potential republican voters deciding to just keep driving home from work as they passed the "VOTE HERE" sign, or people on the fence falling left after they read that dumbass Donald fired the Secretary of State on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

g0del posted:

Its a writing trick used to insert subtle bias into stories. You see it a lot with police shootings.

"Saturday night a young man was fatally shot by a police officer after a traffic stop."
"Saturday night a young man involved in a police traffic stop was fatally shot."

The second detaches the shooting from the police officer and has a subtle effect of not resonating as much as "the cop killed him" with some people. Hell, the way its worded its not even clear if the guy was shot by the police or some random third party. So by wording that article the way they did it subtly tricks the reader into detaching blame from the teacher for shooting the gun.

• Locked thread