Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Pat shaking an empty can to Paige's cringe is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpeedyCourteousStrawberryWoofer

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
First time I've seen Papyrus's infinite color puzzle be solved by just repeatedly saying you don't understand his instructions.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Tae posted:

First time I've seen Papyrus's infinite color puzzle be solved by just repeatedly saying you don't understand his instructions.

Undertale is a game about being yourself, and Paige won at being herself in that moment.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's great that happened as that bit is hilarious, but the "normal" gag is super good so it's sad she didn't get to see it.

Especially since pat Crazy Talked extremely hard and ruined the joke even more

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I had no idea the infinite color puzzle had that out

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
When I saw Past Cure pop up out of nowhere with a metascore of 38 I was wondering how it could possibly be that bad. I was not expecting the answer to be "Niel Breen by way of video games". :stare:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm not a huge fan of when Plague guests on the podcast.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
He got a good dig on Paige this week but he didn't add much other than that.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

cripple this cripple that christ Kotor this wasn't cool even in 2003

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I'm not a huge fan of when Plague guests on the podcast.

Plague is p much on permanent sideeye status with me. I feel the same way about him being there as I do about that loving Refinancing ad a few weeks back. "Yeah, I get why this is here... but it probably SHOULDN'T be."

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Part 2 of Undertale is Paige's greatest achievement.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyImportantBisonKevinTurtle

Bikindok
May 3, 2012
I wasn't aware it was possible for people to be this bad at puzzles.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

toby fox is owning paige a lot

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

holy poo poo

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorVainSlothImGlitch

Huh, undertale has a japanese option in the pc version?

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Mar 14, 2018

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ConanThe3rd posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorVainSlothImGlitch

Huh, undertale has a japanese option in the pc version?

Undertale got a legitimate Japanese translation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

We've got to test this. If Pat puts Monster Hunter World in will she S-rank every hunt?

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Pat better grind for the Temmie armor at some point off screen if they want Paige to have any chance of actually beating it.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Wiseblood posted:

Pat better grind for the Temmie armor at some point off screen if they want Paige to have any chance of actually beating it.

Well so long as they keep hold of some Dog Residue they've got infinite money.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Apparently it's literally faster to just walk back and forth between Gunther(?) and temmie village buying and selling cloudy glasses than to go the dog residue route

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Captain Invictus posted:

Apparently it's literally faster to just walk back and forth between Gunther(?) and temmie village buying and selling cloudy glasses than to go the dog residue route

sure but this is paige in undertale and I bet she'd die to an enemy at some point

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm not ashamed to admit I've died to the Woshua/Aaron dynamic duo more than once.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Woshua and Aaron combo is a really dangerous one yeah

Also holy loving poo poo paige and the seed puzzle, I can't believe this, to quote pat, HOW CAN THIS BE?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh my god I think she has tried literally every possible method except the right one, wowowowowow

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

It's not nice to make fun of the disabled.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rhonne posted:

It might not be nice but it is very funny

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rhonne posted:

But we make fun of Pat all the time!

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah, of course it is. I still can't believe Matt and Liam went for grinding that with Dog Residue. I'm still shellshocked from that.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
holy loving poo poo lol

edit: the way paige's face is edited on there makes her look like a PS2 cutscene character

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Elmo stuffing his head into a mcdonalds bag cracks me up

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
dang, that diss paige put out at the end of the stream is some heinous stuff, and super true. swearing at someone is yeah whatever, but simply saying "You are an unnecessary person" is some layered savagery

I really hope someone makes a compilation of these streams. There's some incredible moments in them, but I can see someone not wanting to endure paige being terrible at combat and doubleplus terrible at puzzles

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Depths posted:

Elmo stuffing his head into a mcdonalds bag cracks me up

He's just learning from his mom.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

dang, that diss paige put out at the end of the stream is some heinous stuff, and super true. swearing at someone is yeah whatever, but simply saying "You are an unnecessary person" is some layered savagery

I really hope someone makes a compilation of these streams. There's some incredible moments in them, but I can see someone not wanting to endure paige being terrible at combat and doubleplus terrible at puzzles

There's nothing to endure, Paige's suffering is nothing short of divine.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Last night night peak Paige or can it actually get worse?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The bell blossom puzzle was some darksydepaige poo poo but I can see her getting super anxious at the block-shoot minigames in hotland, though those are fairly easily trial and errored, I won't put it past paige to get super stuck there.

Edit: oh god the steam vent puzzle, she is either going to oneshot it or go in circles for 20 minutes

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

For some reason, despite seeing tons of playthroughs of it, it's Paige's blunder that's finally convinced me to bite the bullet and get the game. There's no problems with the Vita version, right? I prefer to play rpgs on handhelds.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

For some reason, despite seeing tons of playthroughs of it, it's Paige's blunder that's finally convinced me to bite the bullet and get the game. There's no problems with the Vita version, right? I prefer to play rpgs on handhelds.

Should be completely fine. The only problem is that you have a Vita, but alas.

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/974025370524684288

Here we go again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I want a cut of the stream that's all Elmo with bag on he head.