Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMhsD8OFCs
What happens when two running helicopters touch blades on the ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

canyoneer posted:

maybe if they hadn't towed the helicopter into that giant zone marked "DANGER"

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

canyoneer posted:

Everything you need to see happens in the first ten seconds, why is this video five and a half minutes long?

e: bada bing, bada boom

https://i.imgur.com/t228xIu.mp4

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Ziv Zulander posted:

Everything you need to see happens in the first ten seconds, why is this video five and a half minutes long?

to my my joke work better

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DandyLion posted:

How the gently caress has Trump not appointed these folks to a cabinet position yet?

They are poor. Poors are inferior. Only rich people have goodbrains.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

One last thing about the hillbilly nazis:

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/974091876897705984

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It can't stop here! Can't they have some other thing on this pile of embarrassment?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

It can't stop here! Can't they have some other thing on this pile of embarrassment?

also his pants split and it turns out he was wearing a diaper with care bears on it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I choose to believe you.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Ziv Zulander posted:

e: bada bing, bada boom

https://i.imgur.com/t228xIu.mp4

That guy was so close to dying.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Forget about the dude, both the pilot and co-pilot are in the idling chopper that gets hit. If you watch the full video they both climb out of the ruined cockpit looking no worse for wear.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao being this cucked and fat

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It's only been a couple days. Like a butterfly, this story needs time to pull itself out of it's chrysalis so that it can truly fly.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is there a type of ugly butterfly that can only get off on racism?

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Trig Discipline posted:

also his pants split and it turns out he was wearing a diaper with care bears on it

The one thing Donald Trump's AmericaTM has taught me is that literally anything is possible, if not probable.

MizPiz posted:

It's only been a couple days. Like a butterfly, this story needs time to pull itself out of it's chrysalis so that it can truly fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Is there a type of ugly butterfly that can only get off on racism?

The Red Necked butterfly.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Bubbafly.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lmfao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MizPiz posted:

Guess you didn't have to wait that long :v:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's been a big info-dump from another member of TWP who was also having an affair with Jessica Parrot. I'm not linking it because it includes nudes, but it is certainly out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLSZfpwgFs

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Turtle seems to be in the right to me. If something with hands as big as my whole body moves me toward it's enormous mouth I hope I would have the presence of mind to do the same as this turtle. Fight the power, little buddy.

#MeTurtle

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

MizPiz posted:

Guess you didn't have to wait that long :v:

What's with the empty spoilers?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

why did i even try to read the comments

"I love how respectful the Japanese and Korean crowds are. Benefits of a Monoethnic society."

:thermidor:

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

Crypto is the gift that keeps on giving.

I just discovered that I owe the IRS 50k that I don't have because I traded in cryptos. Am I hosed?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

https://i.imgur.com/QirP0zh.mp4

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Oh the build up makes it so sweet.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Possible future shadenfreude-

I work in a small shop. One of my co-workers is a total conspiracy loving whackjob. Flat earth, HAARP, sovereign citizen, whatever you can think of he's into it.

He has recently convinced our boss to let him work here as an independent contractor instead of a straight employee. I think my boss is letting him do this just because he wants to see it explode too.

I can't be sure, but I think the goal is to just get all his checks tax free, and then just not pay the taxes when it comes time, with some sovcit reasoning as to why he doesn't owe them.

This dude is probably going to jail.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I work in a small shop. One of my co-workers is a total conspiracy loving whackjob. Flat earth, HAARP, sovereign citizen, whatever you can think of he's into it.

He has recently convinced our boss to let him work here as an independent contractor instead of a straight employee. I think my boss is letting him do this just because he wants to see it explode too.

I can't be sure, but I think the goal is to just get all his checks tax free, and then just not pay the taxes when it comes time, with some sovcit reasoning as to why he doesn't owe them.

Do you have a replacement lined up?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Volcott posted:

Do you have a replacement lined up?

Don't care, honestly. I just want him not here anymore. Working with a really really paranoid person is no fun.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I almost want you to straight up ask him "Kenneth, what's the frequency"
But that might end poorly.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

https://twitter.com/keonfuckingwest/status/973677243514761217?s=21

I don’t know if the schadenfreude is on this dweeby Chick-fil-A worker for trying to take on 5 people loitering and getting himself fired or on the guy who filmed this for cowering in his car.

Gotta respect someone who's willing to pick a 1 on 5 fight and die wearing full fast food wage slave regalia.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

Gotta respect someone who's willing to pick a 1 on 5 fight and die wearing full fast food wage slave regalia.

Samurai were usually loyal to their immediate superiors, who in turn allied themselves with higher lords.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Bip Roberts posted:

It gives you a +1 on greasiness and invisibility.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Samurai were usually loyal to their immediate superiors, who in turn allied themselves with higher lords.

So in other words, that former employee now is a fast food ronin?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mierenneuker posted:

Yep. Can't expect someone to commit sepuku with a fried chicken tender can we?

5 dudes are a much more effective tool in ritual suicide.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Mierenneuker posted:

If I was those 5 chucklefucks in the car I'd keep an eye out from now on. That goon is no longer bound by Burgshido.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Henchman of Santa posted:

https://twitter.com/keonfuckingwest/status/973677243514761217?s=21

I don’t know if the schadenfreude is on this dweeby Chick-fil-A worker for trying to take on 5 people loitering and getting himself fired or on the guy who filmed this for cowering in his car.

Is there a mirror of this anywhere? Twitter breaks every time I try to play the video.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Ride The Gravitron posted:

If I die, tell my lord it was

my pleasure

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Your boss might also end up being liable to the IRS for misclassification, leading to penalties down the line. Everybody wins!

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

canyoneer posted:

If I die, tell my lord it was

my pleasure

:kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all